2018 Honda Ridgeline consumer reviews

side view of 2018 Ridgeline Honda
Explore the 2018 Ridgeline Honda
Shop the 2018 Ridgeline Honda

Love it.

It’s everything they advertised. Safety features, ride quality, I especially like my gps. Have not had any complaints about my Ridgeline and I ll buy another.

4.0

Comfort and flexibility all in one.

Rides like a car. Functions like a pickup. Has good safety features. Gets good mileage. The only short coming in my opinion is a lack of a V8 engine.

Rides like a car does what I need in a pickup.

I like my ridge line it Preformance is excellent I have plenty of room inside and I also haul my Forman ATV in the bed.

1.9

Junk and unreliable

Very unreliable vehicle. In shop 2 times in first 3 months of ownership. Can tell Honda has dropped the ball on this vehicle. This was a certified used vehicle.

Great car, except!

Perfect part time truck, car. Only thing bad is infotainment system. Using their phone calling is exasperation! Same with the navigation system. Good thing it has Apple play!

4.3

Yes so far

Yes so far . I use it to lunch my boat and it handles very good cause it has all wheel drive .And has a good towing capacity.

Drives Like a Luxury Car

The Ridgeline is an extremely comfortable vehicle. It does not drive like a typical truck and has lots of extras as conveniences for the owners. Honda has a great reputation and they batted 1000 with this one

Amazing truck for suburban man

The 2018 Honda Ridgeline RTL-T is a fantastic truck. It accomplishes exactly what I need in a vehicle, and it is super comfortable. I am 6'8" and my Ridgeline not only fits in my townhouse's garage with no problem, I fit in it with plenty of room as well. I love this truck and look forward to driving it every morning.

Updated from a van to truck

The 2018 Ridgeline was the color and tan interior that we want. We could not find a 2019 white with tan interior nor the 2020 model was all black inside. It did not have all the newer options that are listed for the 2020 models. We only drive about 8K miles a year and this works great for us. Great to be able to haul stuff in the back that I could not in the van.

Really best of the small trucks.

I had a ford F-150 and then a Honda Pilot. No longer needed a large vehicle, but wanted the convenience of a pick-up truck. This truck suits my needs perfectly.