1997 Ford Mustang consumer reviews

$15,355 starting MSRP
side view of 1997 Mustang Ford
Explore the 1997 Ford Mustang

One sweet ride.

1997 SVT Cobra - 63k miles - 2 owner - Rio Red Convertible - 4.6 L 32 valve V8 - 5 speed manual transmission - all original - the vehicle is one of 3088 made by the Special Vehicle Team in 1997... this is one sweet ride and is all original with the exception of a K&N air filter and a sequential turn signal conversion... serious callers only. My left knee is telling me it's time to look for an automatic transmission in my vehicle...

One sweet ride...

2nd owner vehicle that has been meticulously cared for since new. If I had to use one word to describe this vehicle... the word I'd use is "pristine".

Best car I’ve ever owned

I had a 1997 Ford Mustang 3.8 l with a 5 speed automatic, previously owned by chip Foose. It was the best car I’ve ever owned. I would trade the world to have the car back

Amazing intro to Mustang world

I bought this car with 169k miles on it and he's still holding up strong, with minor problems thanks to 21 years of previous owners not doing very good maintenance. I have a 97' v6 and I couldn't have chosen a better first car! It's great on gas, I only fill my tank every 2 weeks. Of course it's very impractical if you travel with other people frequently because the back seat is small and uncomfortable, with no cup holders, I would only recommend this car for someone with no kids. I love my Mustang.

3.4

This car is a collector item in needs a little TLC

This car was a beautiful beautiful ride it's like old times when I'm 16 and 15 again going down the road speed need to drive

3.6

So Much Fun

It was the only thing on my Bucket List. Shifting through the gears. Exhaust sound. Felt young again. Top up or down. So enjoy life

Good price for this car

I really like this car a lot. I would recommend this car to my family and friends. Very nice inside and out. Nice sound system. Good gas mileage and the price of the car.

4.1

Reliable, a great first car.

Although under powered, the mustang was a great first car that looks and feels sporty, but in all reality is a basic car. If proper maintenance is done, it is very reliable.

Very fun car!

It?s been a great car, my first sports car and it has very low miles for its age. Very fun car to drive!

Best First car ever

Had a '97 V6 Best $1500 I have ever spent. Took me to San Antonio and back home with no problem(4hour drive). The key was very good maintenance. It was the greatest first car ever.