2014 Honda CR-V Consumer Reviews

Change Year
2014 Honda Cr V
4.3
Average based on 103 reviews

My new CRV EX-L is so much better than I imagined!

by from Miami, FL on March 22, 2014

After test driving other makes in the same category I find the 2014 Honda CRV Ex-L to be superior over other models even $10-30,000 more in most features: in comfort, safety, proven reliability, maneuvering, style, handling, MPG and accessories. Only one thing I would prefer some assist with opening rear lift back when carrying packages. Once open, there is a power assist.

Looking For Reliability and Value...And Finding It

by from Greenville, SC on October 30, 2013

When I went shopping for a new car, I was looking for two main things - price and reliability. I'm a retired grandmother - still very active, but way past the days when flashy cars turned my head. I went to Honda, because past experience showed me that Hondas keep their value over time, and they are priced right. I loved the CRV at first sight. It is a comfortable ride - I made sure my test ride went over railroad tracks and bumpy roads. It's roomy enough for my grandchildren and the seats fold down at the touch of a lever - giving me room to haul bikes! I got a great deal on the price by shopping the internet, and the best part? Well, I didn't think a flashy car would still turn my head...but my car makes me smile every time I walk out into the driveway and see it!

Good car

by from Pasadena, CA on October 30, 2013

I like my new Honda CRV - it has almost all features of a luxury car - the seats are very good will lot of controls, space is good. I love my moon roof. I also love fuel economy.

my new car

by from Elizabethton, Tn on January 7, 2014

I just bought a new Honda CRV . I love the color. it has a lot room. The seat belt is comfortable. Im short it fits me good. Drives like a dream. The heated seats are great. Like the sun roof. And the back up camera is real nice. thank you Honda.

Replaced my 2005 CR-V

by from Charlotte, NC on September 12, 2013

I looked at several other small SUV's but kept comparing them all back to the Honda CR-V. The only things I didn't like about my 2005 was the lack of a center console, awkward folding back seats, lack of power, and a side-opening rear door. The 2014 has a nifty interior, really slick folding back seats, 25 more horsepower, and a rear door that doesn't block traffic when you open it. I have plenty of room for a dawghouse bass, amplifiers, instruments, and another picker. I'm blown away with the electronics and music capabilities that are available on all models. That backup camera also gives me better aim at our banjo player. Almost got him twice.

Most Comfortable Car I have owned

by from Marylando on April 7, 2014

Very comfortable, safe and easy to drive. Navigation system so useful. I have had a lot of cars in my life, but this is car is amazing. Also, for long distances it is totally reliable.

great car

by from Panama City Florida on December 19, 2013

A great value for the money. It's the fifth Honda we have owned and they have all been very reliable.

Honda CRV

by from 02467 on January 20, 2014

Car is a pleasant surprise. It handles great , is comfortable and fits into any parking space. Got a rear spoiler which is my only complaint. They do not mention that it does not fit as a factory one. Otherwise, love the car

ok transportation

by from Florida on November 6, 2013

Purchased this CRV (HONDA) because of Honda's reliability, design, and utility. Steering is very nimble but tends to need constant adjustment in windy conditions.The interior materials appear to be more plastic then other cars I own. I have the AWD feature only because it was the only thing available, we live in florida and don't expect to use it much. We drove to Florida two days after purchase and were pleased with the comfort considering it's size, managed 30 mpg despite two passengers and a loaded cargo area. The one feature that seemed redundant was how many displays concerned fuel mileage. Enjoying the car very much.Have driven 2500 miles and all seems well, ask me at 100k miles.

new

by from Boone, NC on January 14, 2014

just purchased CR-V, so don't know much about it yet. I do know I have had good reliability with Honda - hope this is the same.