2006 Hummer H 2

Best vehicle ever owned

by from Princeton Wisconsin on August 22, 2017

We love this car it has plenty of power plenty of room handles very well and we pull our camper with it with no problem

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Excellent off-road

by on July 10, 2017

Alot of bling for the money. Very good forward visibility. Poor backward visibility. Fun and very capable off road.

2006 Hummer SUT

by from western Montana on February 27, 2016

As a Hummer owner as I have had several before I have them to be very reliable for what I do in comfort I have yet to find anything that matches them and if given the chance I would upgrade to the H1 Hummer.to me there is no other SUV that will match them,I live in western Montana and they take the snow and icy roads with no problem, to me they should have never stopped making the Hummers.

Great Job Guys on 2003 Honda Accord

by from Lowgap, NC on May 7, 2014

Uniworld Auto Sales is the place to go to buy a great and dependable used car. Wonderful experience all the way around. Thanks.

Awsome

by from Florida keys on April 8, 2014

very comfortable love to drive it as much as possible. It eats gas but not anymore then any other big car or truck. I could use a bit more hp 450 500 would be great.

Awsome Car

by from miami on January 2, 2014

I love this car-awesome horsepower-very reliable-suggest to everyone. This dealership is great too! everyone is professional and exceptional!!

The Best of The Best

by from on November 14, 2013

The best truck I've had. Better than a silverado and Tahoe. About the gas..... I DONT CARE , I LOVE IT

Very Dependable

by from Memphis TN on April 10, 2013

I Love this SUV.The inside is awesome. The gas mileage is average for an SUV. Its fully loaded with some custom work that had been done

I love My Ride

by from Brownsville, TX on August 3, 2012

I feel safe driving in my Hummer and knowing my kids are safe in the back. Yes it's kind of a gas guzzler, but unless you buying a hybrid, youre going to have to pay for gas!

Enough room for family

by from Chattanooga,TN on July 23, 2012

I wanted something that said I'm a dad but also a big boy toy.I spent about six months reviewing the Hummer H2.It is clear they do burn a big amount of gas but as long as you don't use this as your everyday car you are okay.