2012 GMC Acadia consumer reviews

side view of 2012 Acadia GMC
Explore the 2012 GMC Acadia
Shop the 2012 GMC Acadia

The best car ever

I just get my GMC Acadia and im in love with car, everything you need you have in this car, very comfortable, lot space, great sound, I?m so happy if my choice...with I have to chance for sure I?m going for other GMC Acadia more new...

3.4

This car is ok. I wish I had more leg room.

I wish this car would get better gas milage. The plastic seat moldings came loose and one of the rear seat belt buckles broke. Overall this car does what I purchased it for.

3.7

Nevet again

Beautiful car, it's really eye candy....not all it's amped up to be. A gas guzzler... No more GMCs for me. That was my 1st & last

2.7

Nothing but problems from the very beginning

Never will I buy a GMC AGAIN! Issues with AC from start, issues with catalyst converter and transmission module control. My family could have died or been severely injured in this car. Still don?t know the problem.

3.9

Good Mom Car

I got a Acadia as my new mom car and it fits all my needs. I especially love all the cargo room in the back and that I could fit up to 8 people if I wanted. Gas mileage could be better in my opinion. But I guess 16 city, 23 hwy is about average for what?s on the market.

My Acadia

I absolutely love my GMC I have only one complaint about this vehicle. The floor has such a high lip on the edge by the door I cannot clean the floor with a wisp broom I have to vacuum which is not always convenient but everything?s else I love

Loved this car more than any ever

This car is super roomy, stylish, great ride and economical to drive. I love the seat heater and the remote start. I also love walking up and seeing this beautiful car.

Most comfortable luxury car I have ever had

This car is more like a large car ride with a better value for the money. The remote start and heated seats are my favorite features. I am purchasing exact same car, but new, because I love this car so much. I have never bought a car twice like I am going to on this one. Very luxurious interior and sleek outside.

Car of my dreams

Excellent design, excellent look, excellent ride, excellent options . Test drove several vehicles and decided that GMC Acadia was the one I wanted. Purchase price was great.

Most Comfortable car I owned

The vehicle is one that I always wanted to own. Thus, I decided not to purchased a car until I found that car that I find comfortable and exactly what I was looking for to own. I test drove a few Denali's and settled on this one because of low miles, and excellent representation at the car dealer. The only missing piece is not having a DVD in dash.