1991 Ford Taurus

Great Car Needs Some Work

by from Lincoln, Nebraska on September 13, 2010

I am attending the University of Nebraska- Lincoln and I needed a dependable car. I went to the local Ford dealership, and my personal car salesman was different. I had never bought a car through a dealership. I bought two cars privately, and that was not the way to in the beginning. My salesman was very open about the things that the car needed. It only had 2-3 owners that treated it with respect. Not bad body damage. Just small things will need to be replaced. Considering how old the car is (Its only a year younger than I am), when you buy a car like this, you will need to be able to do repairs on it. It is very dependable. It will be my Husker companion :)

Recommended only for adults not teenagers.

by from New Orleans, Louisiana on June 25, 2006

This type of car is fun to drive but high on maintance. I love the old high tech features inside the car, sunroof, full power driver and passenger seats, cruise control,full power side mirrors, automatic hightlights with light sensor. The price of the velicle was fair. I recommended this car to adults only who has a big pocket of money. NOT recommended for teenagers will destroy the engine.