2002 CR-V

4.8 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Fantastic car

by Erin from Michigan on July 30, 2012

I've had my 2002 CRV for 6 yrs now... Was the 2nd owner; bought at 72000 miles and now have *sigh* 195000!! I feel like I should get something new but this car still runs like a top!! I would drive it across the country tomorrow!! Have done brakes, ball joints and regular oil changes... And it just keeps going. Not the most comfortable car on the road (seats are a little stiff) and there's nothing to fancy on the inside but I cannot speak high enough for the dependability. LOVE this car....

Loved my 2002 CRV

by Honda fan from Akron OHio on July 18, 2012

I had a CRV EX for 10 years and it was a great vehicle. The A/C worked excellent the whole time I owned it. And it plowed through snow like crazy! Very reliable, not real expensive to own. Excellent gas milage even on road trips or full of people/stuff. Easy to zip around town running errands and parking. Would highly recommend a CRV to anyone.

It's like riding on a cloud!

by Lovingtheride from Florid on December 18, 2012

I was looking for a car for over 3 months. I wanted a Honda CRV. I found my car in a car lot as I drove by it. It is pure luxury. The seats are larger than any other car I've had. The back seat has 3 headrests which is nice for the person sitting in the middle. It drives so smooth, handles well and is easy on gas. The car was loved by someone before me that took very good care of it. Thank you Honda for making such a wonderful car.

Comfortabe Run-About Vehicle

by PhillyCarEnthusiast from Philadelphia, PA on May 3, 2008

This the best compact SUV ever built. It has great fuel economy but still retains a rugged SUV style. It has TONS of cargo space and I can fit more stuff in this vehicle than the BMW X5 that I own. The safety on the CR-V is excellent. You cannot find a better car.

Excellent Except for...

by L from Ut on March 7, 2014

55 yr old professional. Have owned this vehicle seven years. It had 60K when I bought it. Now has 150K. Have owned many others with which to compare. This is an excellent car. I have only one complaint in all that time. The interior road noise is just too loud. I dont listen to radios or stereo much anyway. However, this will probably send us toward a volvo xc90 or BMW X3 or similar just to get less noise. Except for noise we would get another one just like it. As far as MPG, it got 28 until about 100K on car and then down to about 22MPG. That is on the highway driving 65. As it gets older, expect slightly less I guess. We do change oil every 3K.

Simply, THE BEST

by Cravin Morhead #1 Fan from Philadelphia, PA on December 6, 2008

The CR-V is great. It gets great gas mileage, I observe about 24 mpg doing average driving. There is so much storage capacity in this vehicle. I would definately recommend this vehicle to anyone who needs good gas mileage for the daily commute, but needs the utility on the weekends.

Honda crv 2002

by Hondacrv02 from Long island on March 7, 2015

I owned the car for 12 yrs.It is my first SuV ever,change oil every 3,000 miles,change brakes when they wear out,had to change abs lights both dirver and passenger,added roof rack,fog lights and a rear lift.it's a GREAt car,I have about 181,000 miles on it.One thing i can say is you will spend less fixing it than SUPing it up.Very spacious ..if anyone has one keep trucking.

Wonderful Family Vehicle

by Engineer from Minneapolis, MN on September 5, 2006

The first new vehicle that our family bought. We have relied on this vehicle as our only family vehicle and never had any problems with it. We have made good use of the interior space from bikes to baby gear to 2 long haul moves and it always has room for whatever we need to put into it. We would purchase another one in a heartbeat.

Great Car

by dmack from Kansas City, MO on March 21, 2007

My mom owns this car and I learned to drive on this car. It has some get up and go for a four cylinder. The interior is designed kind of strange but you get used to it. There is tons if interior room for whatever you need. The car is not very long so its easy to maneuver. There is plenty of leg and head room. She has had no problems with the car at all. There has been many long trips and they have gone without a problem. Nothing is made cheaply it all has lasted. If you are looking for a small SUV then this is the one to pick.

Super vehicle !

by roadtripper from Woodstock, Ontario, CANADA on August 24, 2006

I bought this brand-new. Right out of the showroom ! It was my first new car. 4 years later & it has just over 100,000 kms (60,000 miles) now. My only gripe, (if you can call it that), is that the leather seats are a little hard. No "cushioning" effect, but you get used to it after a short time. THe engine has given me no grief, body is holding up well. It is excellent on trips & has a ton of room for bikes, camping gear, etc. Very zippy on the highways ! I just had my first brake job last week. GREAT VEHICLE !

1 2 3 4 5