2017 Genesis G80 consumer reviews

side view of 2017 G80 Genesis
Explore the 2017 Genesis G80
Shop the 2017 Genesis G80

Best car ever !

I love my 2017 G 80. I am leasing it and have never been happier with a car. Hoping to purchase a 2020 model. It seems to be the envy of the neighborhood

Genesis 02 premium package 2017 G80

Decided to purchase after 3 year lease very reliable only issue was a battery replacement after 1 year no charge..was considering a new lease but they are pushing the G70 ..test drove it but not as smooth as the G 80

Bang for the buck

Was looking into an Audi A7 2017 and I have to tell you for what it’s worth the G80 was less and with more features for the money

Best car I ever had

Great value for the money, includes all safety features, very comfortable, good handling, looks good has been very reliable. Drives as good as my BMW 540i

Drive it n you’ll buy it!!

I have 2015 , the earlier version of the g80 Best car I ever had Many friends have now bought one after the headaches of the well known European brands 135,000 & nothing done except tires I mean nothing!

4.1

Beautiful well built car but

Modern design , well built with many high tech options but remote start for car especially nice in winter is found on cell phone not the electronic key and requires paid service after trial period.

4.3

Awesome car for the money

Good performance, power, and space. This is with the money. Best part is it is biggest enough for me! I recommend this vehicle for anyone wanting a budget friendly luxury car.

Best luxury car I've had

My Genesis is VERY nice all around. I have owned other luxury cars, but truthfully this has all features in one fine vehicle. I still have a Mercedes and have had a Lexus, Audi and BMW, but this car tops them all! Easily priced MUCH lower than any of its competitors with all features, truly a good buy all around.

4.0

Very nice car for the price,economical emissions.

The car is constructed on a solid chassis,with sound support and a balanced frame .I believe the vechicle is a good edition for advancement in the future of technology coming.the interior is somewhat stiff and could have better quality in the comfort and construction.The handling is about a 4.2 on the scale.The suspension is somewhat off as far as road handling dynamics.I know the electrical system and the wiring components could be routed better based off of the blueprint.overall the car is s good for the purchase price I. Would highly recommend the car for any car enthuist who is into cats and a well constructed vechicle.

Incredible Car

LOVE this car. I have owned MB, Cadillac, BMW, Infiniti, Acura ... the G-80 leaves them all in the dust. There are only a couple of options ... 3.8 v 5.0; AWD v RWD; 2 comfort packages. I got the AWD 3.8 with both packages. I traded in a Cadillac XTS on it and have found the G80 to be a much nicer car at $17,000 less. This car has never disappointed me. Drives beautifully, technology is far more advanced than I am, I really love the HUD, Lane Change Warning, Automatic Braking, Full moon-roof, the list goes on and on. I have had a lot of luxury cars, this one is the best. And, at $52K MSRP, it was as much as $25,000 less than the rest of it's class. It is spacious, luxurious, looks great and handles very well in the snow. Did I say I LOVE this car?