2021 GMC Acadia consumer reviews

$29,800 starting MSRP
side view of 2021 Acadia GMC
Explore the 2021 GMC Acadia
Shop the 2021 GMC Acadia

Most convenient comfortable and efficient car

I wished I had been able to have this choice eleven years ago. I would have definitely bought this car instead of my Nissan Rogue. I am still amazed I have 6 seats in my car.

It has style and grace, AT4

It took me a while to be convinced the Acadia TA4 was the right car. It replaces a '92 GMC Jimmy, (bought new) which has been very reliable despite many opinions of low reliability, I hope this Acadia follows suit. I just put 1500 miles on it, barely a week old, going across country. I was very pleased with all features and most of all performance. I think I made the right choice, my alternate vehicle choice was a Land Rover Sport at twice the price. This AT4 has all the features and they work great, especially on long hoghway trips. At times I was getting 30+ mpg on the V6, and I was surprised that both back rows fold flat, who is complaining of a lack of space? And I love the styling with the black rims and lower body facia. Hope your experince is as good as mine if you buy one.

Best car ever

Love it!!!! Smooth ride!!! Always a pleasure driving GMC cars.. Its our third car and we love it!!! Cant wait to continue to drive it everyday!!!!

Luxury

Perfect SUV for individual or family! Love it so much! Favorite SUV ever!! Beautiful color, ride and performance. It is sporty yet sophisticated and lots of great features.

Loving Our First Acadia!

We have a GMC Terrain, which we love and my wife has claimed for her own! It was time to replace our 2005 CTS, and since I've loved the Acadia since it's redesign in 2017, we took the plunge! The refreshed exterior is beautiful, and the ride is super comfortable. The 3.6 V6 moves it well, and it's a pleasure to drive. We've had a great experience with all of our GMCs over the years. Reliability has been excellent, and our local dealer is excellent both in sales and service. You won't be disappointed...this is an awesome mid-sized SUV!

Great deal

Love the car... it drives great and it has all the new technology. I got it for a wonderful price and I’m happy with my purchase.

The first new car my family bought

Not just me, but my whole family loves this car The best ride we ever had. My family all smiles now that we own a brand new vehicle

Great quality and reliable car

This car suits my family’s needs well. The comfort and style of our car has surpassed our expectations as we travel to and from our destinations.

New car

I love my Acadia Denali. Drives smooth. Turns easily and fun to drive. Love all the cameras and heated steering wheel also. Very sleek. Has a great sound system also.

Great SUV

I absolutely love my new Acadia. From all the features to all the space and comfort. The space is definitely a plus with growing kids and the third row seating. All the cameras and sensors are a definite plus with it being a bigger vehicle. Definitely happy