2017 Genesis G80 consumer reviews

$41,400–$43,900 MSRP range
side view of 2017 G80 Genesis
Explore the 2017 Genesis G80
Shop the 2017 Genesis G80

dollar for dollar best buy for the buck

This car matches any BMW or Mecedes in its class First AWD car I have owned ,rides great and even has optional driving modes never mind all the other bells and whistles at your finger tips

Best car available for the money

Love it from the first time I saw it and drove it. The sales person was able to answer every question I had immediately. He's a person I would recommend to everyone who is thinking about a Genesis purchase. The paperwork process was the best I've every had the pleasure to work with.

Genesis G80

Before I visited Hyundai, I had three year old BMWs 528, and Infiniti Q50. For the sake of interest, I decided to try a ride on the Genesis G80. Do not believe it, but I was shocked at how much the G80, by all the qualities, wins before my cars that I have today. In a couple of days I trade BMW and Infiniti for to G80s.

Really A Great Car

I've only had the car a little over a month, but I LOVE it! Handles well, drives great and has so many "extras" I haven't even learned about all of them yet. A real pleasure to drive.

All the bells and whistles

Good vehicle. Only fault is that seat goes back when exiting but not down. Exceptional safety electronics.

Genesis G-80

I have only had the car for two weeks, but it is a dream to drive. It runs quiet while providing excellent power. There is plenty of leg room front and back. Car has all of the bells and whistles and is very handy to use the various functions. I would definitely recommend getting this car.

4.3

Getting Closer To The Leaders

The gap between Audi A6, BMW 5, MBE 350 and the G80 is getting smaller. The G80 isn't on par with these other machines, but the value is better. So as Genesis closes in, more and more buyers will move to the South Korean brand.

4.0

Enjoying car. Wish it had better gas mileage.

Enjoying car. Just wish it got better gas mileage. Only question I have is why side view mirrors tilt towards ground automatically when backing up.

If Reliability Matches the Rest of the G80, I'm IN

On my test drive, I noticed how quiet and smooth riding the car was. But what can you tell with a test drive. I originally told the salesman I didn't need to test drive it. I'd read enough to know all I need to know. Well, since the test drive, I've become more enamored with the car. Quiet and smooth-riding, yes. But just about every option and safety feature you could imagine. If you need the Audi rings on the grill, or the three pointed star, that's your problem. Try the G80, you'll like it!!

Love it!

We are only six weeks in, but we love it. It is so quiet, easy to drive, full of tricks and toys and we never have to spend a cent on maintenance, and they will pick it up and deliver it. Wow. It is beautiful, comfortable and a joy to own.