2016 CR-V

2016 Honda CR-V

2016 Honda CR-V

Have You Driven the 2016 Honda CR-V?

Honda CR-V Impressive Value

by Really_Want_An_EV from Birmingham, MI on Sat Jul 16 2016

just purchased a 2016 CRV out of basic need. Have a 1998 CRV for the kids, worked well but rusing away in MI. I have not owned a Honda since my 1983 prelude which was a great machine. The new CRV is an awesome value, smooth as silk CVT, 29 mpg highway, the L has enough tricks to keep me interested.

Love the mpg and ride

by Honda fan from Florida on Tue Apr 12 2016

Very comfortable ride. After 550 miles mostly in town and country roads I am avg 30.1. That is with the AC on. I think the instrument panel is a bit plain. I highly recommend this Honda.

Extremely great performance from Honda cars.

by Old Fool from Wheaton, IL on Sun Aug 28 2016

Honda has great cars but they need to quickly resolve the airbag recall issues. Extremely disappointed with Lisle Honda not honoring their email on Internet price! General Manager refused to set down for discussion, been customer for over twenty (20) years at this dealership.

Love the safety features

by retired teacher from Las Vegas on Thu Feb 04 2016

I have only had my CRV for a week but really love it. I especially love the camera mounted on the right side mirror and the view I can get when changing lanes and taking exits.

It's a Honda. You don't have to worry about it.

by Brian from elsewhere from Minnetonka, MN on Sat May 19 2018

I'm short (5'-6") and it is comfortable, I can see out of it, and it has good all around visibility. I feel like I could drive it all day without fatigue. Maybe I am easy to please, but I can't think of anything that needs improvement. I've had it only a month, so I can't comment definitively on its performance long term, but I expect a lot of trouble-free miles from this thing.

transmission problems

by Silly Will from Holland, MI on Tue May 02 2017

I love the vehicle, except a new transmission was needed with only 3,000 miles on it. That is why I gave the reliability a low score. It has everything that I wanted in a vehicle.

Most safety car I have ever owned

by Honda CR-V from N Chesterfield VA on Thu Dec 24 2015

Our sales person, Adam Blake was very good. We enjoyed our car shopping experience with Adam at Colonial Honda in Colonial Heights, VA. Would recommend him also. April Raynor, new car owner

New Honda CR V EX L

by JoeG from Knoxville, TN on Wed Dec 02 2015

Love the new CR V. The car is very solid. It handles well and is easy to get in and out of. My loves all the features. Good gas mileage. I wish Honda would offer the lane mitigation as option I would have bought it. The dealership is great and very helpful if I have any questions. Been trading with them for 15 years.

Great car

by Boatmanles from Bluffton, SC on Fri Aug 26 2016

Love this car. Rides great and I like all of the features. Traded in my Prius V for this and I have never looked back. Good gas mileage as well. Good value for the money.

Great car, great price

by Red from central Virginia on Tue Sep 27 2016

Bought my '16 CR-V LX, front wheel drive, at the end of April, 2016 in Virginia. Paid $21,682, not counting taxes and license fees. [I bid it out to 8 dealers.] I have been totally pleased thus far, 5000 miles in. The car handles well for a vehicle this size -- no, it's not a sports car, but for an SUV, it's just fine. The ride is a good compromise between firm/controlled and comfort. Power is good -- I was surprised how much torque and power it has. There are more powerful cars on the road, but this works for me. I use and appreciate the transmission "Eco" mode, which gives better gas mileage, as well as providing somewhat smoother acceleration. Using "Eco" mode, I get exactly the advertised gas mileage -- 26 city, 33 highway. Braking is excellent. Visibility is excellent most directions, merely adequate out the back window. The car has wonderful storage capabilities, and I love the way you can put the back seats down with the pull of a lever. The controls for heating/AC and radio are simple -- thanks, Honda, for the knobs (I hate the touch screen on my '08 Prius). I like the multi-functional dash read-outs -- trip odo, gas mileage, etc. This is the lowest level model CR-V, and it has IMHO, all the gadgetry I could want, including bluetooth, backup camera, cruise control, remote lock, etc. The only thing I'd want, that's missing, is lane departure warning -- but that would require a significantly more expensive upgrade, so I'm ok without it. My only criticism would be of the rear seats -- there's a small gap between the seat cushions and the seatbacks. Great car for the price.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23

Our Take on the 2016 Honda CR-V

Editor's note: This review was written in December 2014 about the 2015 Honda CR-V. Little of substance has changed with this year's model. To see what's new for 2016, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

Being a typical journalist, I have the math aptitude of something between an eighth-grade algebra student and his pet gerbil. But even I can deduce that three steps forward and one step back equals two steps forward. Such is the case for the popular Honda CR-V.

Updated for 2015, the new Honda CR-V's many improvements overcome some notable stumbles, and it remains a strong choice among the horde of small SUVs out there.

The CR-V comes in LX, EX, EX-L and all-new Touring... Read More