2014 Gmc Acadia

Love My Denali!

by from Riverbank, CA on June 14, 2016

I absolutely love my 2014 Denali, leasing it and most likely will purchase when lease is up. I love the projection screen the most. If the 2017 doesn't have it then I will be staying with my 2014. This is such an easy vehicle to drive in every way. The backup camera is awesome as is the lane control system. I have no complaints and love my Denali!

Everything you'd want in a SUV

by from Michigan on September 15, 2016

Huge, comfortable interior in SLT trim, but handles like a smaller vehicle. Good looks, quiet ride, with significant towing capacity. Great buy on GM's certified used program.

Minivan convenience in an SUV

by from Atlanta, GA on May 15, 2014

This is my second Acadia. I traded in my 2009 model for the 2014 and I love the improvements. While I loved my first Acadia it was time for an upgrade. The 2014 Acadia has a much smoother ride than my older version. I also love the new front grill on the 2014. I have 3 kids (all in car seats or boosters still) and this car works perfectly for us. My older 2 in boosters in the 3rd row and the baby in the carseat in the 2nd row. This leaves 1 empty captain seat in the 2nd row for an extra adult and there is still room for a small adult in the 3rd row between the 2 booster seats. Storage space behind the 3rd row is large enough for my huge stroller. If I need extra room I simply move one of the older kids to the 2nd row and fold down the 60 or 40 percent of the 3rd row seat. Folding down the 2nd and 3rd rows provide a large flat area to haul things. I have never been interested in a minivan and many of the other SUVS are too large for me. I test drove many of them (Tahoe, Expedition, etc). While I loved them I realized the gas mileage was terrible, I had a difficult time parking them and in the end they really didn't have anymore space behind the 3rd row than the Acadia. I plan to drive this SUV for around 3 years before I upgrade again (don't like to be out of warranty). I would gladly buy a new Acadia at that point.

great for families & travel

by from Huntsville, AL on December 29, 2013

love the comfort even in backseat-plenty of leg & head room for adults and still room for luggage or groceries in back. lift gate is great shelter when loading in the rain.

Most pleasurable car I have ever owned

by from Vancouver, Washington near Portland Oregon on December 27, 2013

lots of room for a tall guy (6'4" 260 lbs.) Seats are comfortable, Room behind the 3rd seat for all groceries when shopping. 2nd row is easy to fold down if the extra room is needed. Quite ride compared to the Nissan we had. Phone and radio work great and easy for a old guy to figure out. Just read the manual when you need directions if you don't have a grandchild to help. Love the car!!!!!!

must have

by from Delray beach on July 29, 2014

Just traded in my old lease kia and got a new Acadia . It drives like a car and looks like more than your average SUV . Love the interior and design , with the touchtone screen to navigate you through the sound system .

Most Comfortable Performance and Reliable I've Own

by from Fairfax,Virginia on June 20, 2014

its the most comfortable ride,a good driving performance,have a nice and quit ride mostly when you are driving far.

Waited for a long time

by from on April 5, 2017

Wife and I waited for a long time before finally purchasing one. We've gone back and forth with other SUV but we kept coming back to this. We really like the "boxy" look of this model better than the 2017 model.

Excellent Value For Money

by from Chicago, IL on October 20, 2013

I just bought the GMC Acadia. I research the Explorer, Cherokee and then found the Acadia by accident. Far more standard equipment, very nice ride, good but not enthusiastic acceleration. And thousands of dollars cheaper. Was able to get amazing lease deal. 39months at $164 per month with 7k down.

Acadia Denali good value

by from Minnesota on October 30, 2013

Purchased a 2014 Acadia, Denali package; has every decent safety feature at this price point, sits 6 adults passably, easily 7 if some are kids. Handles extremely well in urban congested traffic, big enough footprint to have other cars take notice, sturdy vehicle that should perform well in the winter, yet untested. Park assist lacks front sensors, but not missed as much as I thought I might. Again, well appointed for the price point, though. Sound system presets not as intuitive as one might want, but once you spend some time with it, the voice controls work very well to change mode and station.

Our Expert Review: 2014 Gmc Acadia