2021 Ford Ranger consumer reviews

Explore the 2021 Ford Ranger
Shop the 2021 Ford Ranger
1.0

Brand new and rusting

30 thousand kms brand new off the lot already rusting. Ford won't warranty claiming stone chips. We drive the hiway. Transmission is jumping and again ford does nothing. Terrible truck Terrible customer service

Big truck in a mid package

After being an F150 owner for 19 years, I never thought I'd be happy with downsizing. I was right, I am ecstatic! I bought this used with 30k miles on it, but it looks and feels brand new. Solid, extremely comfortable, and the 2.3 turbo way out performs my 4.6 by a mile. Really did nit want a car pmt but it is so worth it. I love driving again.

Ford Ranger Lariat 2021

I recently traded in my 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD for a 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Black Package and have never looked back. I love all the safety features (back-up camera, blind spot detection, collision detection) plus the conveniences of remote start (from key or phone), heated seats, rain-detection windshield wipers, navigation, etc. I also was surprised by the better than advertised gas mileage and towing capaciy. Currently, the vehicle gets about 25 mpg on the highway, which is significantly better than the 2016 Tacoma. The vehicle can also tow up to 7500 lbs which is pretty awesome for a small truck. The truck has had no mechanical issues (so far) but I purchased the truck new and it has only 11k miles. I would encourage anyone interested in a smaller truck (Tacoma, Frontier, Canyon, etc.) to test drive the Ranger.

Great choice!

I downsized from a 2013 F-150, great truck, because I didn’t need a full size truck anymore. I was hesitant to go to a smaller vehicle but after a year and 11k miles I am a believer! Comfort, economy, performance and ease of parking and maneuverability. No regrets! I get lots of compliments too.

Great vehicle

Great vehicle. Good power and no problems. A lot of people remember from many years ago when this vehicle wasn’t the best. Ford should do some PR to improve peoples opinion of this vehicle. Wish it came with a heated steering wheel

3.0

New 2021 ranger leaves me stranded with 2300 miles

Bought one off the lot in November 2021. 2021 model. Currently as of May 13 have about 2300 miles on it. Pulled into the driveway and went inside for 5 minutes...came back out and it would not start. Dash dark radio on couldnt shut it off. Tried both sets of keys. Had to have it towed to dealer. I bought a new truck so I would not have to deal with this kind of crap. It's been 2 days and nothing from the dealer. Ford gives you a good line of bull about customer support, dont believe it. 2k miles vehicle should NEVER leave you stranded. Go buy a GMC or a Chevy. Not impressed by ford. This is my first ford in 35 years.

Solid

Outstanding vehicle. Solid. It feels like it was carved from a single piece of titanium. Great performance. The ecoBoost 2.3 liter is more than adequate.

Love this truck-iconic silver is beautiful!!!

Perfect truck, I previously had a 2016 Ford 150 Lariat with only 63,000 miles on it. The truck was getting too hard for my wife to get in and out of due to health issues. This truck is just perfect for her. I have had so many compliments on my 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat-is the best color I have had-especially with detailing on it.

This may be my sixth ranger and hope it is as good

This vehicle seems to fit all my needs and should serve me well for many years. It has all the options i was looking for.

Nice truck!

The Ford Ranger Tremor is a great truck! Looks great drives great and can be had at a fair price! If you need a truck and want to still be able to drive in the city and park, this is your best option! It’s size is just right, fits everywhere and yet can still haul and tow like it’s bigger brother, the F150.