2014 Ford Taurus

Best car I have owned for the money.

by from Paris, Texas on September 20, 2017

I am six foot three inches tall and weigh 220 lbs. I have two rods, a plate with six screws in my back. One the things I like best about my Taurus is that I can drive it on long trips and without back pain.

Very comfortable car

by from Moscow on September 18, 2017

Strong, reliable machine. A friend brought back from USA, the engine of 2 litres, enough power consumption in the range of 11 liters per 100 km. Good car!
Not Rated Reliability

Perfect

by from Monticello on September 18, 2017

Power..safety..aesthetics..everything! Comfortable to drive..has lots of great safety features and gets up and goes!!
Not Rated Reliability

Great Car

by from Grand Rapids, MI on September 7, 2017

Sporty look (appearance package) on SEL, and was practical for an every day drive. Smooth ride and didn't have any issues in the 4 years I owned it.

Good car

by from Willard oh on August 16, 2017

Very comfortable vehicle. Plenty of room for travel both interior and trunk. Very nice looking car. Quiet riding.

Great value, great ride

by from Columbus, OH on August 12, 2017

Comfortable highway ride for my 70 y/o arthritic lower back and hips. Almost as comfortable as my former E-Class Benz, and does not require premium fuel. 24 mpg combined and 27-29 mpg on highway at 75-85, including E Ohio, Pa, WV terrain with lots of grades. Bought this CPO last Thanksgiving at 39k and now have 51k, have enjoyed the ride. No mechanical issues. Gigantic trunk, over 20 c.f.; provides plenty of storage for my suitcase and my wife's 5-6 suitcases.

Uses car for Havingfun

The most complete car I've owned

by from Minnetonka, MN on July 19, 2017

This 2014 Ford Taurus SHO turns heads all of the time. The Taurus SHO is a performance sedan that is severely underrated and over looked. It is all wheel drive so it does great in all four seasons. There is plenty of power off of the line and into the RPM band. This car will surprise a lot of luxury performance sedans such as the Audi S4. This car has been customized, so it is one of a kind. Please dare to be different.

great family sedan Euro upscale alternative

by from Chicago,IL on July 15, 2017

lots of safety features and luxury options. Go for the limited. Style is great, comfy, good on gas, and huge inside plus storage

Great car for small family!

by from Anchorage, Alaska on July 15, 2017

Huge trunk space and plenty of room inside in any seat. With a baby seat, the back seat is still comfortable. Averages 22MPG, with mostly highway driving.

Most reliable car that's met all of my needs.

by on July 4, 2017

This limited version is equipped with advanced technology that exceeds my desired features. Spacious vehicle with plenty of leg room and comfortable seating. Trunk space is broad. The main specs I love about this vehicle is the smooth drive, SYNC with my Ford Touch, and the heated front seats, which are well needed during the fall and winter months.

Our Expert Review: 2014 Ford Taurus