2006 Hummer H2 consumer reviews

$52,980 starting MSRP
side view of 2006 H2 Hummer
Explore the 2006 H2 Hummer
Shop the 2006 H2 Hummer

It does it all, but pass gas stations!

I have owned two of them so far - First the wagon and then the SUT and I have done everything from taking it off road, towing a 25 foot, trailer to some pretty harsh off road in AZ and California deserts. great in the snow. I love the comfort and the fact you can get it fixed anywhere if you need to. I spend about 1000 buck about every 3.5 years and have never had any major issues. I have over 240k on the clock and I won't get ride of it for anything other than a rare one with less miles on it. If you stay under 70MPH you can get 14 MPH on very flat highway. Tow and you get 7MPG or less my average is around 11.3 per gallon. It's nice if you own a 2nd small car for commuting most days. As your only vehicle either have a short drive to work or a boat load of money for fuel. Get the Diesel conversion when the gas engine dies @ about 25k .

The most unique vehicle for the money

Not the best on fuel economy but that’s not why you buy one. I love how it rides and how safe you feel when you’re driving it. I found it to be very reliable. I plan on owning another one soon.

Perfect vehicle - one that we've always wanted

Great vehicle. The H2 is big enough for us, our 3 children, 2 dogs and luggage to comfortable drive to TX a few times a year. The entertainment system is just what we need as well. We installed a back-up camera for less than $100 as well.

Most reliable vehicle I have owned

My 2006 Hummer H2 meets all my expectations, daily driver and adventure vehicle! When it is all cleaned up it is a head turner. A toy I'll keep for ever.

Hummer H2 SUT

This was my son's first car and he Loved it! Excellent condition for a 2006. Very minor things that were fixed. He put only 6K miles on it in almost 3 years.

Amazing SUV

Absolutely terrific vehicle. It can get through anything in total comfort. Very easy to drive once you're used to the size and it will never give you a problem.

Best luxury car

Incredible build quality inside and outside like rolls or Bentley smooth ride feels very safe . Excellent visibility . Best stereo I have ever heard . Fantastic

I am not big into reviews but its great

This truck is so much better than the other suvs i have looked at. it is comfortable the stereo rocks and its got bluetooth and and a sunroof which makes you feel not as cramped. extremely comfortable to drive. my wife absolutely hates it but oh well i got a 2006 all black with black international series wheels, the back tire has dry rotted you know its been 15 years or so. It has this S decal all over it and I cannot figure out what it means, it is all chrome and is found in the front several times and two large ones on the side, i cannot for the life of me figure it out, any suggestions. I would give it a 5 but the gas mileage for the year 2006 shouild have been a little better with the same game. What is it worth- I bought it for 12,000 and I love it and will never get rid of it because it has all AMC/GMC parts. what the heck is that chrome S that is about 4 inches by 3 inches at its maximum width???????????????????????????

Should have bought one sooner!

I’ve always wanted one but wasn’t very practical. It’s a nice heavy vehicle that’s not seen on every street corner. It’s comfortable and it rides a lot better than I thought...the more I Drive it, the more I like it!

Always wanted a h2 u got to have guts to get one..

love my 06 h2 had it over a year now...runs great....my kids love it....13 city...17 🛣 knobby tires....And i still feel like the#kingoftheRoad in 2020....