2008 Gmc Acadia

Loved it

by from on September 18, 2017

I wasn't able to purchase the Acadia like I wanted, but loom forward to when I can. It is the perfect vehicle for any family.
Not Rated Reliability

Great option for my family of 6

by from on September 6, 2017

This car met all my needs for my family of six. It has plenty of places to charge all the electronics while on lengthy road trips, smooth ride and plenty of leg room throughout. i would highly recommend this vehicle for purchase.

Old, yet new

by from Kalamazoo, MI on September 1, 2017

For a 2008, this vehicle is quite modern. The kids love the DVD player and I love the 2 sunroofs. The technology is up to date, having only a few technical issues so far.

Great vechicle for the money

by from vermont on August 28, 2017

This car is very comfortable, has plenty power with great handling. car came with sun roof and leather heated seats. also has a 120v power outlet built in.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Great vehicle for a famiy!!!

by from Detroit, MI on August 23, 2017

This truck was great for me and the kids. With the dvd player it kept the kids quiet. Great leg room and great safety features. It had a few issues with the traction control but other than that it was pretty good.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Great car if GMC would correct know issues.

by from Niceville, FL on August 18, 2017

I love the style, size, and features, but the sunroof drain tubes continually back up and leak into car. Repairman said its a known issue. Very disappointing.

comfortable and stylish vehichle

by from Sheridan, Wy on July 30, 2017

Enjoyed the feel of this vehicle all the way around--would like more space in back for storage for travel

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Super clean and worth the price

by from New Richmond, WU on July 29, 2017

I'm definitely interested in buying a GMC Acadia. I fell in love with the Acadia and am definitely in the market to buy one.
Not Rated Reliability

So far I am loving this vehicle

by from Missouri on July 21, 2017

I have owned this vehicle for about a month now and everything seems to be going great! The interior is very nice and for a 2008 SLT-2 trim, it has everything I need amd more! It is very comfortable and and smooth ride. I am missing my get up and go from driving a Chevy pickup with a 350 engine previously but this vehicle still getse up to speed decently. I am averaging about 18.4 mpg which is a huge improvement for me.

Family vehicle

by from Yonkers on June 29, 2017

I have the SLT-1 Edition with red leather interior and it is fully loaded. This car is good for a family.

Our Expert Review: 2008 Gmc Acadia