2012 Hyundai Elantra

The Most Average Car I've Owned

by from on September 13, 2017

There is nothing wrong about owning a Elantra or anything Special about the Experience. Road noise is high and it's just not as solid a vehicle as a Toyota Corolla or Honda Civic. The used prices are what drew me to the vehicle comparatively.

Beautiful and luxurious car

by from Princeton, Texas on August 24, 2017

This car is awesome. It is so luxurious. Im not used to high tech cars. Im loving everything about it. Glad i got this car.

Most reliable fuel efficient car I owned

by from Miami on August 22, 2017

Most reliable fuel efficient car I owned. Spacious and roomy. beautiful color exterior and interior.

Easy to drive and very roomy interior

by from Miami on August 2, 2017

Very easy to drive and turn corners. Very comfortable roomy interior. We once went to Ikea and bought a bed and mattress and managed to fit it in the Elantra by lowering the back seats. You don;t need an SUV when you have this little car.

A car worth your money! Best value!

by on July 30, 2017

This car was my first legit car into adulthood. I love the bluetooth capabilities and leather interior of the Limited Model. Such a convenience! Absolutely love the mileage and the efficiency of the car. Hyundai knocks it out of the park with a highly affordable and state of the art car in the Elantra. Definitely a car that is worth the bang for you buck!

Best Car For Commuters

by from Boston, MA on July 24, 2017

This Hyundai is perfect for commuters, it's amazing on gas, and extremely smooth. I've had mine for over two years now, and never had a problem with it.

Best car owned!

by from Reading, PA on July 24, 2017

I loved my Elantra! The gas mileage was hard to beat and the ride was very comfortable. Although, if you're very tall like my fiancé it is not very comfortable if you have passengers. The back is roomy but not it you need to put the seat back for maximum comfort while driving or as a front passenger. Other than that, this car gets a high rating!

Very good car

by from Ontario, CA on July 23, 2017

This car met all our needs just doesn't hold its value. We use it at least everyday as a family commute and we have 2 kids.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Good for Me.

by on July 20, 2017

i love the style of this car.. interior and exterior.. it runs as you would expect.. seems to do well on mileage.. spacious and yet not too large. it's all i need..

Great reliable car!

by from Erie, Pa on July 19, 2017

Car has everything we need - leg room, navigation, back up, sunroof, leather seating. The seats could be a little more cushion-y, but the ride is smooth. The passenger side seat sits a little low but otherwise is comfy. Great car for the money. Can't beat the warranty!

Our Expert Review: 2012 Hyundai Elantra