2018 Odyssey

4.8 out of 5 starsInterior Design
4.6 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.9 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Took the plunge and bought the minivan

by Melissa from FL on June 1, 2017

I upgraded my four-door hatchback to a minivan and I have not looked back. My growing family really appreciates all of the extra space and while it is not considered the coolest car, it has so much function and luxury that I could care less. Though I will say, for a minivan it looks pretty good. It's body style resembles my old Volkswagen rabbit.

Not as good as the previous models

by Tara737 from Stratford CT on April 19, 2018

We had a 2015 Odyssey that we leased so I was excited to lease the 2018 because of the new features it has (and we moved up another level). I was most excited about the magic seat but at this point, I haven’t even used it and it’s doubtful I will. After having the 18 for a few days, I realized a lot of the features I loved on the 15 model, were replaced or taken away completely. There is less console storage and the passenger side view camera was taken away. That was my favorite feature of the 15. They replaced the side view camera with an automatic car detecting sensor but it doesn’t work as well and I don’t feel as secure when I’m lane changing. Another feature I’m disappointed in is that the middle row center seat is fixed. The two captains chairs have arm rests which get in the way of installing car seats and needing to move the seats to get into the third row. Also, the seat belts on the captains chairs don’t come from the ceiling anymore but are fixed next to the headrest. This makes it more difficult to get a booster seat in that position without sitting on the belt. And the captains chairs don’t fold down flat anymore. I do like that the seats are heated. I also like that when you are in Reverse, the side view mirrors adjust so you can see the ground. I also like the different views on the rear view camer. The push buttons for P,R,D etc took a little bit of time getting used to, also. Overall, I wouldn’t recommend getting the 18 model. I would look at the previous few years first.

Does not recommend this car!!

camera passenger side

by none from Georgetown, Texas on June 28, 2017

I don't know if I would have brought this van if I realized before hand that you had removed the camera on the passenger side of the van. I used that camera for safely all the time. I wish that you would have put a camera on both sides. That camera was so great. The rest of the van is wonderful. One more thing. The picture of the van. The color GREEN is so pretty, Not so much in person. Not enough Green.

Best vehicle I've owned

by mimi0f2 from Hughes Springs on July 20, 2017

I traded my first Odyssey in for the 2018 model. I thought I loved my 2017 elite....But this 2018 Odyssey Elite is by far the best mini van ever! What does it NOT do? I have't a clue! The cabin watch makes going down the road trying to keep an eye on your child in the backseat that has a seizure disorder, well can you say peace of mind! I don't have to continually look back to check! I can see him on the monitor! I can talk to the kids in the back over the speakers or through the headphones they are wearing watching a movie! -it has an app for the kids answering are we there yet and how much longer! -heated and cooled seats -all around climate control -extremely comfortable seats -push button transmission -acceleration for passing! ON A HILL -economy fuel for trips -auto shut off when idled L(that can easily be disabled) -air bags for days -cruise control at your control or following a vehicle to steady your speed -comfort and style -too many bells and whistles to list Honda has outdone theirselves with this 2018 Odyssey! I don't see how it can be topped!

Continue to love the Odyssey. This I is best one

by Sjo from Pensacola, fl on June 26, 2017

Odysseys continue to get safer and safer. Love all the new safety features, especially the auto cruise control. So nice to have the continuous spacing feature instead of constantly having to break and reset the cruise. Very comfortable, better than any other vehicle.

Very stylish ban

by Milton from Cary NC on October 15, 2017

I owned Honda Odyssey previously. I like the new look for 2018. The one thing I didn't particularly like would be the seats. My older Odyssey seats are a lot more comfortable and also larger. This was a draw back to me.

2018 Honda Odysse EX

by Javsvt from Westchester county NY on August 14, 2017

The car is awesome, only a few things I would do to make it more perfect than it is. 1) make interface work easier with phone, seems like the it sometimes switches to google maps from radio if the voice commands are speaking, than you have to hit radio again through the main screen. 2) should definitely come with roof rails standard. Most if not all are used for long trips, so a cargo carrier up top is needed sometimes. 3) have a storage for the middle seat like the Sienna has. 4) more chargers or 12v plug for phone for the middle seats. Other than that, just took it FL from NY, great gas mileage!

A dream to drive!

by mom2threefunsons on July 22, 2017

It is the perfect car for a family with kids of all ages. The magic slide seats are so useful and versatile. I love the way the outside looks too. A huge design improvement. Super smooth ride with lots of cool features like brake hold, adaptive cruise control, lane assist, etc. It really is the perfect car!

Great product but smaller inside

by Mom from Orlando on October 18, 2017

I love the car but the seats are smaller and it has buttons instead of a stick shift. That is not very cool. It's hard for elderly to remember. Good but expensive

Love my new 2018 Odyssey EX-L

by Suziecan24 on January 5, 2018

Traded in 2011 Honda Pilot EX-L for the 2018 Honda Odyssey. I cannot believe I didn’t buy this car sooner—I was caught up in the SUV craze but as soon as I test drove the Odyssey—it was over. Drives so smooth, fits my kids comfortably and all the sports gear. Makes our lives a little bit easier w/ the kids and I love that. Lots of great features—AppleCarPlay is awesome, radio sounds great, lots of legroom for me, the passenger seat and the kids! I could go on and on. Love it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13