2012 Ford Mustang consumer reviews

$22,310 starting MSRP
side view of 2012 Mustang Ford
Explore the 2012 Ford Mustang
Shop the 2012 Ford Mustang

The 2012 Mustang Boss 302 is a special car!

The 2012 Boss 302 is a classic muscle car ready for daily and track use and is considered to be one of Ford's best !

Mustang 2012 V6 Super car

Great car, perfect performance for me. It still looks good. Still get many compliments from strangers. The V6 Performance makes this car superior on the road.

FABULOUS MUSTANG

I am a Mustang girl. First Mustang at 19 years old. Lots of experience with those beautiful ponies over the past couple of decades. This Midnight (kona blue)Pony --that I just purchased -- has truly exceeded my expectations. The value for the money is unparalleled. So glad I went to Titus Will in Tacoma, had Mike, best salesman EVER, and purchased my newest Mustang.

130,000 miles and still love it! 77 year old

I have always been a Ford guy and this car, premium GT coupe, automatic just solidifies my decisions. I enjoy every mile I drive from around the corner to trips of 500 miles.

MY FAVORITE CAR

I've owned many performance cars and especially like Mustangs, but this car has been my favorite. Fast, comfortable, head turning and handles like a true sports car.

Most fun car I’ve ever owned

This car has been so much fun to drive and own! Upgrades were super easy with numerous choices available. Highly recommend the Ford Mustang - any year of the new 5.0

Special Car

If you know the car, I don't have to tell you anything. These are limited production vehicles, and every Boss 302 is special. The performance of this car is amazing and raw. Ford really nailed it with this car. It does not disappoint. Before purchasing, do the research. This isn't for everybody, but it's a great enthusiast car.

Make heads turn just by the sound of it!

This car is a bad ass. Probably the best sounding Roush to date. 540 HP 6 speed manual and awesome to drive! Roush stage 3 hyper series

Just a FUN car with all the Bells and Whistles

I thoroughly enjoy having this car. It stays in my garage most of the time. I have too many cars and not enough space. Hope someone appreciates her as much as I do.

A Thrilling Car to Drive

This car went beyond my expectations. It is truly designed for performance with it's 444 Horsepower Motor. The adjustable shocks turn it from a daily driver to track ready in just minutes. The exhaust sound is incredible. You will have a smile all driving this High Performance Car. Ford got this one right !!