2021 GMC Acadia consumer reviews

side view of 2021 Acadia GMC
Explore the 2021 GMC Acadia
Shop the 2021 GMC Acadia

Awesome Automobile -- recommend to friends and fam

My New Acadia looks great , drives great , very comfortable, everything is excellent, my family and I are really pleased ( this is our second Acadia, the first being Denali model, the second is the Blacked out version of the AT4 .. car looks and feels fantastic.

Very comfortable ride

So far so good I’ve just leased it n had done research on suv it was rated below average in reliability but Iam just leasing it for 3 years not buying it

Loving my Acadia

It’s got style, it performs well, it’s comfortable and it’s affordable. The only gripe I have is it could have a bit more storage but I guess having twins I’d be hard pressed to find a vehicle that’s going to have enough storage for us that isn’t a RV. 😃

Great value for the money.

Well thought out interior with plenty of room and features. Push button shifter is very nice to clean up console. The features in this vehicle are all the best I've owned.

GM Products

This vehicle is big enough for my family as we start to expand. GMC is a very reliable brand as we have always had GM products.

Up to date technology

I love my Arcadia. The tech features are great. New safety features also. The only drawback due to captain seats when the third row seat is up very little storage. Seems like we lost some storage space compared to our 2016. It is better on gas than our last one.

Great vehicle. Exceptional onboard safety features

Great vehicle. Exceptional onboard safety vehicle preservation features. Transmission failed (fractory defect, less than 300 miles) and the vehicle came to a stop without tearing anything else up.

4.4

Had one, wanted another!

My wife and I were in an accident, and someone hit us from behind, we were amazed at how well our acadia took a licking and kept on ticking!!!!! Although it was totalled.... We walked away with miner pains and aches...we like the suv so much we bought a new one!

Only owned it 2 months but it is GREAT!

This is the 3rd Acadia I've owned. Each has been an improvement. This one however is an SLE Model and it is loaded with features. I am very impressed with all of the features in this car especially the electronic features. It has the start/stop technology that I disable each time I drive. That is one feature that I hate but understand was done for government mileage requirements.

Very nice ride

This car has everything we need and more. The ride is very comfortable. Seems to be very good on gas. The color midnight blue is beautiful