Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2014 Acadia

2014 GMC Acadia

2014 GMC Acadia

Have You Driven the 2014 GMC Acadia?

Love My Denali!

by Shopping Mom from Riverbank, CA on Tue Jun 14 2016

I absolutely love my 2014 Denali, leasing it and most likely will purchase when lease is up. I love the projection screen the most. If the 2017 doesn't have it then I will be staying with my 2014. This is such an easy vehicle to drive in every way. The backup camera is awesome as is the lane control system. I have no complaints and love my Denali!

Most pleasurable car I have ever owned

by drag racing fan from Vancouver, Washington near Portland Oregon on Fri Dec 27 2013

lots of room for a tall guy (6'4" 260 lbs.) Seats are comfortable, Room behind the 3rd seat for all groceries when shopping. 2nd row is easy to fold down if the extra room is needed. Quite ride compared to the Nissan we had. Phone and radio work great and easy for a old guy to figure out. Just read the manual when you need directions if you don't have a grandchild to help. Love the car!!!!!!

great for families & travel

by j from Huntsville, AL on Sun Dec 29 2013

love the comfort even in backseat-plenty of leg & head room for adults and still room for luggage or groceries in back. lift gate is great shelter when loading in the rain.

Waited for a long time

by RoelMD from on Wed Apr 05 2017

Wife and I waited for a long time before finally purchasing one. We've gone back and forth with other SUV but we kept coming back to this. We really like the "boxy" look of this model better than the 2017 model.

One of the easiest and most useful cars I've owned

by Nhasson from Deer Park, Texas on Sun Dec 10 2017

While I tested an Infinity QX60, an Acura MDX, a Kia Serento, and a Highlander, I feel like this car looks more like an SUV inside and out and less like a mini-van like the other car body styles seemed to. If you are looking for a 7-passenger vehicle with plenty of room for cargo, but don't want the weight of a Suburban or GMC Yukon, get the GMC Acadia SLT. It has captain seats for the 2nd row which makes it extremely easy for passengers to reach the 3rd seat. The 3rd seat is the roomiest among the 3rd row vehicles for its size. It is easy to use the manual features of folding down the 3rd row seat and pulling it back up.

Most Comfortable Performance and Reliable I've Own

by my girl from Fairfax,Virginia on Fri Jun 20 2014

its the most comfortable ride,a good driving performance,have a nice and quit ride mostly when you are driving far.

Excellent Value For Money

by JimChicago from Chicago, IL on Sun Oct 20 2013

I just bought the GMC Acadia. I research the Explorer, Cherokee and then found the Acadia by accident. Far more standard equipment, very nice ride, good but not enthusiastic acceleration. And thousands of dollars cheaper. Was able to get amazing lease deal. 39months at $164 per month with 7k down.

2014 GMC Acadia Denali purchased used

by To New York from Leland, NC on Tue Apr 17 2018

This vehicle was my 1st choice after looking for several months at different possible SUV choices. I previously owned a 2004 GMC Envoy as my utility vehicle used primarily to haul my golfing buddies and our clubs to play each week. It was also used to tow my Corvette race car to the track. I wanted something newer but I needed more seating and at least 5000 lbs. towing capacity. I also wanted the updated technology and safety features in a modern vehicle as well as more luxury than the Envoy. The GMC Acadia Denali fit my requirements best and offers much improved gas mileage. I found the low-mileage off-lease Denali in the color combination I wanted (white diamond pearl with cocoa dune leather) at a good price and made it mine. Since purchasing it I am very happy with everything except the Infotainment system... way too complicated... almost impossible to use while driving. Maybe I'll get used to it after a while but I miss the simplicity of my Envoy. But I love the design and the interior and the extra seating capacity and the gas mileage. Great car!

Must See It to Believe It!

by Skeetgar from Lynwood, IL on Tue Jul 03 2018

I purchased this car used 2 years ago with 28,500 miles on it. Two years later it only has 37,500 miles. Great mileage and very comfortable (I'm 6'2" and 275lbs)! Looks good and drives even better!

Best car I’ve owned yet

by Nicole from Norfolk, NE on Fri Jul 20 2018

The space of the car is amazing especially having a child. The design is the best and I will only own this car it’s a very smooth ride and even though it’s a longer car it doesn’t fee that way when driving it. The seats in a gmc are more comfortable than any other vehicle

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Our Take on the 2014 GMC Acadia

Editor's note: This review was written in March 2013 about the 2013 GMC Acadia. Little of substance has changed with this year's model. To see what's new for 2014, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

When suburbia was overrun by large, inefficient SUVs, along came the crossover to make the anti-minivan crowd happy.

General Motors' three-row crossover triplets — the Chevy Traverse, Buick Enclave and GMC Acadia — hit all those shoppers' needs. They're the largest crossovers in terms of cargo and interior room while still feeling relatively nimble around parking lots and carpool lanes.

For 2013, all three have been updated. You can compare the 2013 and... Read More