2013 Ford Taurus consumer reviews

side view of 2013 Taurus Ford
Explore the 2013 Ford Taurus
Shop the 2013 Ford Taurus
4.0

Very good features compared to the price

Good car. Low price compared to the level of the car. Good engine, not so funny driving it but good mileage and robustness

Awesome!!!

Love this car. Very spacious and comfortable for the family. The color is a plus. Denny's auto was a great choice they really knew their stuff.

4.4

Not Bad

I love this vehicle except for all the blind spots. It's pretty much impossible to back up. You can't see anything. The gas mileage is another (21mpg). However, it does drive well. It's comfy and all around a great car.

4.3

Powerfully and safety to drive, comfy

This car is powerful with almost 300hp engine and comfortable to ride, safe to drive with huge trunk

Nice car for the money

It has stylish accents, along with great comfort. Some issues with quality of parts, but nothing to be upset over

4.3

Best value For the $$$

The 2013 Police Interceptor/Taurus ECOboost is the bast car i have owned. Its a fast sleeper and was a 2013 sub $9000 , 365HP+ comfortable daily drive.

Dependable and Comfortable

I love this car. It is super comfortable with all the creature comforts you need. I have had no mechanical or electronic issue with the car. The SHO is zippy and showy. Would own another one again. Trunk is deep and holds plenty.

Great Car for the Cash

This car is great looking, comparable to a Jaguar. Drives smooth and has plenty of power for a 4 door sedan. The interior is a bit plain but what can you expect from a family sedan. It does everything you want it to do. Has great trunk space and is decent enough on gas for long trips.

Great value

Was looking at a Audi but didn't like overall cost as well as maintenance cost. Found the Taurus sho and got what I was looking for , for a much better price.

4.4

Great car

I was looking for a regular taurus, until I saw this sweet ruby red metallic taurus sho. I had to have this car, so I took it for a drive. The got the car up to 90 mph and I was sold. I bought the car the next morning.