2014 Honda CR-V consumer reviews

$23,120–$24,370 MSRP range
side view of 2014 CR-V Honda
Explore the 2014 CR-V Honda
Shop the 2014 CR-V Honda

It was year and model I wanted.

This year and model Honda was purchased based on what I intended to use it for and it was a Certified Preowned vehicle. Without that I probably would not have bought it. Great around car vehicle..

Best car I've owned

It's a great car all around !! Great on gas and very roomy for my kids they love it.The CRV is not too big not too small and has excellent acceleration and top speed while still maintaining a 27 to 29 mile per gallon highway. Great mom or dad car for the family.

4.4

Great Grocery Getter

My in-laws bought this car new in 2014 for the gas mileage. They live in the Phoenix area and used to have a home in Portland, so when they needed a new car they bought this for the mileage. They made one trip in it and decided it was way too small. My wife bought it from them and its been a great car. The only thing I don't like about it, and why it isn't five stars all around, is that I feel a bit cramped behind the wheel, and the transmission lever feels like it's in the wrong place. But the car drives well and gets great mileage. She gets around 24mpg around town and we've gotten as much as 32mpg on the highway. But, because of its size it isn't a great long distance runner. It's a little noisy for prolonged driving which makes the trip tiring.

Perfect car.

Good size. Economical. Good lookin. Seats fold down for larger loads when needed. White color is easy to keep clean. Gray interior was also easy to keep clean.

Comfortable and super reliable!!!

Perfect car to put your teenager into. Clean and very relaible. One of the most coniststent and reliable vehicles out there. Proven itself year afer year.

One of Honda's best efforts.

This car has the most powerful brakes that i have ever used. It tracks like a true honda, and require very little maintenance. It is a bit noisy, anf that can be remedied. The Variable Valve Timing Actuator problem was not handled properly, but I managed to get the right information, and get it fixed on warranty, in spite of Honda's apathy. Never buy a turbo 4 cylinder. They are a disaster. Stick with the 2.4L, and you will be fine.

Fantastic vehicle

The only issues I have with it, and I wouldn’t even say they’re issues, is I just don’t like the colors of the car and interior but every requirement I had (except better than 27 mpg) this car met. I couldn’t be happier with it. I did notice while going 20 mph the car bucks a little bit but I’ve read that’s normal? And I think my brakes have lot rot but aside from that the cars amazing

Best vehicle I’ve ever had!

I love the way this car handles. It has smooth power, looks good, has a beautiful interior. Looking forward to years and years of driving!

Mmoondragon

Very reliable cars. Great handling plenty of pep. Great gas mileage percent for travel. Plenty of legroom for five people. Second cr-v I’ve owned great cars.

Love this Car

Comfortable on long trips & around town. Great gas mileage- love the moon roof, center console is very deep great for storage- perfect cup holders-bluetooth- just love this car!!