2005 Honda Element consumer reviews

side view of 2005 Element Honda
Explore the 2005 Honda Element
Shop the 2005 Honda Element
4.1

Very reliable, excellent use of interior space and

I have already bought another one! And I will buy another if I get an opportunity. And another! It is a great vehicle!

Best. Car. Ever.

This car is perfect for children and/or teenagers. There is a ton of room, and it is so easy to clean. No worries about things spilling, etc Very reliable.

4.4

The most reliable car I own

This is a all around truck I drove it all the Time everywhere in all weather and conditions just the best

4.1

Practical, reliable car handles like it looks

I bought used, drove for 60k, boyfriend now owns and its still going strong w more than 170k mil on it. Repairs and maintenance cost exceptionally low. With no carpet, its a great utilitarian vehicle. MPG not great. It handles like it looks - a bit tippy feeling in wind.

I am in love with Honda Elements since owning one.

It's been an amazing journey with this car, and I expect it to run without difficulty well into the 300K mile range.

Great car for small families

We bought our 2005 Honda Element used with over 200,000 miles. We did all the deferred maintenance that it needed and the car runs like a top! My son loves the back seat and sun roof - he thinks it's his own personal space back there. This is the roomiest interior I've seen in any vehicle. We love our Element.

Best. Car. Ever.

The Element has a ton of space: space for storage, space for tall people, space for your drinks, space for your tissues, purse, gum, car candy, kids, and dogs. And the absolute best part about the Honda Element, IMO, is the flooring. There is no carpet, unless you choose to have the mats. The seats can be hung from the sides -- or taken completely out -- allowing for more storage space. Lots of people think this is a newer/new car - and it's an '05. Gas mileage is ok. Ride is bumpy, more like a truck. But if you're looking for a reliable, unique car, this is the one for you.

HONDA JEEP

Great car, my son uses it to haul his air soft equipment. Looks as if they are going for a week, holds a lot of gear.Only wish they still built this car.

Very nice SUV with lots of room

Got it for granddaughter to take to college. Very reliable car and sure will last for years .She feels safe in it.

3.9

A love affair with issues

Love my Honda Element for its looks, size and versatility , but like many 4 cylinder Hondas it is terribly underpowered and total weight capacity occupants and cargo is ONLY 675 lbs. (if you do the math, it's a 2 seater vehicle) And mpg is really bad, comparable to a V6 or even a small V8 (13-19 mpg). It's strong point is it's reliability. Wish it was a V6, THEN it'd be perfect!