2018 Sierra 1500

2018 GMC Sierra 1500

#5 Most Popular Truck
2018 GMC Sierra 1500

Have you driven the 2018 GMC Sierra 1500?

New Ownership

by Jeff B from Alberta on Tue Jan 30 2018

Decided to buy brand new after many years of owning used cars & trucks . The 2018 Sierra has been exceeding my expectations with its versatility, ride comfort , interior quality , smoothness of power , technology & fuel economy . I choose to buy this over the Toyota Tundra mainly because of the fuel mileage & ive never had any major problems with GM trucks I have owned 4 . If you decide on this vehicle i recommend the extended warranty coverage if you plan on owning it for more than 3 years . Overall the 2018 GMC Sierra SLE Z71 4x4 5.3L i own has been a fantastic truck & i have no complaints so far . I also recommend side steps , mud flaps & bed liner/tonneau cover for safety & to protect your investment . And keep all maintenance up to date & you shouldnt have any problems . I know there is alot of choices out there when it comes to full size trucks but I think the GM gives you alot of value for the money & there is a huge aftermarket for accessories & performance upgrades . I hope this helps you in your search for a new truck .

Incredible work truck

by ChadO from Edmonton, AB on Fri Jul 06 2018

I bought two of these for my business and it was the best choice, for the best price. Period. Great truck, geared for work and is exactly what i asked for.

Uses car for Towing

Hands down best truck I have ever owned

by JR from Twin Falls, ID on Sat Aug 11 2018

I had a dodge ecodiesel that broke down on me 5 times with the electronic throttle control issue. I didn't trust it anymore so it was time to get rid of it. We looked at Toyota and Ford. The toyota was ok but didn't have the towing capacity that I wanted, and the ford was just not up to expectations. I was told by a friend to look at the GMC they were having big deals during this time. I just figured they were out of my price range. I test drove the 5.3L sierra 1500 SLT it was nice inside and drove great, but then the towing capacity was to low for what I wanted. They told me they could get me into a Denali for an amazing price since they had great deals going on and the Detail would have the 6.2L V8 with 420hp and 460ft lbs torque. They said with the towing package it would tow up to 11,700 lbs. This is exactly what I was looking for. I test drove this amazing truck with top quality leather seats, sunroof, rear window slider, heated and cooled seats, lane detection, bose sound system, big navigation screen, just fully loaded. The comfort and ride of the Denali was absolutely amazing, and the 6.2L V8 definitely has all the power I would need. The fuel mileage is surprisingly good with the V4 and V8 mode a lot better that what I was expecting. The Chrome accents around the whole truck and the chrome Denali grille is amazing. Another thing that was important when getting this truck was the comfort and leg room for the back seat. I have two daughters and they were in all the vehicles we test drove. The GMC Denali was the vehicle that they felt was most comfortable with more leg room than they would need. I am 6'3 250lbs and I sat in the back seat with plenty of leg room and the seats were comfortable. The thing that really makes my truck stand out with the chrome is the amazing white frost tricot. The pearl in the sun just shines. If you are looking for a luxury truck to drive around in that is 4x4 and can tow a great amount of weight then the GMC Denali is the truck you are looking for.

Love my new 2018 Sierra

by cncdaddy on Wed Dec 06 2017

I have always owned four door Honda sedans which I loved. I've reached that point in my life where I wanted something different and something that allowed me to do "guy who lives in suburbs stuff" such as getting my own mulch, being able to haul my own drywall and 2 x 4's etc. I treated this purchase like an open competition. I test drove most everything out there on the market in a full size truck (1500). I don't have boats or any of that stuff so I wasn't overly concerned about the towing capacity or "hauling" functions but I wanted something that would do that job if I decided to buy a camper or get a boat. For me it came down to a value purchase. I was going to go with the make/model that gave me the most bang for my buck. Ultimately I liked the look of the F-150 and Sierra best so I decided to focus on those models. After test driving and comparing I went with the Sierra. The tech interface in the Sierra was better than the Ford Sync system. It rides great, has great power, it's extremely comfortable and quiet and looks great. Given all the GM incentives it ended up being the best value. I got the model with the "premium plus package" which has most everything you'd find in a Denali for a few thousand less. It's only been a few weeks but I feel great about this purchase. I wouldn't change a thing.

Nice truck but looming concerns.

by Joe from Calgary on Fri Feb 16 2018

Great truck in almost every category, not sure if it was the previous "GM EXEC" that drove it hard or there are just issues with this model. The Nav hasn't worked since day 1, the cell phone charger doesn't work, the lane assist comes on and off at will, the park sensors l think work or at least i think they want to work but need a little more training. l bought the Denali with the Ultimate package and the upgraded 6.2 engine sounds like it wants to explode on take off so to say.The GM tonneau cover is the first thing to get rid of, when you need the whole box you have to remove this pain in the butt cover, a soft roll up to the cab window would have been superior. With the Ultimate package this would be a wonderful truck to buy and hold for a few years if these issues did not bother me every time l start my new truck.

Vacation Vehicle and alot more

by GH, Denali Fan from Huntington, WV on Wed Oct 04 2017

Use the GMC for vacations because of the interior room and all the bed area for luggage and other equipment. The ride is tremendous and I love the navigation. Plus, if I want to tow its ready and waiting.

Very satisfied

by Shirley A. from Oxford,Ks on Mon Nov 20 2017

Love the styling,color and quietness of the ride.The smoothness of the ride is excellent and very comfortable.Very pleased with overall performance and gas mileage.

Most beautiful pickup truck we have ever owned

by Romeo in NH from Berlin, N.H. on Fri Oct 27 2017

Love the tricoat finish in white frost and the interior color scheme of 2 shades of brown is spectacular.

I love my GMC Sierra Denali!!!

by Mark from Fort Myers on Sun Nov 05 2017

When you like all of the bells and whistles of a luxury car, but you need a truck...Buy a GMC Sierra Denali.

Own the Road

by DLane from Utah on Sun Jun 04 2017

It has a great motor and is very comforetable to drive. The 6.0 liter motor is really good for towing our trailer.

Uses car for Towing