2006 Hummer H 2

great purchase

by from St. Louis, MO on March 5, 2009

I traded in my h3 for this used h2. I love this vehicle. It has great off road capabilities, very comfortable, lots of room, and plenty of power. The main thing that I disliked about it was that the 06 does not come with a backup cam, which it severly needs. Other than that, GREAT VEHICLE!!!

ONE TOUGH BEAST

by from Phoenix,AZ on July 6, 2006

This truck rocks! I have 3 kids, ages 4,3,and 2, and we needed something tough and big that could handle them. Tons of room, nothing too dainty that they can break inside or mess up. I had a Lexus RX300 before this Hummer and they trashed it. This car handles well whether I'm pulling into a tight spot at the mall, cruising the city freeways, or four-wheeling Arizona's toughest terrain. Negatives are price- you'd think for 60k you'd get some fun luxury features like a DVD or something, but you don't. The gas isnt any worse than my Expedition. I get a lot of dirty looks in this car, the hippies should do some research on this vehicle before they go hating. It's really a cadillac in disguise. Overall, excellent vehicle if you're looking for something tough and big.

Paul

by from Bay Shore on November 22, 2006

Like nothing else! Says it all! This is the best and safest vehicle I have ever owned. If you can afford the price tag, the quality if awesome and the safety unmatched.

I love My Ride

by from Brownsville, TX on August 3, 2012

I feel safe driving in my Hummer and knowing my kids are safe in the back. Yes it's kind of a gas guzzler, but unless you buying a hybrid, youre going to have to pay for gas!

drives like a benz with a lexus touch

by from atl on November 17, 2008

when i got the H2 gas was high now gas is down great timing. the H2 is great on the expressway, city, and off road. for the price it is greact because feelings like a bezn,bmw, and lexus all in one. once u drive in u will be hook!

Best big SUV owned!

by from Minneapolis, MN on October 3, 2011

Was skepticle about the H2. Read some pretty poor reviews about reliabilty. I have not been disapointed with the purchase. Some upgrades need to be done with the plastic mouldings, but best riding SUV I have owned. Better than the Tahoe and Expedition. Smooth comfortable ride, with tough looking exterior. A must have!

2006 Hummer SUT

by from western Montana on February 27, 2016

As a Hummer owner as I have had several before I have them to be very reliable for what I do in comfort I have yet to find anything that matches them and if given the chance I would upgrade to the H1 Hummer.to me there is no other SUV that will match them,I live in western Montana and they take the snow and icy roads with no problem, to me they should have never stopped making the Hummers.

Awsome Car

by from miami on January 2, 2014

I love this car-awesome horsepower-very reliable-suggest to everyone. This dealership is great too! everyone is professional and exceptional!!

Enough room for family

by from Chattanooga,TN on July 23, 2012

I wanted something that said I'm a dad but also a big boy toy.I spent about six months reviewing the Hummer H2.It is clear they do burn a big amount of gas but as long as you don't use this as your everyday car you are okay.

what i been waiting for

by from Maryland on August 16, 2011

I have been looking for a hummer for about 8 months, this was the best deal i have found in this area for the price. I was kind of reluctant but when i test drove it I was very pleased.