2009 Honda Odyssey

BEST VAN I HAVE OWNED

by from Mansfield, NJ on August 21, 2017

This van has everything i need for my family of 6. My children absolutely love this van better than our last van.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

OVERPRICED

by from San Diego, Texas on July 8, 2017

It's ok...just a bit overpriced with the high miles. Hopefully it will turn out to be reliable. But thus far it is serving its purpose for work and using it for the kid's needs.

Awesome space for the value

by from Mckinney,Texas on June 5, 2017

Honda has been reliable and at the same time provide u with piece of mind. This car is super awesome !!!

Honda Odyssey 2009 EX-l Review

by from FORT WORTH on April 21, 2017

Good Engine. Smooth ride. Leather seats better in Sienna. Good Exterior, clean lines. Additional 8th seat comes in handy. Storage underneath middle row comes in handy. Outlet to charge phones/tables handy for kids.

Honda 2009 review

by from on April 18, 2017

My honda odyssey is a great, reliable vehicle! This vehicle simply needs routine maintenance and it goes, goes, goes...

Honda 2009 - EXL - $8200 OBO low Mileage

by from FORT WORTH, TX on April 12, 2017

EX-L 1 Owner DVD Backup Camera Leather Seats Alloy Wheels Black Bucket Storage in Rear Smooth Ride Automatic Sliding doors and Rear

Never cared for Honda, until I owned one

by from Rock Hill, SC on April 1, 2017

This it's actually our second Odyssey EX-L, we were so impressed by our first, when we needed an 8 passenger we looked exclusively for this van. Now, the 2009 is the family can, and the 2004 is going to be transformed into daddy's whip.

740IL Very Reliable Honda Odyssey Very reliable

by from Brooklyn NY1 on March 13, 2017

I had the 740IL For eight years whit no problem Then i got the Odyssey One off the best Caravan i ever drive

Great van. Expected as much since it is a Honda.

by from E. Hanover, NJ on December 1, 2016

I have owned other vans and other Hondas. Honda vehicles are always the best in my opinion. This van has lots of conveniences.

Great Van Wonderful Features, ROUGH RIDE, Tranny

by from New York, NY on September 6, 2015

From a features standpoint my EX-L with rear entertainment is a beautiful van second to none in terms of interior fit and finish and features. The engine is strong and the handling is great almost car-like. It's the little things that only an owner would notice that gets annoying. My friend's siena although not as nice would fit better because of some of these issues. This car is oversprung, you expect a van of this size and weight to float over potholes but you feel every last one more than in my sedan! It's horribly annoying especially since I am in pothole city and I can't stand the way this thing bangs around. The brakes are too small for a van of this weight, they warp easily and just don't do the job as well as the Toyota. Lastly, the tranny is questionable. 1st to 2nd is starting to show signs of issues at 75,000miles. It's nicer than the Toyota but at the end of the day I would have traded off for a better ride and reliability.

Our Expert Review: 2009 Honda Odyssey