2018 Honda Ridgeline

All Reviews

by on September 29, 2017

Test drive it, you will buy it. Very smooth and quiet ride. The engine/transmission combination is smooth and powerful. Bought the RTL-T, and am very happy with the selection. I have had full sized trucks for years. I have owned GMC, Chevy, Ram and Toyota. This truck meets my needs, I don't haul heavy loads or tow large items. This is not a commercial vehicle, if you need a truck for that purpose, buy a full size. If you are the average homeowner who needs a truck for around the house chores, you won't find a better choice.

by from Enola, pa on September 24, 2017

Became involved in searching for a slightly smaller version of my full sized pickup.reviewed thru literature initially, went to sight visits for all mfg that qualified as smaller. Interesting enough, I discovered that comfort, ( I am 6'5" and 285 lbs) for me is adjustable power seating head and shoulder room was maximized in the Ridgeline. What a relief to find a Ridgeline qualified and became my truck of choice. Have only put 750 miles on it but have nothing but respect for styling, performance, and comfort. I expect reliability will follow in typical Honda tradition .

by from Pickerington,Oh. on August 28, 2017

Great truck, smoothest ride of any pickup, safety features are very good. Controls are well thought out and placed where they should be. Homelink garage door opener was the easiest ZI have ever programed. If i could change anything the rear doors would open just a bit wider.

by from Evans, Georgia on November 28, 2017

After more than a year of research and truly understanding my needs, the 2018 Ridgeline RTL-e was the vehicle for me. I wanted a SUV for longer road trips, I wanted a pickup for those home projects, I wanted reliability. I don't have a boat or trailer. I traveled from Georgia to New York and returned in my new ride. Sat high on the road and drove like an SUV. Average about 25 miles/gallon. Very comfortable and quiet. From me to get the same trim level in a f 150 I would had to spend another 8-10k.

by from FL on October 30, 2017

all that I expected except: the only drawback is that the tailgate does not lock. I added a bed cover but cannot secure my cargo.

by from Santa Rosa, CA on October 2, 2017

The Ridgeline is fun to drive. It holds lots of stuff, hauls and pulls just like any truck but looks great too! It is awesome for commuting as well as weekend landscaping. I am very pleased with the truck so far. The safety features like lane assist, adaptive cruise control, blind spot monitoring and collision avoidance are all excellent. The trunk in the bed and door opening on the tailgate is very useful too. Love the apple CarPlay as well. This truck does not disappoint.

by from Las Vegas, NV on November 21, 2017

I was in the market for something more versatile then my luxury sedan but didn't want to give up all the comforts of a luxury car. I have 3 kids and am constantly lugging hockey gear, motorcycles, mountain bikes, building materials and the like. A sedan just wasnt cutting it amd my wife already has a large luxury SUV. I needed a truck bed and an SUV interior that drove like a car (comfortable) and has all the modern luxury appointments. I also am a master Auto Mechanic and needed some Japanes car dependability. This Ridgeline Black edition fit the bill all the way around. Drives like a car, hauls everything I'll ever put in the bed, tows a utility trailer easily(camera to guide hitch with nobody around-cool), has a trunk in the back so I can put the groceries in there with 5 seats occupied, has comfy leather heated seats, all modern electronics. Feels like it was made just for me. If they had this new body style and interior 10 years ago, I may have bought one sooner. I get compliments on the looks all the time. Not missing my Infiniti sports sedan at all. By the way, first Honda I've ever owned....if you're not too proud to drive a Honda and man enough to know you don't need a lifted V-8 monster truck with noisey tires and a bed you can't load stuff in, this may be the truck (SUT) for you. I don't know how it does off road and likey will not because I'll never do more than a dirt road or snowy street. If you need to rock crawl in Arches National Park, get a Jeep. Buy with confidence! Great job Honda.

by from Buffalo, Ny on August 29, 2017

Great truck, vey comfortable, excellent mileage. Looking forward to what I hope are many years of reliable service.

by from Southern NY on November 21, 2017

I'm from the generation that used to say that pickup trucks don't have power windows. Well everything changes. I now have a truck with heated leather seats and I like it. I've never been much of a car guy and the Ridgeline gives me the comfort I need for long hauls. I'm 280 and its a more comfortable ride than my buddy's new full size crew cab. I've only had this truck for two weeks but the test drive is what won me over. This is the smoothest riding truck I've ever owned and has quick handling and has that solid feeling suspension you only get on a truck or dedicated off road machine. The interior is well laid out and has some great smart additions.It does not fail to impress when I punch it and or when I pulled my trailer loaded with sheet-rock (23 bds). It never bogged down. I've been driving trucks (tractor trailers, fire trucks and down) all my life and have owned all three US brands starting with a 67' extended van. Now, there is nothing like having a heavy duty truck to work out of that no matter what you do or load into it, it just keeps going. I have a good feeling this truck will not disappoint me in the future. I like it so much I'm actually putting on dealer accessories already to make it mine. That something I usually wait awhile to do. Good touches are the standard 2"trailer hitch with 7 pin connector and the storage trunk in the bed, I will have to get used to having a composite bed but I have a great deck in my yard made out of that stuff and many of the makers are doing it now. Overall I love the truck so far and I did't even get any of the fancy electronics- more stuff for me to break! I also did some research and found out the truck is made 75% percent in the US. I like that fact but was sad to see that is so much higher than the big 3 US manufacturers.

by from Taneytown,MD on October 7, 2017

Fits all of my traveling needs. the styling is awesome, the trunk in the bed is amazing. the stereo in the bed of the truck... Who does that? Great Vehicle!