2003 Accord

4.2 out of 5 starsExterior Styling
4.4 out of 5 starsInterior Design
4.6 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.5 out of 5 starsReliability

Hands down best car I?ve owned

by Luvmyaccord from on July 14, 2015

I purchased this car in Feb `05 as a used car with 44k miles, with only one previous owner. My DH has taken excellent care to make sure that the maintenance was performed as described in the owner?s manual. I use the car mostly for a commute daily, but we have taken it on several long trips and it has always traveled well. I have now been driving this car for more than 10years!!! In this time there have been only 2 issues with the car both were with the A/C, which is a must living in FL. The DH was able to repair both issues without costly shop expense. We have used synthetic oil for the last few years, and of course brakes have been replaced and I have replaced the battery twice. But I would count those as routine maintenance not issues with the car. I have noticed that there is more wear on the car lately, but we are using the car much more these days. I feel like we are going to soon outgrow this car with our growing family and the need for more storage space. However, as trunks go this one stands out. Plenty of space for a stroller, play crib, and the other ?stuff? that you always seem to need with kids. If it weren?t for the growing family?and need for more space?I would buy another Accord, opting for the Honda Van.

The Best Honda Sedan Ever

by GoodGood Cars from L.A.,CA on November 12, 2011

The 2003 Honda Accord EX is great i had mine for 8 years now so with 100,678 miles one it.I have the EX model so it has a 6 disc changer what i like on cars it has cloth seating witch i like on cars too and it has a great radio with all the featrues on the radio and they made it good and sleak.The interior on it is good with the sunroof witch i love i try to get a sunroof on every car i own the armrest in the back is good with the teh key you place in it key thing you can see in the trunk.

My $2400 car is better than yours

by TheonlySos from on October 25, 2016

I've had Toyota, Lexus, Acura, Nissan,Chevy and Honda. 3 Accords everything they outdo the last. Have had 93, 94 and now 2003 Accord. This is by far the best value used car. Most comfortable. Best ride quality. Best stock sound system. Heated leather seats, sunroof, etc.

love this car

by katie from raymond,nh on October 30, 2006

As some one who had no intrest in owning a car but was forced to trade in my gas guzzeling suv for somthing more economic i have go to tell you i love this car its easy to drive easy to get kids in and out of the back seat and the trunk space cant be beat. my accord is a 4 cyl. but i dont find it to be slugish and it picks up good getting on the high way. ther are all the creature features i need like 2 electric plugs and power windows It was designed with the average person in mind

my honda

by buckskin from hephzibah,ga. on June 3, 2013

I would recommend a honda accord to anyone who would like a reliable car at desend price,it has all the power toys in it,good gas mileage the get up and go of a sport car ilove it

My best ever buy

by rk619 from Grand Rapids, MI on April 16, 2017

I bought this 2003 Accord used and right when most of its maintenances were approaching or due. I had to put additional money for that, but since then, the only things I had to worry about is brake pads, and tires whenever necessary. My best ever car buy.

Very good car minimal issues

by Robbybobby626 from Newark NJ on May 21, 2018

The car is good but as every other car try not to have a heavy foot and everything will last awhile. Worth it for the money will last awhile good on gas .

BEST USED CAR ON THE ROAD

by Antonio from Pennsylvania on August 15, 2017

I have owned four 7th generation Honda Accords ranging from 2003-2005. This car is absolutely amazing as I have had one exceeding 250k miles with only regular maintenance. The gas mileage is pretty good with the 4-cylinder engine. I would recommend the Honda Accord for a first car or maybe cheap transportation. I would stay away from the 6-cylinder automatic Accords from this generation as they have complete transmission failure. Overall, this generation Honda Accord is my all time favorite. Good luck on your next purchase!

Honda Accord

by Farnold from New York on November 20, 2017

The car meet all my needs. I truly will stick to Honda’s for life I had no major problem wil the car everything on it works perfectly fine, I’m only selling to get a newer year Honda

Not the best car but, it gets me from A to B.

by KimJongAnkles from Jeffersonville, Indiana on July 14, 2017

The car has it's perks. Once it hit 155,000 miles, many problems started to happen. Had to replace multiple items, defogging system now takes up to 45 minutes or more. Have to re-teach the idle about once a month due to rough idle issues.

Does not recommend this car!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13