2015 Civic

2015 Honda Civic

2015 Honda Civic

Have You Driven the 2015 Honda Civic?

2015_Civic_review

by 2015_Civic_owner from Atlanta, GA on Sun Apr 17 2016

I bought a 2015 Civic 4dr EX. It is very nice and stylish. I have owned it for almost a year now and so far I am very happy with it. Great value for the money and based on the experience that my brother and others I know had with their's, I know I will be able to depend on it for a long time to come. Happy Trails!

2015 Civic SI

by Laqutus9 from Mobile, AL on Tue Nov 03 2015

Awesome car for the money. Wanted a sporty car and am not disappointed. Well worth the money to upgrade from the EX if you can handle a manual transmission. Very fast and handles like it's on rails.

Still an EXCELLENT sporty car for the money!

by KmartSmart from Baltimore, MD on Thu Aug 13 2015

So I'll start off by saying I grew up in the generation when the Civic SI was the hot new car to have in high school. I've always loved how the SI really defined the genre of affordable fun and reliability. When I was shopping for my first new car since graduating college I test drove over 16 vehicles (I'm a huge car enthusiast). I'm so glad that this is the car I ended up buying! So yes maybe it doesn't have all the turbochargers on it like the WRX, GTI, Velosetor and most small sporty cars of today but it makes up for it with a tried and true formula of small, light, and a surprisingly strong 4 cylinder engine. The 4 cylinder in this car amazes me every time i decied I want to drive it the way it was meant to drive. To add on top of the great driving feel, the sporty suspension and the great engine, I also have a fully loaded top of the line SI for less then I could have gotten a base GTI. My car came with mo0re technology like lane watch and HD radio, My car came with a fantastic infotainment system that is actually user friendly! If you want a reliable fun car that will make you excited to drive it to work and home every day then you cant beet the deal that the civic Si with give you..... hands down! the only down side is premium gas but when I do the math I only spend like $200 more on gas in a year for all this fun and for a great engine!

Very Happy

by Frank from Newville, PA on Fri Feb 20 2015

I've had five accords before my new Civic EX-L and I am really surprised at how comfortable it is. I also didn't expect the level of technology in this car. I'm really happy with my purchase and would recommend the Civic to anyone!

LoveMy Honda

by My5ThHonda from Murfreesboro Tn. on Sat Jul 18 2015

The feature I wanted most was navigation. To my delight, with navigation comes lane watch. When you use your right turn signal the navigation screen , which is also your back camera when in reverse, allows you to see to the right and back of you. No more blind spot! You can also keep it on lane watch with a push of a button. With the navigation package comes leather heated seats! I have not used them in the winter yet but am looking forward to it. The feature I love most and did not even know about is the ability not only to move the seat forward and back and recline and raise the knees but to raise the entire seat! I feel like I am in an SUV. I can see all my controls and over the dash with ease. I am a short woman so this is a BIG DEAL ! The steering wheel can telescope in and out as well as up and down.. Total customization! This is my 5th Honda. My last one was a 1998 Civic I just gave to my niece for collage. Never had any problems in 17 years other than routine replacements. So 3 of my previous Hondas are still on the road being used by family! The oldest is 31 years old. What more can I say other than my husband has had 5 other Handas as well.

Great Experience

by Reed Man from Burbank, Ca on Mon Jan 05 2015

We would like to thank Ted Suh for helping us with our new Civic. He was upfront and direct with us and overall it was a very pleasant experience. Thank you Ted. I will definitely refer my friends and my family to you and Norm Reeves Cerritos. .

SI is the best car for the money out there!

by Aaron from Fort Lauderdale, FL on Tue Aug 18 2015

Words can't describe what an incredible value the Civic SI is. For the money, you can't buy a better car. Every single feature you could possibly want in a car is here: bluetooth, lane watch, 7 inch touch screen, back up camera, sunroof, amazing red interior and the feel of a spaceship inside. It's one of the most comfortable interiors of a car I've ever driven and this is why I keep coming back to Honda. I've had German luxury, I've had Hondas....I'll take the Honda over the German luxury any day of the week. You will never have to worry about car issues with these things, they just keep going and are fun to drive, especially with the 205hp 6 speed manual transmission that this SI has!

Best car

by Marcel from Indiana, United State on Sat Nov 29 2014

I have bought this car. I think this is nice car. I am also recommending to my friends for buy this car. Because this is nice one option.

The best civic Si I drove!

by Michael Magsino from California on Thu Aug 13 2015

Got my Brand New 2015 Civic Si at Ocean Honda San Juan Capistrano, Met this wonderful and very respectful agent named Afsheen, he helped us test drive different latest models of cars in their inventory and let us choose what fits the best on our taste and help us to get the best deal possible. He was very honest and trust worthy unlike any other agents I have met. The car is all what I wanted, the power and styling is really amazing!

Multiple Si Owner

by Civic Si Enthusiast from Seattle, Washington on Mon Nov 17 2014

This is the third Si I have owned and I have loved them all, 7th, 8th and now 9th Generation. 2015styling is a big improvement on the 2012-2013 models.. Front end looks much better. Push to start is easy to use. Touch screen is nice but I would prefer knobs for the volume. Very easy and fun to drive, gearbox and shifting are second to none. I still prefer to row through the gears vs tapping paddles. I bought the Orange color and wish it were a special edition color with orange accents instead of the standard red. Red works well with every other color in the lineup except the orange fire pearl. Overall a fun car to own and drive.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26

Our Take on the 2015 Honda Civic

Editor's note: This review was written in April 2014 about the 2014 Honda Civic. Little of substance has changed with this year's model. To see what's new for 2015, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

Does an update a day keep the critics away? That's what Honda seems to think with the Civic, which receives its third major update in three years for 2014 — this time mostly for the coupe. It should keep the popular nameplate relevant, even as other automakers vie for attention with ever-better alternatives.

Available as a sedan or coupe, the 2014 Honda Civic combines efficiency and quality to fit the bill for many small-car shoppers, but some will find the... Read More