2013 Ford Taurus consumer reviews

side view of 2013 Taurus Ford
Explore the 2013 Ford Taurus
Shop the 2013 Ford Taurus

2013 Taurus Limited Loaded with Features

With close to 50K overall pleased with car. Very hot weather brings bad smell in trunk. Two service technicians smelled nothing! Fuel module recall. Driver mirror frosted. Called dealer service, asked if I was sitting down...was told one day over warranty, sorry. Would FoMoCo waive? Oh, no. rear caliper pistons had to be turned in with channel lock pliers. Annoying, constant rattle in dash. Does not ride smoothly over NW Indiana roads but super ride on newly paved roads. Radio volumn control a problem...3 setting too low, 4 too high. Took to dealer with rear brake problems during warranty, 25K. Love push button start/stop, heated/cooled front leather seats. I don't bother with SYNC but some would like. Back up camera super and parking lot backing and side warning system, the best! No major problems so far, hope this Taurus stays that way.

2013 Ford Taurus Limited

Returning to a sedan from an SUV and I couldn't be happier. This car is so spacious and luxurious - heated and cooled leather seats, the Ford MyTouch system, remote start, and the biggest trunk I've ever seen in a car. I really love the MyTouch system - navigation, climate control, media, and connected cell phone are all able to be viewed at the same time, and the background is customizable! The sound is really great as well. I don't do very much highway driving, but what I have done has been a very smooth ride. My only complaint is that it does shift a little hard, but most Fords do, and from what I've read in the owner's manual, the transmission will adjust to your driving style, and will readjust every time the battery is disconnect. It also says it can take some time to readjust, so I'm not too concerned about that right now.

Very comfortable ride, great looking car!

I love this car! Great color combination. Great lines. The AWD is amazing. It is comfortable to drive and ride in! Lots of room in the trunk!

Great touring car...

Thus far, I'm loving everything this Car offers, from smooth ride, to performance, styling inside and out... Super quiet interior ride..Great leather seating, sound system and overall vehicle performance.. Remote start automatically turns on heat or A/C and heated seating... Huge trunk.. Rear view mirror automatically tints when headlights reflect onto it...

4.4

Great Family Car

I put a lot of miles on this car and I didn't have any issue with it. It is a great car. It drives smooth and has a good strong engine.

2013 Taurus eco boost

these cars are amazing i have never had a problem with it we have 3 teenage boys and we all ride nice in this car, we test drove one and had to have it ,

Great car for your money

This car is powerfully charged, comfy interior and comfy ride with huge trunk and full size body safe drive

Drives As Beautiful As It Looks

The ride is smooth, the interior is beautiful, and the sound system is gorgeous. Worth every penny I have never once had a problem with this car.

The Taurus SHO is an awesome sporty/luxury vehicle

The Taurus SHO is an awesome sporty/luxury vehicle! Very fun to drive and very smooth. I still receive compliments to this day on it's sporty look. Others also enjoy driving the vehicle. I'm only moving on because I wanted more power, purchased a Hellcat.

4.4

A solid sleeper performer!

After 110k, still not one problem has occurred. Still on original brakes(80% highway driving). routine maintenance done by single owner. This vehicle can and does compete with higher end vehicles. Has been rock solid throughout it's history. The handling is it's main attribute. Missing some options that should have been incorporated in primary design for higher class vehicles.