2018 Honda Ridgeline

Great Vehicle

by on September 29, 2017

Test drive it, you will buy it. Very smooth and quiet ride. The engine/transmission combination is smooth and powerful. Bought the RTL-T, and am very happy with the selection. I have had full sized trucks for years. I have owned GMC, Chevy, Ram and Toyota. This truck meets my needs, I don't haul heavy loads or tow large items. This is not a commercial vehicle, if you need a truck for that purpose, buy a full size. If you are the average homeowner who needs a truck for around the house chores, you won't find a better choice.

duty of a truck, comfort of a luxury car

by from FL on October 30, 2017

all that I expected except: the only drawback is that the tailgate does not lock. I added a bed cover but cannot secure my cargo.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Honda Reliability Can't Be Beat!

by from Chandler, AZ on October 19, 2017

The Ridgeline rides more like a car than a truck. Very comfortable, lots of interior space, and able to haul and carry. Love the design and style. AWD makes it really versatile. A great all-round vehicle.

Best car ever!

by from Taneytown,MD on October 7, 2017

Fits all of my traveling needs. the styling is awesome, the trunk in the bed is amazing. the stereo in the bed of the truck... Who does that? Great Vehicle!

Bill

by from Enola, pa on September 24, 2017

Became involved in searching for a slightly smaller version of my full sized pickup.reviewed thru literature initially, went to sight visits for all mfg that qualified as smaller. Interesting enough, I discovered that comfort, ( I am 6'5" and 285 lbs) for me is adjustable power seating head and shoulder room was maximized in the Ridgeline. What a relief to find a Ridgeline qualified and became my truck of choice. Have only put 750 miles on it but have nothing but respect for styling, performance, and comfort. I expect reliability will follow in typical Honda tradition .

Great truck for weekends and more

by from Santa Rosa, CA on October 2, 2017

The Ridgeline is fun to drive. It holds lots of stuff, hauls and pulls just like any truck but looks great too! It is awesome for commuting as well as weekend landscaping. I am very pleased with the truck so far. The safety features like lane assist, adaptive cruise control, blind spot monitoring and collision avoidance are all excellent. The trunk in the bed and door opening on the tailgate is very useful too. Love the apple CarPlay as well. This truck does not disappoint.

Outstanding truck/vehicle

by from Kearney, Mo. on November 7, 2017

The ridgeline is quite, comfortable with a smooth ride. I bought a new 2007 ridgeline RTL in 2006 and put a little over 117000 miles on it before buying a 2018 RTLE. You can't beat the quality of workmanship ref. the exterior or interior. I'm still getting used to the electronics but no problem in figuring them out. For me the bed size is perfect and my golf clubs fit nicely in the trunk. I highly recommend this vehicle to anyone.

This is a gentleman"s pickup,

by from Manchester NH on September 18, 2017

It is as comfortable as any SUV that I have owned in the past.Plenty of safety features, love the large touch screen and the dash layout, has plenty of pickup and go< I plan on driving the Ridgeline for quite a few enjoyable years.

Great truck

by from Buffalo, Ny on August 29, 2017

Great truck, vey comfortable, excellent mileage. Looking forward to what I hope are many years of reliable service.

Uses car for Havingfun

The pickup i always wanted..

by from Murfreesboro, TN on November 2, 2017

Love the Ridgeline..It's like having a SUV with a pickup in back...rides and drives like a dream. Stylish and great looking..Easy enough to handle, even my wife loves to drive it..