2017 Genesis G80 consumer reviews

side view of 2017 G80 Genesis
Explore the 2017 Genesis G80
Shop the 2017 Genesis G80

2018 Genesis G80

This is a great car for the money. Our "shakedown" trip was just over 600 miles round trip and we could not have been more pleased. The only problem is the side bolsters on the driver's seat. They are too high too close to the knee and make this average height driver wish they weren't there. Other than that, the car performed admirably. The driver assist features were not too intrusive. The Bluetooth connection for my cell phone was a little clunky but I'm not real sure the salesman set it up right. We will have to review the owner's manuals (a rather daunting task!) to see about that. The car rides solid, has pretty good acceleration and rode very nicely.

A smooth driving and riding car

I have only owned the car for a little over a week, but so far, it has met all of our expectations. A lot of nice bells and whistles. Thank you Gettel.

it's the BEST

You can't ask for more in a luxury car. It's quick, quiet, secure confident driving experience. It tops my list for replacing my current lease Lexus ES350.

CEO

The Genesis is comparable to a Mercedes or BMW that I tested, with more features / options for a much lower price. This car outperforms others in its class, without paying an outrageous price for all the comfort and features. I would recommend this car definitely

Great Luxury Vehicle!

This new Genesis G 80 has far exceeded our expectations! We love all the easy to understand yet technically savvy options. The Genesis options and performance exceeds our previous Lexus. If you are thinking of purchasing a Luxury sedan, make sure to check out the Genesis before you buy!

Great Vehicle

This is my fifth Hyundai in 5 years. It's a great vehicle. It has more to offer than a Caddy. Mine is Black with Ivory inside. Sharp. Before buying a new vehicle, try the G80.

A Great Luxury Car that is Affordable to Own

This is my very first luxury vehicle. Looked at Acura, Cadillac & Lexus and decided on the 2017 Genesis G80 AWD. A fantastic vehicle to drive. Very comfortable with all the technology you would expect to find in a luxury vehicle. The Genesis has no trouble competing with the other luxury brands I tried and for a much smaller cost. The ride is outstanding along with a very strong V6 engine. The one thing that I do not like like is the design of the front hood. It makes it difficult to park this vehicle because you really cannot see parking lines very well.

A Lateral Shift

My past few cars have been six-speed sports coupes, culminating in a Genesis V6 Ultimate. For the comfort of my wife, and to ensure future trips would not be in her Rogue Mommymobile, I decided to shift to a sedan. The G80 V8 5 liter does has the oomph of the Coupe, and a ton of extras, such as HUD; roomy, plush interior with real wood paneling, and lots of other luxo goodies. A similarly equipped Teutonic car would run tens of thousands more. I've only had it two weeks, but so for, no regrets.

This car had just about everything z

We love the car.. the only minor complaint I have would be that I think they could have done better with the cup holder situation. Also, there really is not a good place for more than one phone (passengers phone) and sunglasses. (There is a sunglasses compartment next to the rear view mirror but I have never been one to use that)

Value leader in its class

I wanted a car with all the safety features. The base model G80 has them. Most of the competition makes you pay extra. And none comes with a 10 year powertrain warranty. Plus three years free service. A bargain.