2021 Ford Ranger consumer reviews

$24,820–$28,925 MSRP range
side view of 2021 Ranger Ford
Explore the 2021 Ranger Ford
Shop the 2021 Ranger Ford

Love this truck-iconic silver is beautiful!!!

Perfect truck, I previously had a 2016 Ford 150 Lariat with only 63,000 miles on it. The truck was getting too hard for my wife to get in and out of due to health issues. This truck is just perfect for her. I have had so many compliments on my 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat-is the best color I have had-especially with detailing on it.

This may be my sixth ranger and hope it is as good

This vehicle seems to fit all my needs and should serve me well for many years. It has all the options i was looking for.

Nice truck!

The Ford Ranger Tremor is a great truck! Looks great drives great and can be had at a fair price! If you need a truck and want to still be able to drive in the city and park, this is your best option! It’s size is just right, fits everywhere and yet can still haul and tow like it’s bigger brother, the F150.

4.3

Love the truck just rides to high,

wish it came with ajustable suspension, or could buy after market lowering kit nothing extreme just a few inches. other then that love it. But the customer service was the worst I ordered a Bedliner 5 weeks later and still getting the run around, its not right

Very nice an comfortable truck!

I decided to go with a smaller truck after having driven full sized trucks pretty much all my life. I am not disappointed. What it doesn't have in the cargo room of my old 1500 it make up for in features. Great truck and it was at a very decent price.

4.1

Not best vehicle I've owned

Truck looks great, however not impressed with the building material. Seems very cheap like a cross between metal and plastic. Only had 1 month and already have 3 chips . Paint job seems cheap Not sure the outside mirrors are even glass seem like plastic. Tailgate poor fit.

Just what we needed

The truck is meeting all our needs. The leg room in the rear seat is much less that what was available in our previous F-150, but the room in the Ranger is adequate for our needs. Room in the front seat is excellent.

We are totally impressed with the Ford Ranger

This is our first truck in many years. We have previously owned Jeeps. We are impressed with the ride and leg room. The salesman and financial dept. were amazing.

Feels much more solid and like a truck vs Frontier

Very comfortable drive. Feels like a very solid build. I ;like the style inside and out. Four cylinder engine seems to have plenty or power.

Great truck

This truck is great lots of extras and looks sharp much roomier than the old ranger. Sits up high enough it can get over anything