2017 Genesis G80 consumer reviews

side view of 2017 G80 Genesis
Explore the 2017 Genesis G80
Shop the 2017 Genesis G80

Perfection

In every respect I'm totally satisfied with my new 2017 Genesis. I particularly like the color (Manhattan Brown) and design. I was happy with my 2010 Genesis which I traded for the 2017 model. The new safety features that the 2017 offers are outstanding. Great vehicle !

I love my new G80

I just bought a new 2017 G80 Genesis. I had researched the car and it is all I expected. I am very pleased with the automobile.

Best car in its class

Lexus move over the g 80 is here ihve had the ls460 and other luxury cars I got the g 80 because of its looks and I'm getting more than looks it rides and handles great it has ample power and it's so comfortable I fell like I'm driving a 200,000 car

Nice car

Enjoyed test drive, sales person too the sales manager was not willing to let me drive car more than the 20 minutes I did, before I made buying decision. I had to walk away.

It is somethingIwas lookingforlongtime

All the safety features,style and comfort I was looking a car but couldn,t afford It.this car has everything and price I can afford it

Great road tripper.

Thought about this car for three years before I finally bought. Best decision I've made. This car does everything

KIA ,Product.

Smooth ,Big body ,best out my opinion The Nissan Maximia ,Altima ,Marsadez ,large roomy back seat,really the back seat area is large Great for Travel ,great buy for business ,dinning and Travel .

Hands down best car for the value

This has everything you want in a luxury sedan. You get to drive something nicer than a e-class or 5-series for less than an Acura. The Ultimate AWD drives so well, is quick and fully loaded. If you haven't test driven the G80, do yourself a favor.

Nicest Luxury Car I've ever owned!

Former 20 year BMW owner, both 3 & 5 Series...the G80 is by far...the nicest Luxury car I've owned. The fit and finish is that of a car I would have expected to pay a lot more for! Love it!!

Nicest Luxury Car I've ever owned!

Former 20 year BMW owner, both 3 & 5 Series...the G80 is by far...the nicest Lucretia car I've owned. The fit and finish is that of a car I would have expected to pay a lot more for! Love it!!