1994 Ford Mustang consumer reviews

$13,695 starting MSRP
side view of 1994 Mustang Ford
Explore the 1994 Ford Mustang

Wanted an investment car

I think this Mustang SVT Cobra Indy Pace Car edition is an excellent investment opportunity. The car is very rare and has a really low reduction number.

4.0

Better than average for sure

Fun car and reliable. Glad i bought it. Someone will be happy with this car as well. Way better than average for its age. 8.5 outta 10. At least

4.1

Cutest car I've ever owned.

This vehicle was the cutest car I've ever owned. The convertible top worked perfectly, however the rear windows had trouble rolling down. I owned the V6 model. The freeze plugs broke, so we had to have it towed and repaired. The transmission seemed to vibrate when shifting into third or fourth gear. This vehicle had different style tail lamps than most other years. This was the first year of the Mustang after the square body style. I would like to find another Mustang like this one and drive it across the United States. The transmission made the car go too slow, because something was wrong with the transmission. This Mustang is one of my favorite cars. Thanks.

Drives and rides great

Great convertible for those sunny days and nights. Next to the last year of the original GTs. Rides smooth for a sports car. Cold AC!

Fun and Fun

A reliable deal that will keep a smile on your face. Great for commuting or a build the car will perform as expected and look good doing it.

it's a 94 run's and drive's like brand new

it's a 5.0/ High Output with a 5-speed trans, very sporty and very fun to drive. It has been well maintained and never abused still run's and drive's like a brand new car.

DON'T SLEEP ON IT....

THIS CAR HAS GOT TO BE THE ULTIMATE HIDDEN POCKET ROCKET,ESPECIALLY IF WELL MAINTAINED,ALTHOUGH THEIR ARE A FEW MINOR QUIRKS,90% OF THE CAR IS AND HAS,ALL THAT YOU NEED,ALL I SAY IS 5.0 AND THE RESPECT FOR THE CAR IS GIVEN,ALMOST IMMEDIATELY,I LOVE MY 94 GT DROPTOP 5.0! ITS MY PROJECT CAR RIGHT NOW,AND ITS COMING TOGETHER RATHER NICELY.IF ANYBODY HAS ANY TIPS ON MY PROJECT,I'D VERY MUCH APPRECIATE THE SUPPORT.

4.5

Future collectable in the making

These first year SN95 models will be highly collectable in the not so distant future. They have been extremely affordably for quite some time with countless aftermarket parts within grasp. With that being said it is becoming very difficult to find a low mileage original car. The few that are out there are still reasonably priced vs other Mustang GT's. Grab one now if you can. By 2024 you will be happy that you did.

Fun and exciting car to drive

I've owned this GT V8 convertible since 1999 and honestly I have to say it has never given me any problems and it still looks great and runs fantastic. My biggest issue is that when you want to replace the top, it comes with the window attached. You can add another $500-$600 to the price of a top. Also, it rubs against the body, when lifting or dropping the top. Therefore it wears fast at the bottom 2 inches where it meets the back window.

Great muscle convertible

Classic GT. 502 V8, next to last year. Power all around. Handles like a true sports car. Fox body grew back up.