2016 GMC Yukon consumer reviews

side view of 2016 Yukon GMC
Explore the 2016 GMC Yukon
Shop the 2016 GMC Yukon
1.4

The worsted car I ever have

It’s nice looking truck but too many problems it’s not worth the money I spent and it’s drive like old truck too much shaking and many

Great vehicle. Love it!

Everything I want in a vehicle. I love the interior and the slick look of the overall vehicle itself. Oh can’t forget about all the different options Available on this truck. It has so much to offer!

Excellent road car with great handling

Excellent riding quiet car with double DVD screens for the kiddo's. Plenty of power to pass and the safety features like adaptive cruise yield a well rounded vehicle.

2.6

Worst Vehicle I have ever owned

It is very stylish but unreliable - I have had issues with the transmission, AC and lighting. Lights will go out without warning and at night on the interstate it becomes a safety issue. Transmission has had significant issues - a jerking movement when you accelerate. It has been in the shop multiple times now that the warranty is out it has become very costly. Not what I expected from a $70,000 vehicle. I have recently discovered there are 2 class action lawsuits for both the issues I have experienced.

First time to own a GMC and I am very impressed

This car was exactly what we were looking for, and for a used car, it was in excellent condition. First time owning a GMC and will definitely consider a GMC next time we purchase.

Yukon Denali

Great MPG 21 on hwy, great people comfort, controls easy to understand, has a touch screen, comfortable and quiet riding with little wind noise.. GMC had some transmission problems which they repaired but wife didn’t trust it .. traded it for a 2020 Lexus LS570.. bad MISTAKE

2.6

Transmission

2016. Used Denali. 74k miles when purchased. Had for 5 months and in shop 4 times for the same issue. 8 spd transmission is trash. Shudder. Rough 1 to 2 shift. Rough idle. Replaced air ride struts at 80k miles. $2000 repair. Maybe I have a unique situation but doubtful. Don’t feel like GM is owning up to an inferior product nor making the situation right

Amazing bumper to bumper.

Our 2016 Yukon Denali has been everything we wanted in a car. It’s comfortable and the kids love it. The DVD player is a major bonus. And the dvd screen is very clear. Only thing Ive notice with these GM vehicles is the air filtration is terrible. We smell every older rig on the road. Beside that we are very happy with our purchase. The black with the led lights looks very sharp.

3.0

Worst car I've owned

The transmission is no good my friend have the same truck and problem and I know 3 other people with the same problem need to be a recall

What we were looking for as a vehicle for our sons

Fulfilled our needs for safety, reliability, and versatility. The 4 wheel drive was very important as was the roominess and certainly the overall condition of the vehicle. The availability of quality and trusted service from our preferred dealership was an important factor as well.