2002 Ford Thunderbird

This car is a head Turner!

by on August 14, 2017

This T-bird rodester is great on trips. Fun to handle. I had this car brand new, used to commute to work during good weather. The rest of the time it sat in the garage. Pack light and have a great tim...
This T-bird rodester is great on trips. Fun to handle. I had this car brand new, used to commute to work during good weather. The rest of the time it sat in the garage. Pack light and have a great time.

powerful car 8cyl. steady on curves holds the road

by from Beverly on August 10, 2017

I love this car but unfortunatly I must sell I simply do not have time to enjoy I sometimes beg family members to take it for ride

She's a beauty

by from Mentor, Ohio on August 8, 2017

I had been looking for a 2002 Thunderbird for about two years. I wanted either black or red and relatively low miles. This car only had a little over 7K. Was impeccable inside and out. My husband and I are loving it this summer

Uses car for Havingfun

I have enjoyed this car very much, therapy car

by from Shreveport on August 8, 2017

Selling only because I have have a motorcycle and don't get to drive it. Too many vehicles or i would keep tit

Uses car for Havingfun

Nicest looking vehicle I have ever had

by from Quinton,VA on July 28, 2017

The Retro-Thunderbird is a looker and it an enjoyable touring car to drive with the top down. It has enough performance for most.

Great car

by from East Providence, R.I. on July 5, 2017

All around great car. Rides great, looks great, is a lot of fun to drive, especially with the top down!

There is no other power than the V8

by from Palm Springs, Ca. on June 28, 2017

I have always owned Ford cars I downgraded from a cobra to the thunderbird and kept the car for years I loved it very sturdy, no major repair issues unfortunately only made 3 years so when you crash the car insurance will not want to repair it parts are hard to find now.

Fantastic and Fun under the Sun, my T-bird

by from San Diego CA on June 11, 2017

This car was my retirement gift to myself several years ago. I didn't drive it a lot, but when I did, I had so much fun with it, top up or top down, or hard top on it with the classic porthole windows . It runs like a top and goes like a bullet. It is easy to handle and very comfortable, even for you tall guys. I just can't say enough about how great this sports car is. Everyone should own one sometime during their lifetime. Guaranteed to bring out the kid in you.

Neiman Marcus Tbird Oh My

by from Arlington, VA on June 5, 2017

This, production number 133, of Ford's retro-Tbird has less than 2,600 miles on the clock. The ideal car for comfortable, confident cruising, with a wide stance and lightweight V8, you'll turn heads and hearts on the byways of America. Neiman Marcus thought so much of the return of the Thunderbird, they bought up the first 200, including this car, for their 2001 Christmas Catalogue. The elegant, silver and black exterior color scheme carries into the two-tone leather interior. As rare as the "new" Thunderbird is, you've a slim chance of seeing another of these Neiman Marcus editions on the road. Enjoy the power and poise of this fine automobile and the miles of smiles in your future.

Rolling Art

by from Vero Beach Florida on April 7, 2016

I have a 2002 Whisper white in flawless condition. To me this car was never changed because, like a Harley, its just TOO COOL!!!!!!!! There is nothing like it on the road and when Im driving down 95 with the top down, Metallica blasting, and a cold beer in my lap- Well- There are just no words to describe!!!!!!!! The only thing I dont like is the attention it gathers-too many questions!!!! IF YOU ARE IN A POSITION TO GET ONE- G E T I T !!!!!

Our Expert Review: 2002 Ford Thunderbird