2012 GMC Acadia consumer reviews

side view of 2012 Acadia GMC
Explore the 2012 GMC Acadia
Shop the 2012 GMC Acadia

Extremely Roomy and Great Condition

I couldn’t be happier. The GMC runs perfectly and it is fully loaded. DVD Player, Navigation, Sunroof, Leather! Even has back up camera! Thanks Car City!

Perfect for a growing family

The space offered by the Acadia is perfect for our family and it is much more stylish than many of the other vehicles we test drove

3.6

The car was excellent until I started having elect

The car was excellent until I started having electrical and stabiltrack issues. The car​ would beep, say traction control was off, engine light would display and engine's power would shut down to nothing... even if you were on a major highway.

4.1

Great SUV so far.

So far so Good. Haven't had vehicle long enough to review. Love the dual sun roofs and the 3rd row seating. I can drop the seats to add more cargo space.

3.7

Purchased used

I believe this car, if taken care of properly and purchased from a reliable source would be a fantastic SUV for any family. If buying used definitely have it checked by a trusted mechanic before forking over the money.

4.4

This vehicle is one of the best in it's class

When searching for a new vehicle we needed something with lots of leg room in front and in the back, the Acadia with its front and back seat buckets has plenty of leg room plus plenty of room for whatever you need to carry.

160,000 miles and still going strong

Bought with 82,000 miles on it then at 102,000 found out mine had the wave plate issue so had to have the transmission rebuilt. Never an issue after that costly problem. Now has almos 161,000 miles and everything works great. About to get the transmission checked out just in case but besides that I am so in love with it.

3.9

Great Car For Families

This car met all the needs of our small family. It made it very easy to install car seats and was very reliable. The car has lots of room for growth.

My new used car !!

So far I?m very happy with my purchase. I downsized from a Ford Expedition, has mikeafe not much better. But performance is better than I expected.

Reliable and Fancy

The Acadia is our first family vehicle. I absolutely love it. There is so much room in the back for bags, stroller, and of course our purr babies. And of course the awd!