2018 Gmc Sierra 1500

All Reviews

by on December 6, 2017

I have always owned four door Honda sedans which I loved. I've reached that point in my life where I wanted something different and something that allowed me to do "guy who lives in suburbs stuff" such as getting my own mulch, being able to haul my own drywall and 2 x 4's etc. I treated this purchase like an open competition. I test drove most everything out there on the market in a full size truck (1500). I don't have boats or any of that stuff so I wasn't overly concerned about the towing capacity or "hauling" functions but I wanted something that would do that job if I decided to buy a camper or get a boat. For me it came down to a value purchase. I was going to go with the make/model that gave me the most bang for my buck. Ultimately I liked the look of the F-150 and Sierra best so I decided to focus on those models. After test driving and comparing I went with the Sierra. The tech interface in the Sierra was better than the Ford Sync system. It rides great, has great power, it's extremely comfortable and quiet and looks great. Given all the GM incentives it ended up being the best value. I got the model with the "premium plus package" which has most everything you'd find in a Denali for a few thousand less. It's only been a few weeks but I feel great about this purchase. I wouldn't change a thing.

by from Berlin, N.H. on October 27, 2017

Love the tricoat finish in white frost and the interior color scheme of 2 shades of brown is spectacular.

by from Alberta on January 30, 2018

Decided to buy brand new after many years of owning used cars & trucks . The 2018 Sierra has been exceeding my expectations with its versatility, ride comfort , interior quality , smoothness of power , technology & fuel economy . I choose to buy this over the Toyota Tundra mainly because of the fuel mileage & ive never had any major problems with GM trucks I have owned 4 . If you decide on this vehicle i recommend the extended warranty coverage if you plan on owning it for more than 3 years . Overall the 2018 GMC Sierra SLE Z71 4x4 5.3L i own has been a fantastic truck & i have no complaints so far . I also recommend side steps , mud flaps & bed liner/tonneau cover for safety & to protect your investment . And keep all maintenance up to date & you shouldnt have any problems . I know there is alot of choices out there when it comes to full size trucks but I think the GM gives you alot of value for the money & there is a huge aftermarket for accessories & performance upgrades . I hope this helps you in your search for a new truck .

by from Oxford,Ks on November 20, 2017

Love the styling,color and quietness of the ride.The smoothness of the ride is excellent and very comfortable.Very pleased with overall performance and gas mileage.

by from Fort Myers on November 5, 2017

When you like all of the bells and whistles of a luxury car, but you need a truck...Buy a GMC Sierra Denali.

by from Utah on June 4, 2017

It has a great motor and is very comforetable to drive. The 6.0 liter motor is really good for towing our trailer.

Uses car for Towing

by from Valdosta, GA. on December 20, 2017

It has plenty of room in the front and back. Very comfortable and ride extremely well. It has all the latest fefeatures. The stereo sound great with the Boss speakers equipped. It get a lot of attention as well.

by from Mattawan, MI on September 22, 2017

This truck is very comfortable and spacious. It's good-looking with a great ride and many included options.

by from Huntington, WV on October 4, 2017

Use the GMC for vacations because of the interior room and all the bed area for luggage and other equipment. The ride is tremendous and I love the navigation. Plus, if I want to tow its ready and waiting.

by from Auburn Ma on September 30, 2017

Love it Great looking, has power, lots of features. My selection was between Chevy, Ford and GMC and I very happy with my choice.