2021 Ford Ranger consumer reviews

Explore the 2021 Ford Ranger
Shop the 2021 Ford Ranger
3.3

New 2021 ranger leaves me stranded with 2300 miles

Bought one off the lot in November 2021. 2021 model. Currently as of May 13 have about 2300 miles on it. Pulled into the driveway and went inside for 5 minutes...came back out and it would not start. Dash dark radio on couldnt shut it off. Tried both sets of keys. Had to have it towed to dealer. I bought a new truck so I would not have to deal with this kind of crap. It's been 2 days and nothing from the dealer. Ford gives you a good line of bull about customer support, dont believe it. 2k miles vehicle should NEVER leave you stranded. Go buy a GMC or a Chevy. Not impressed by ford. This is my first ford in 35 years.

Solid

Outstanding vehicle. Solid. It feels like it was carved from a single piece of titanium. Great performance. The ecoBoost 2.3 liter is more than adequate.

Love this truck-iconic silver is beautiful!!!

Perfect truck, I previously had a 2016 Ford 150 Lariat with only 63,000 miles on it. The truck was getting too hard for my wife to get in and out of due to health issues. This truck is just perfect for her. I have had so many compliments on my 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat-is the best color I have had-especially with detailing on it.

This may be my sixth ranger and hope it is as good

This vehicle seems to fit all my needs and should serve me well for many years. It has all the options i was looking for.

Nice truck!

The Ford Ranger Tremor is a great truck! Looks great drives great and can be had at a fair price! If you need a truck and want to still be able to drive in the city and park, this is your best option! It’s size is just right, fits everywhere and yet can still haul and tow like it’s bigger brother, the F150.

4.3

Love the truck just rides to high,

wish it came with ajustable suspension, or could buy after market lowering kit nothing extreme just a few inches. other then that love it. But the customer service was the worst I ordered a Bedliner 5 weeks later and still getting the run around, its not right

Very nice an comfortable truck!

I decided to go with a smaller truck after having driven full sized trucks pretty much all my life. I am not disappointed. What it doesn't have in the cargo room of my old 1500 it make up for in features. Great truck and it was at a very decent price.

4.1

Not best vehicle I've owned

Truck looks great, however not impressed with the building material. Seems very cheap like a cross between metal and plastic. Only had 1 month and already have 3 chips . Paint job seems cheap Not sure the outside mirrors are even glass seem like plastic. Tailgate poor fit.

Just what we needed

The truck is meeting all our needs. The leg room in the rear seat is much less that what was available in our previous F-150, but the room in the Ranger is adequate for our needs. Room in the front seat is excellent.

We are totally impressed with the Ford Ranger

This is our first truck in many years. We have previously owned Jeeps. We are impressed with the ride and leg room. The salesman and financial dept. were amazing.