2018 Ridgeline

2018 Honda Ridgeline

2018 Honda Ridgeline

Have You Driven the 2018 Honda Ridgeline?

Great Vehicle

by Bob on Fri Sep 29 2017

Test drive it, you will buy it. Very smooth and quiet ride. The engine/transmission combination is smooth and powerful. Bought the RTL-T, and am very happy with the selection. I have had full sized trucks for years. I have owned GMC, Chevy, Ram and Toyota. This truck meets my needs, I don't haul heavy loads or tow large items. This is not a commercial vehicle, if you need a truck for that purpose, buy a full size. If you are the average homeowner who needs a truck for around the house chores, you won't find a better choice.

Perfect Choice

by Garyans from Evans, Georgia on Tue Nov 28 2017

After more than a year of research and truly understanding my needs, the 2018 Ridgeline RTL-e was the vehicle for me. I wanted a SUV for longer road trips, I wanted a pickup for those home projects, I wanted reliability. I don't have a boat or trailer. I traveled from Georgia to New York and returned in my new ride. Sat high on the road and drove like an SUV. Average about 25 miles/gallon. Very comfortable and quiet. From me to get the same trim level in a f 150 I would had to spend another 8-10k.

2018 Ridgeline RTL

by Pipewrench from Southern NY on Tue Nov 21 2017

I'm from the generation that used to say that pickup trucks don't have power windows. Well everything changes. I now have a truck with heated leather seats and I like it. I've never been much of a car guy and the Ridgeline gives me the comfort I need for long hauls. I'm 280 and its a more comfortable ride than my buddy's new full size crew cab. I've only had this truck for two weeks but the test drive is what won me over. This is the smoothest riding truck I've ever owned and has quick handling and has that solid feeling suspension you only get on a truck or dedicated off road machine. The interior is well laid out and has some great smart additions.It does not fail to impress when I punch it and or when I pulled my trailer loaded with sheet-rock (23 bds). It never bogged down. I've been driving trucks (tractor trailers, fire trucks and down) all my life and have owned all three US brands starting with a 67' extended van. Now, there is nothing like having a heavy duty truck to work out of that no matter what you do or load into it, it just keeps going. I have a good feeling this truck will not disappoint me in the future. I like it so much I'm actually putting on dealer accessories already to make it mine. That something I usually wait awhile to do. Good touches are the standard 2"trailer hitch with 7 pin connector and the storage trunk in the bed, I will have to get used to having a composite bed but I have a great deck in my yard made out of that stuff and many of the makers are doing it now. Overall I love the truck so far and I did't even get any of the fancy electronics- more stuff for me to break! I also did some research and found out the truck is made 75% percent in the US. I like that fact but was sad to see that is so much higher than the big 3 US manufacturers.

Great truck for weekends and more

by Weekend Warrior from Santa Rosa, CA on Mon Oct 02 2017

The Ridgeline is fun to drive. It holds lots of stuff, hauls and pulls just like any truck but looks great too! It is awesome for commuting as well as weekend landscaping. I am very pleased with the truck so far. The safety features like lane assist, adaptive cruise control, blind spot monitoring and collision avoidance are all excellent. The trunk in the bed and door opening on the tailgate is very useful too. Love the apple CarPlay as well. This truck does not disappoint.

Great truck

by Paps from Buffalo, Ny on Tue Aug 29 2017

Great truck, vey comfortable, excellent mileage. Looking forward to what I hope are many years of reliable service.

The pickup i always wanted..

by atippin from Murfreesboro, TN on Thu Nov 02 2017

Love the Ridgeline..It's like having a SUV with a pickup in back...rides and drives like a dream. Stylish and great looking..Easy enough to handle, even my wife loves to drive it..

Great vehicle with great mileage for its class.

by FJP Utica from Utica, NY on Wed Nov 08 2017

Overall the truck is fantastic. My only complaint is I wish the drivers side had a little more legroom. Not the vehicle's fault. I'm 6'4" tall . On long trips I like to stretch out my legs more. Maybe they sell a seat rail extension kit.

Nice truck

by Chopper Ron from Warren Ohio on Mon Nov 13 2017

A true pleasure to drive. Its quiet , handles well and plenty of power. I was originally worried about the interior room but there is plenty. I have transported four adults comfortably on many occasions. Loaded with technology. The only complaints I have is I had to buy accessories that I feel should have come on the truck. I did buy the top model and had to add Splash guards, running boards and rubber floor mats. I also added a tonneau cover which limits the shallow bed height. Over all it is a really nice vehicle.

This is one sweet ride!

by Rubes from Palm Harbor, FL on Thu Nov 16 2017

I believe ALL pickups will start having similar features i.e. trunk in bed liner. Very functional, sporty and practical for family use. Low enough for elderly family members to access.

Great vehicle

by Love Trucks from Columbus, georgia on Wed Jan 24 2018

This vehicle really handles great. It?s fun to drive and is as good as the full size pickup truck, But handles like a Smooth car. I?m a large person and I find it really easy to get in and Out of. Cons: back doors do not open wide enough. Tailgate should have a lock.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8