Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2003 Accord

2003 Honda Accord

2003 Honda Accord

4.5

Have You Driven the 2003 Honda Accord?

Hands down best car I?ve owned

by Luvmyaccord from on Tue Jul 14 2015

I purchased this car in Feb `05 as a used car with 44k miles, with only one previous owner. My DH has taken excellent care to make sure that the maintenance was performed as described in the owner?s manual. I use the car mostly for a commute daily, but we have taken it on several long trips and it has always traveled well. I have now been driving this car for more than 10years!!! In this time there have been only 2 issues with the car both were with the A/C, which is a must living in FL. The DH was able to repair both issues without costly shop expense. We have used synthetic oil for the last few years, and of course brakes have been replaced and I have replaced the battery twice. But I would count those as routine maintenance not issues with the car. I have noticed that there is more wear on the car lately, but we are using the car much more these days. I feel like we are going to soon outgrow this car with our growing family and the need for more storage space. However, as trunks go this one stands out. Plenty of space for a stroller, play crib, and the other ?stuff? that you always seem to need with kids. If it weren?t for the growing family?and need for more space?I would buy another Accord, opting for the Honda Van.

My best ever buy

by rk619 from Grand Rapids, MI on Sun Apr 16 2017

I bought this 2003 Accord used and right when most of its maintenances were approaching or due. I had to put additional money for that, but since then, the only things I had to worry about is brake pads, and tires whenever necessary. My best ever car buy.

love this car

by katie from raymond,nh on Mon Oct 30 2006

As some one who had no intrest in owning a car but was forced to trade in my gas guzzeling suv for somthing more economic i have go to tell you i love this car its easy to drive easy to get kids in and out of the back seat and the trunk space cant be beat. my accord is a 4 cyl. but i dont find it to be slugish and it picks up good getting on the high way. ther are all the creature features i need like 2 electric plugs and power windows It was designed with the average person in mind

my honda

by buckskin from hephzibah,ga. on Mon Jun 03 2013

I would recommend a honda accord to anyone who would like a reliable car at desend price,it has all the power toys in it,good gas mileage the get up and go of a sport car ilove it

The Best Honda Sedan Ever

by GoodGood Cars from L.A.,CA on Sat Nov 12 2011

The 2003 Honda Accord EX is great i had mine for 8 years now so with 100,678 miles one it.I have the EX model so it has a 6 disc changer what i like on cars it has cloth seating witch i like on cars too and it has a great radio with all the featrues on the radio and they made it good and sleak.The interior on it is good with the sunroof witch i love i try to get a sunroof on every car i own the armrest in the back is good with the teh key you place in it key thing you can see in the trunk.

BEST USED CAR ON THE ROAD

by Antonio from Pennsylvania on Tue Aug 15 2017

I have owned four 7th generation Honda Accords ranging from 2003-2005. This car is absolutely amazing as I have had one exceeding 250k miles with only regular maintenance. The gas mileage is pretty good with the 4-cylinder engine. I would recommend the Honda Accord for a first car or maybe cheap transportation. I would stay away from the 6-cylinder automatic Accords from this generation as they have complete transmission failure. Overall, this generation Honda Accord is my all time favorite. Good luck on your next purchase!

Very good car minimal issues

by Robbybobby626 from Newark NJ on Mon May 21 2018

The car is good but as every other car try not to have a heavy foot and everything will last awhile. Worth it for the money will last awhile good on gas .

Most Realiable Car I?ve Owned.

by TyESB from Norfolk, VA on Wed Aug 01 2018

This vehicle is very reliable. It literally passed its inspection the day before I bought it, so it?s newly up to date. It has newer tires. The car drives smooth, is comfortable, has working AC and sunroof for the hot summer, had working cruise control, and the lock and trunk buttons on the key works. It also came with a spare key! The vehicle is just amazing. I?m confident in it and can depend on it to take to wherever I need to go. I love Honda?s. They?re the best!

Honda Accord

by Farnold from New York on Mon Nov 20 2017

The car meet all my needs. I truly will stick to Honda’s for life I had no major problem wil the car everything on it works perfectly fine, I’m only selling to get a newer year Honda

My Honda was reliable...I always enjoyed driving

by Suzieq68jcgj from germantown tn on Fri Nov 09 2018

This car is perfect for confort?.and drives terrific...having four grandsons through the years this car is just right.....excellent on mileage. iAnd the systems in the car Radio CD Air conditioner heat are perfect . You cant go wrong...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14

Our Take on the 2003 Honda Accord

Could anything be more normal than a Honda Accord?

It's among America's favorite cars, selling in greater numbers than almost any other car. Middle America has embraced the Accord, like mom, apple pie and vanilla ice cream.

With the seventh generation car, Honda is gunning for 400,000 sales.

So Honda styled two dramatically different, yet enticing, models that have a decidedly Germanic look. Both the two-door coupe and the four-door sedan feature a front end that resembles the Honda S2000.

The two-door has a sexy, sleek, curved roof line, and a back end that hints of Audi and Mercedes-Benz. The four-door has a more massive, chunky look, especially from the side. The heavy rear styling... Read More