2018 Honda Odyssey

All Reviews

by from FL on June 1, 2017

I upgraded my four-door hatchback to a minivan and I have not looked back. My growing family really appreciates all of the extra space and while it is not considered the coolest car, it has so much function and luxury that I could care less. Though I will say, for a minivan it looks pretty good. It's body style resembles my old Volkswagen rabbit.

by from Hughes Springs on July 20, 2017

I traded my first Odyssey in for the 2018 model. I thought I loved my 2017 elite....But this 2018 Odyssey Elite is by far the best mini van ever! What does it NOT do? I have't a clue! The cabin watch makes going down the road trying to keep an eye on your child in the backseat that has a seizure disorder, well can you say peace of mind! I don't have to continually look back to check! I can see him on the monitor! I can talk to the kids in the back over the speakers or through the headphones they are wearing watching a movie! -it has an app for the kids answering are we there yet and how much longer! -heated and cooled seats -all around climate control -extremely comfortable seats -push button transmission -acceleration for passing! ON A HILL -economy fuel for trips -auto shut off when idled L(that can easily be disabled) -air bags for days -cruise control at your control or following a vehicle to steady your speed -comfort and style -too many bells and whistles to list Honda has outdone theirselves with this 2018 Odyssey! I don't see how it can be topped!

by from Pensacola, fl on June 26, 2017

Odysseys continue to get safer and safer. Love all the new safety features, especially the auto cruise control. So nice to have the continuous spacing feature instead of constantly having to break and reset the cruise. Very comfortable, better than any other vehicle.

by from Georgetown, Texas on June 28, 2017

I don't know if I would have brought this van if I realized before hand that you had removed the camera on the passenger side of the van. I used that camera for safely all the time. I wish that you would have put a camera on both sides. That camera was so great. The rest of the van is wonderful. One more thing. The picture of the van. The color GREEN is so pretty, Not so much in person. Not enough Green.

by from Temecula, Ca. on July 25, 2017

We LOVE our new 2018 Odyssey, there is a lot to learn about it as it has so much to offer. But it is fun to learn. The new steering is great and the adaptive cruise is such a safety feature. . We love this new car.

by from Bradenton, Fla on March 25, 2018

i owned a 2010 Odyssey . the 2018 handles better and maybe a little quieter . the 9 speed transmission takes getting use to. shifts so quickly at low speed sometimes it feels sluggish but car really has plenty of power. the outside mirrors are designed angled down so they give the illusion of looking at the ground even though you aren't ,especially on the passenger side. I have the EXL Nav , Had to give reliability but can rate base on my 2010 Odyssey reliability to soon for the 2018

by from Cary NC on October 15, 2017

I owned Honda Odyssey previously. I like the new look for 2018. The one thing I didn't particularly like would be the seats. My older Odyssey seats are a lot more comfortable and also larger. This was a draw back to me.

by from Abington, PA on July 24, 2017

I have less than 1000 miles on it, and so far so good. I did have a minor electrical issue after the dealer installed the trailer hitch and light hook up. The vehicle is roomy, comfortable and fun to drive. My only issue is the drive by wire trans. and steering. The steering is lighter than I prefer and there is no shift interlock in the vehicle for the push button shifter. According to the dealer there is one on top of the trans under the hood, however it is of no help if you have a dead battery and can't get to the hood. (eg: in a small garage.) With all the bells and whistles I recommend the extended warranty. The safety package is extraordinary. The sideways sliding second row seats make entry to the third row unbelievably easy, even for older passengers. NOTE. The sliding seats only work with the second row center seat removed. One improvement would be, if one of the three power outlets were hot with the ignition off. The nine speed transmission is nice, and all in all it appears to be a very good vehicle. The VCM Earth Dreams engine is smooth and powerful. I had my last Odyssey for 13 years and the new owner is now enjoying it. I hope this new one will be as reliable and trouble free as the last one.

by on July 22, 2017

It is the perfect car for a family with kids of all ages. The magic slide seats are so useful and versatile. I love the way the outside looks too. A huge design improvement. Super smooth ride with lots of cool features like brake hold, adaptive cruise control, lane assist, etc. It really is the perfect car!

by from wisconsin on July 17, 2017

Not as much storage inside this vehicle compared to previous years. Please consider adding new colors. Maybe a signature color every 1 or 2 years. Something striking and different than the usual boring colors, black white silver. How about metallic Kelly green or metallic bronze or metallic turquoise or metallic cherry red?
Not Rated Exterior Styling