2018 GMC Yukon consumer reviews

$49,100–$52,100 MSRP range
side view of 2018 Yukon GMC
Explore the 2018 GMC Yukon
Shop the 2018 GMC Yukon

Favorite car I have owned, to date!

The Yukon checked all of my needs, I have plenty of room for my children and my Great Danes. I enjoy driving the Yukon and how it handles, overall love this vehicle!

Great Deal

This Yukon has all the bells and whistles. It is a joy to drive, the drivers area is like a cockpit with everything at your fingertips.

Safe Vehicle for traveling

This car is a fabulous car for family and traveling. It is roomy, has capacity for kids and sports gear, and is safe. I have been rear ended twice in a Yukon and there was minimal damage to the Yukon and extensive damage to the other vehicles.

Awesome

This truck is the definition of mans best friend truly so enjoyable to drive and perfect for the family . My kids and their friends think I’m the coolest dad when I pick them up in this beast

My Favorite Vehicle I've Owned

My husband and I drove all the way to Rhode Island from Maine for this vehicle. It had all the packages and options we had been looking for, so it was well worth the drive. Its comfortable, sleek looking, easy to drive, heavy enough to feel comfortable driving in snow and has a lot of power for an SUV.

Huge GMC fan

Love these vehicles. I am currently driving my 4th Yukon Denali. It a truck that can work hard if you need it to and can have style and sophistication . Tons of room for my kids and dogs, comfortable on road trips. I dont think I'll drive anything else...

Outstanding trucK!

I just love this SUV. Good value, great ride, very versatile, fun to drive, reasonable to service. Glad i bought it and will buy another when the time comes.

Nice, roomier than my previous GM vehicles.

I am 6foot9 and I sit comfortably, this is so important, very important, actually appears to be more room than before, and they had it ready, with a SHOWROOM finish.

Moss point of contact for the customer.

Very good, is easy for me. The confor the dealer and lower the cost for my Chevy truck. Is more important th quality. Car cost for the customer and service.

Everything was great except

The truck is awesome. We loved everything about it. We even took a few road trips out of state comfortably. However we have only had our GMC Denali for a little over a year. Our sunroof unexpectedly exploded while my husband was driving on a highway. Thank goodness he did not panic, he is a retired veteran which I believe his training helped him remain calm. He said it sounded like an explosion above his head. He thought someone possibly shot out our window as we live in a rural area and people do shoot from their properties. However upon further inspection from my husband and a local CHP, there was no such evidence. It looked as though the sunroof exploded from the inside out. We made a claim through our dealership and they made a claim to GMC. Our dealer informed us that a few weeks before we came in someone else made the exact same claim. GMC agreed to pay for 70% of the cost after the submitted claim was approved by the algorithm which is a computer program. So we are out of pocket at least $500 or more. We looked it up and this is a common problem. Please research before you purchase. If I was driving or if my kids were in the vehicle this could have been catastrophic.