2015 Honda Civic

Honda fan

by from Albany, Oregon on December 3, 2015

This is my second Honda civic within the past 8 years. My 2008 Honda civic is an excellent commuter that I drove to work. I gave it to my son. To replace it I bought another Honda civic due to the fact that it's reliability was the most important factor. 2015 civic as previous Honda civic is a well constructed car. The fit and finish is excellent. The fuel mileage is reasonable.The interior is spacious. I have complete confidence that this civic will serve me well without any unusual problems. It is my opinion that 2015 civics are the value for compact cars.

2015_Civic_review

by from Atlanta, GA on April 17, 2016

I bought a 2015 Civic 4dr EX. It is very nice and stylish. I have owned it for almost a year now and so far I am very happy with it. Great value for the money and based on the experience that my brother and others I know had with their's, I know I will be able to depend on it for a long time to come. Happy Trails!

2015 Civic SI

by from Mobile, AL on November 3, 2015

Awesome car for the money. Wanted a sporty car and am not disappointed. Well worth the money to upgrade from the EX if you can handle a manual transmission. Very fast and handles like it's on rails.

Reliable first car for my daughter

by from San Leandr, California on August 8, 2015

This is the first new car I have purchased for my 19-year-old daughter. She and her friends took a trip to Southern California in this car and he performed at memorably! My daughter has always been an excellent child and student and maintain a high GPA in high school and for her first year of college. I wanted to get her something that I knew would be reliable and safe. This car sit both those bills which is why I gave it five stars all the way down.

The 2015 honda Civic LX

by from South West Florida on April 12, 2015

The 2015 honda Civic Lx is a very easy to drive vehicle and good on fuel also. Very nice interior design but i would like honda to do away with the the small windows by side mirror. I purchased the vehicle a month ago march 2015 and no problems so far. Already have 2,200 miles on the meter. So far so good.

This Car Saved My Life

by from Texas on March 10, 2015

I bought my 2015 Honda Civic on Jan. 12th of 2015. This past Saturday (March 7th/8th) night I was hit by a drunk driver. My car was in pieces and my insurance company deemed it "totaled". However, I walked away with almost NO bruises or scrapes. All airbags deployed on the drivers side of the vehicle and I am certain, without a doubt, that if I had not been driving my new Civic - I would be dead. The airbags worked so well that I had to crawl out from underneath them because they would not be moved. Before the wreck, I had not found One thing I disliked about the vehicle. I was in love. I'm sad that my car was totaled, but happy that it literally saved my life. Now, I wait for the insurance company to call just so I can purchase the same vehicle again.

The best civic Si I drove!

by from California on August 13, 2015

Got my Brand New 2015 Civic Si at Ocean Honda San Juan Capistrano, Met this wonderful and very respectful agent named Afsheen, he helped us test drive different latest models of cars in their inventory and let us choose what fits the best on our taste and help us to get the best deal possible. He was very honest and trust worthy unlike any other agents I have met. The car is all what I wanted, the power and styling is really amazing!

Very good car

by from York, PA on September 9, 2015

sporty, stylist, reliable car. I love driving this car. I got many comments how sporty it is. I love the blue purl color.

Best car

by from Indiana, United State on November 29, 2014

I have bought this car. I think this is nice car. I am also recommending to my friends for buy this car. Because this is nice one option.

Great Experience

by from Burbank, Ca on January 5, 2015

We would like to thank Ted Suh for helping us with our new Civic. He was upfront and direct with us and overall it was a very pleasant experience. Thank you Ted. I will definitely refer my friends and my family to you and Norm Reeves Cerritos. .

Our Expert Review: 2015 Honda Civic