2015 Genesis

2015 Hyundai Genesis

2015 Hyundai Genesis

Have you driven the 2015 Hyundai Genesis?

Grat Car

by AREG, INC from Los Angeles, CA on Sun Aug 16 2015

I have been owning Mercedes Benz (E and S class) for last thirty years. I was about to trade in my existing MB E350 for a new one, but a friend told me to check the new Genesis, and I am glad that I did, test drive the car and was amazed by its power and specs and price which MB E350 didn't offer. So I bought the car without any hesitation and enjoying the drive every day.

Does not recommend this car!!

Top 3 finishers

by White Rocket from Oxford Ct on Fri Oct 24 2014

The Genesis is probably the best car I have owned. Handles like a sports car rides like a luxury car. Safety first comfort second, great purchase.

Awesome Car

by Jimmy from South Texas on Tue May 17 2016

Bought the 3.8 w/Tech package last November. Great ride, quiet, smooth and power is excellent for a V-6. The 8 speed transmission is smooth, in fact, so smooth you cannot feel it change gears. Gas mileage is acceptable for this size car. It will get 30+ on the highway, around town about 19. Overall a great buy. Highly recommend a test drive, and by the way, I got rid of the lazy H on the trunk and put the wing on. People ask me all the time, what kind of car is this? I just tell them it's whatever car you want it to be.

OUTSTANDING!!!!

by Larry from Myrtle Beach sc on Thu Mar 05 2015

Had the Genesis for 4 Months and all I can say it is the best car I ever had. I have had all the other luxury cars and this is the best. It is hard to describe how good this car is. if you have the chance drive one and you will see what I mean. Spend more on the brand name luxury car and you will never get the same warranty. % years is the best in the industry and it seems Hyundai will bend over backwards to make sure you are a happy customer. I am always getting phone calls to see how I like this car. Yup I am very happy thank you.

A no brainer

by Bassmaster from New yorp on Wed Nov 05 2014

In the last 15 years I have driven cadillac, Infiniti and Audi, all great cars. The best was my Audi A8 for 77k, and that was in 2003. The 2015 Genesis compares favorably to the A8 in all ways. First ride and handling, plenty of pick up and really tight around curves, and great over bumps, better than Caddy and Infiniti, equal to Audi. Next room and comfort, a little smaller than the A8, but much more than the CTS and Infiniti, especially in the back seat. Seat comfort for leather quality and size the Genesis beats them all. As for technology, the touch screen is easy to use the nav. Is excellent as well. One of my favorite aspe ts of the genesis is hoe quiet the cabin is, very little outside noise can be heard, it helps you enjoy the great stereo. I strongly recommend this car for both quality and value, you just gotta get past the fact that your driving a Hyundai. If you drive it you will love it.

Amazing Car - Amazing Value

by Moeman from Retired Teacher in New Jersey on Wed Sep 17 2014

My new 2015 Hyundai Genesis is a wonderful car. It has the ride of a 5 series BMW, the AWD of the GS 350 Lexus with more room and costs around $10,000 less. It's standard features include an HD NAV, power folding mirrors and heated steering wheel. This car looks, feels and has the power of many higher priced European cars. It's warranty is the best on the market. The Hyundai brand is taking giant leaps in the industry. If you're hung up on name brands, then spend the extra 10 grand. Me, if it looks great, rides great and is more powerful, I'll skip the name recognition.

Love this car

by Rob from Florence, OR on Sun Oct 05 2014

This is the first sedan I have purchased in 30 years. Driving this car is amazing. The technology is unlike anything I have ever experienced before. I had a 350 Z for awhile and this cars performance reminds me of the Z. What a Great Car.

Love my Genesis

by running wild from Kansas City, MO on Tue May 03 2016

Hyundai stands for quality in cars. They made a great deal on trade of my 2011. Could not pass it up. Still finding new little improvements. Love this automobile.

Well worth the money

by pmallahan from Boston, MA on Mon Mar 23 2015

I had been looking at Audi A6's and BMW 5 series, this car wasn't even on the radar. I went to the car show to see what else was out there and the Hyundai display was right inside the front door (very smart of them, all the luxury models were at the far end of the hall). The Genesis caught my eye so I decided to check it out, I live in New England and would never buy a car that wasn't all wheel drive, when I saw the new model came with AWD I looked a lot closer and really liked what I saw. It was between $10k and $15 less than a comparably equipped German car and consumer reports gave it very high marks. I've had it for 2 weeks now and don't regret my decision at all. I think they did a great job on the exterior styling, very sharp looking car. the interior is top notch, excellent attention to detail throughout. It is by far the nicest car I've ever owned or driven for that matter. One thing that did sway my decision a bit, on both the Audi and the BMW, you can't fit a set of golf clubs in the truck, they're just too narrow. I can easily fit 2 sets in the Genesis.

Sweet ride

by First Time Hyundai Buyer from Tifton, Ga. on Fri Jul 25 2014

Don't know where to start, this is one sweet ride for the money, feels solid, looks great and all the bells and whistles. Plenty of power with the V6, can't begin to imagine how the V8 performs. Haven't driven it long enough to determine reliability, but with a 10 year 100,000 mile warranty, I'm not too concerned. This is the first Hyundai I've purchased, and this one was for the wife. Thinking seriously about getting a Genesis Coupe for myself, love a hot coupe with a manual transmission.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Our Take on the 2015 Hyundai Genesis

A complete redesign of the car that won Cars.com's first-ever "Best of" award in 2009, the 2015 Hyundai Genesis is now even closer on the heels of more expensive luxury car competitors, but it's not without shortcomings.

As before, the Genesis is technically full size, but Hyundai positions it against nominally midsize sedans like the BMW 5 Series, Cadillac CTS, Mercedes-Benz E-Class and Lexus GS 350 — and prices it to undercut them all (see key competitors side by side here).

Versions still include the base Hyundai Genesis 3.8 (named for its 3.8-liter V-6 engine) and the Genesis 5.0, which has a 5.0-liter V-8, both with rear-wheel drive. Like the Jaguar XF, another competitor, the Genesis... Read More