2004 Honda Civic

Most reliable car I have owned

by from BELLEVUE on September 11, 2017

This car meets all the requirements of any individual.................................................................

PRETTY GOOD, BUT NOT BREAT

by from NEW YORK, NEW YORK on September 8, 2017

THIS CAR HAD A LOT OF BODY SHAKE AT HIGH SPEED. SEVEN SHIFT PADDLE WAS CONVENIENT FOR WHAT I NEEDED AND WANTED TO DO-GET FROM ONE PLACE TO ANOTHER. GAS MILAGE WAS OKAY...IF GAS PRICES ARE DOWN. FOR THE YEAR, IT WAS ALRIGHT. VERY FAST-AND THAT'S WHY THE BODY SHAKE IS DISTURBING.
Not Rated Reliability

Very reliable car

by from Rochester, NY on August 23, 2017

Perfect car for a student looking for something basic and reliable while still being stylish and comfortable.

Very reliable

by from NY on July 27, 2017

The car never gave me issues. Great gas mileage. Smooth ride and great looks. Would recommend to my friends and family

Hands down the most reliable vehicle

by on July 22, 2017

It's great for a single person or a commuter vehicle, good insurance rating and gas mileage. This car will never give you trouble.

I miss this car

by on July 21, 2017

I lost this car from an accident and i still miss it! easy keep up? check! fun to drive? check! If I could have another in my driveway i would

Definitely the most reliable car I've owned

by from Madison, WI on July 12, 2017

I can fit a twin size mattress in it for moving no problem. Parts for this vehicle are cheap and easy to aquire.

Great car!

by from NH on June 28, 2017

Great car for anyone who's looking for a cheap reliable simple car. Never had a problem with it, Just perfect.

I love it.the car is a dream to drive

by from Hudson, New York on June 10, 2017

I have heard that Honda Civics are extremely reliable and can go up over 300,000 miles. I drive long distances.

Glad I found this beauty of a car for sale!

by from Lompoc, CA on June 4, 2017

Found this 2004 Civic EX Coupe for sale by an individual owner, and couldn't be more happy! it serves its purpose to a T! I drive 120 miles a day for work and my Corvette is a little costly to do so (about $120/wk in gas plus unwanted mileage. Tis little gem of a civic has saved the day!