2002 Honda Odyssey

Owned for 15 years

by from Gilbert Az on September 16, 2017

Roomy and comfortable. Great space for grandkids when they were little. Great for car trips, lots of storage for luggage etc.

Nice van

by from Rochester, ny on September 6, 2017

Very comfortable, lots of room, lots of power family loves the rear climate control and rear entertainment system

I feel like a pilot driving this car

by from Greenville, SC on August 15, 2017

I have been on a lot of trips with the family on this car with no problems, and it is very spacious so my pets come too.

Most Reliable Car I owned

by from Hoffman Estates on August 5, 2017

This car met all of my needs, plenty of room to accommodate all my children, smooth drive and good pick up.

Reliable, Family Friendly Van

by from Chicago, IL on August 2, 2017

Great gas mileage and not expensive to fill up. Extremely reliable, has taken me and my family across the country a few times now with no problems on the road. I don't think I ever had to take this car in for some sort of unexpected work or maintenance.

200k and still ticking

by from Westerville, OH on July 6, 2017

Got this used in 2015 with over 160k miles. The previous owner never did a single thing, never even changed the oil. While I do not recommend that, this baby never seemed to care. I am now at 200k and it is still working. Trany starting to slip now and exhaust needs re-done, power steering pump staring to go out. But to get that much out of a van that was never maintained is pretty swell. I think with better maintenance throughout its life it would go to 300k+

Great, reliable car!

by from Olathe, KS on June 26, 2017

Great bang for your buck! I love all the room this van provides our family. It has ran great for us with very minor repairs!

Great family-friendly vehicle

by from Kenly on June 23, 2017

This is a great family-friendly vehicle. Perfect for short trips around town or long road trips or vacations. Lots of room. Drives great.

very dependable

by from Winter Springs, Florence on June 7, 2017

Never had any serious problem with my Honda Odyssey. I have own this van since 2002 and it has never disappointed me.

Reliable, but not a sports car

by from Denver Colorado on May 22, 2017

I owned this car for a couple years and it always served me well. I liked that it didn't need hardly any repairs. I didn't like how I would get made fun of for driving a mini van, but I like the roo...
I owned this car for a couple years and it always served me well. I liked that it didn't need hardly any repairs. I didn't like how I would get made fun of for driving a mini van, but I like the room.

Our Expert Review: 2002 Honda Odyssey