2021 GMC Acadia consumer reviews

$29,800 starting MSRP
side view of 2021 Acadia GMC
Explore the 2021 GMC Acadia
Shop the 2021 GMC Acadia

Love the sport look of it

Love my new automobile , I would recommend the Acadia to anyone looking for a nice family vehicle The AT4 package is awesome and looked very sporty

Most reliable vehicle I've ever had

This car met all my needs. It has plenty of legroom in front and back. Like 5 different camera views. Seat settings for two drivers and many other cool features!

Top of the line has everything on it that I wanted

I wasn't sure when I started by looking for a car which kind I wanted all I knew was I wanted a suv with 3rd row and leather seats.when the salesperson, Denzel showed it to me I feel in love with it

Quiet and incredibly comfortable ride!

Love this Acadia SLT! We got the 6 cylinder since we do a lot of highway, high speed driving. The interior is so comfortable. Great for long trips!

Will be the best family vehicle yet!

Amazing overall performance, beautiful interior and exterior. Everything I have been searching for in a SUV. This particular Acadia had all the bells and whistles... including leather which I didn’t think I would like and I absolutely fell in love with it. Can’t wait for it to be mine!!!

Not sure what to think .....

I absolutely Love this car but the day before I bought it, I was told by a former auto mechanic that the GMC Acadia was Not a good car. I decided to buy it anyway and I'm Really hoping that the advice I was given is wrong. However, I've had the car less than a week and the front grill etc is already peeling and bubbling. I know this isn't mechanical but I'm hoping this isn't any indication of what's to come.

just bought it.

I just bought it but I love the styling and features. Got the 20 inch tires and love the ride. Also like the lift gate option of three quarters opening. works great in my garage!

A lap of luxury

Really like all of the safety features included with the vehicle. Some items will take getting use to but overall it’s a great ride and plenty of space for carrying our cargo.

4.1

Not the most reliable car I've owned

Bought the car 2 weeks ago with only 3 miles, love the car, al leather!, comfort. But last week started showing an alert, that I need to servicing air bag system and now more often, the passenger seat don't move! Also for the price of the car, we shouldn't have to pay for the app!

So excited about my car....so comfortable and the

I can’t wait to take my car on a road trip. So comfortable, smooth ride, great music, and many safety features.It will be the perfect car for us!