2018 Gmc Sierra 1500

Own the Road

by from Utah on June 4, 2017

It has a great motor and is very comforetable to drive. The 6.0 liter motor is really good for towing our trailer.

Uses car for Towing

Best Truck I've Ever Owned

by from Mattawan, MI on September 22, 2017

This truck is very comfortable and spacious. It's good-looking with a great ride and many included options.

Uses car for Havingfun

Nice vehicle overall

by from Kingsville texas on September 13, 2017

Has all the perks nice and smooth ride also has plenty of usb connections for tablets and phone.....gps a plus

Vacation Vehicle and alot more

by from Huntington, WV on October 4, 2017

Use the GMC for vacations because of the interior room and all the bed area for luggage and other equipment. The ride is tremendous and I love the navigation. Plus, if I want to tow its ready and waiting.

Dependable vehicle, looks great and great extras

by from Auburn Ma on September 30, 2017

Love it Great looking, has power, lots of features. My selection was between Chevy, Ford and GMC and I very happy with my choice.