2014 GMC Acadia consumer reviews

side view of 2014 Acadia GMC
Explore the 2014 Acadia GMC
Shop the 2014 Acadia GMC

Seems great so far

Lots of leg room. Comfortable seats. Heated/cool seats Third row seats. Back up camera. Lots of room for a family. Love the hatch in the back. Also.

Love this car

This meets our family’s needs it’s very spacious and comfortable. Rides really smooth and blocks out the noise from outside. My kids love how big the the inside is

4.0

Just as reliable as I would expect!

The gmc acadia meets all of my specifications and needs for my circumstances. The kids enjoy the dvd player my wife enjoys the comfort of the interior design and mechanics. And I love the look and feel of it.

Great spacious interior!

This car has been fantastic for me and my family. Very spacious interior with 2nd and 3rd row seats that fold flat. I was even able to transport my Dads wheelchair standing up in the rear flip up compartment. I would purchase again.

Best vehicle I've owned

This vehicle had all the features I wanted for our family. Black interior and exterior, third row seat (with captains seats in second row for easy access to third), remote start, heated seats, no leather seats, back up camera, touch screen and bluetooth, etc, and even had a DVD player for the backseats. I wanted to go back to an SUV because I prefer them for the winters, and after owning it a few weeks I am confident I made the right decision, I was looking at a few different makes/models, but ultimately the Acadia was the best out of all of them. The price was great for what I got, one owner who took very good care of it, it's comfortable and roomy, clean, drives very nice, and is reliable. Very happy with my purchase!

Most comfortable car I have ever driven.

Seats 7 passengers, good power, comfortable, and plenty of storage space. Love the backup camera, the connectivity, and the DVD player. Car is everything I was looking for and then some.

The best car I’ve ever owned!!

This vehicle is spacious but not bulky to drive. It’s comfortable and has all the bells and whistles! Remote start, heat and cooled seats, premium sound system and a smooth ride. It’s reliable and such an awesome car for the price!

Super SUV

120v a lot of USB ports, 3 Different electronic A/C. Back side electronic A/C. Super family car. P255 55 R20 Bridgestone. Blonde zone passenger memory Seat

2.0

Beautiful GMC - too bad the engine light came on

I wanted this vehicle but the test drive was horrible . The car couldn’t pick up speed and the engine light came on . The seat also had tears in it .

Just bought 2014 acadia slt

Holy wa! nicest ride I've ever owned. im blown away. i think its like a little suburban its so roomy. love the captain seats. responsive throttle and transmission. great gas for the size. LOOKS SUPER BOSS. i dont see how this thing could disappoint me yet.