2011 Ford Ranger consumer reviews

$18,160–$19,445 MSRP range
side view of 2011 Ranger Ford
Explore the 2011 Ford Ranger
Shop the 2011 Ford Ranger

It is most liable in driving long distance,it meet

It meets all my expectations in driving and passenger occupation of n front, at the back the leg space enough for the adults. I have Ford Ranger 4x4, double Cab, 2011, EXL, 3.0

Was always a chevy man , the first Ford I've owned

Its in good shape as far as we can tell, It drives well, looks good and serves our purpose.Thats about it , hope it last a long time.

3.6

Just bought 2011 used.

Wanted small truck for 3rd vehicle for truck errands. It will replace utility trailer. Seems in very good condition for a 2011. Expect to have it many years. Small folding seats in back seem almost useless, but are there.

Good Trustworthy Truck

This is not a fancy truck and the ride is a bit stiff but it is a nice compact size while still providing all the benefits of owning a truck.

Love this pickup, but I am upgrading to full size

Most reliable vehicle I have ever owned. The oil has been changed quarterly at the dealership since I purchased it. All records of work done to this gem.

3.9

RANGER DANGER

THIS WAS A GREAT TRUCK! SMALL AND NOT CONFORTABLE BUT WICKED FUN TO DRIVE! WITH GOOD TIRES AND RWD THIS THING GOT OUT OF SNOWSTORMS BUT STUCK IN MUD . LOL OVERALL A GOOD TRUCK FOR THE MONEY.

Ranger fan

Like the way it looks and reliability. MPG is disappointing, 16city/20hwy (not as good as my '03 Ranger). Sound-system not so great (better in my '03 Ranger). But, overall, very pleased. Used for both personal & construction work.

4.3

reliable vehicle in all kinds of weather

truck met all my needs. Never got stuck, the bed holds plenty of cargo and there's extra room in the cab behind the front seat w/ 2 jump seats

Lot of car for little MONEY down.

This car had lot of leg room and comfortable to drive.easy on gas and driving is good.its handle great,turn easy great car to buy.try it

Most reliable Truck I ever owned.

This truck is a perfect fit for anyone Big or small I'm 6ft 220 and I have never been more comfortable in a truck. Runs great and a nice ride. 16 mpg Local 20 highway