2015 Hyundai Genesis consumer reviews

side view of 2015 Genesis Hyundai
Explore the 2015 Hyundai Genesis
Shop the 2015 Hyundai Genesis

Just like my first car

The Genesis reminds me highly of my first car, the 2007 Pontiac Grand Prix GT. Being powerful, roomy, comfortable, and having smooth driving complete this feeling but the added features, which beat my sister's 2020 Buick, make this car really something special. Easily one of the best vehicles I've ever driven.

2.9

Aging Miserably

The car has 43,000 miles and has deteriorated miserably. The exterior finish is constructed poorly as three door handles and emblems have been peeling for about two years now. The car's parking space is rotated so that the car doesn't constantly sit in the same position facing the sun. Since I took the chance and didn't purchase those questionable extended warranty policies, so far I've had to shell out substantial sums for mechanical repairs for batteries, brakes (twice), ABS sensors, anti skid sensors,. The car is driven less than 30 miles a day.

Beautiful design

I have owned this car for 5 years now. Looks just as good as the day I bought it. So comfortable for driving long or short trips. Lots of accessories for making my driving experience great and easy. I get complements for the car everywhere I go. It has lots of power when needed to drive in high traffic conditions. Quiet inside during travel.

I'm really enjoying the car.

Very comfortable and luxurious. Beautiful interior. Looks a little more sporty than I thought, which to my surprise I really like. Very happy with purchase.

Love this car!

I've owned several luxury vehicles and this car has it all. I was surprised because it was a Hyundai, but I've loved owning and driving it.

4.4

Classy Car for a LOT LESS.

Love it so far. The 2015 started the revamped design and this vehicle is loaded with extras. Uses unleaded regular gas, the V6 has good power and even with the Signature package it’s plenty for most folks. Even come in a V8 if you’re lucky enough to find one. I also have a Lexus LS400. I like the Genesis as much.

Second genesis

This vehicle meets all my needs,I’m tall and I fit in it perfectly, this is my second one and I’ll probably replaced it with another one.

Best Car I have ever owned

I drove this car for 35,000 miles and it performed perfectly with a butter smooth drivetrain that is still used today and can be found in the Kia Telluride and the Hyundai Palisade, the two hottest vehicles offered right now. The only reason I traded it for a 2021 Hyundai Palisade is I was beginning to have trouble getting in and out of the Genesis. Being old, fat and tall is not a good combination. The only problem I had with the Genesis is occasionally the blind spot monitor would stop functioning and the solution to the problem was to simply stop the vehicle, turn off the ignition and restart. It mostly happened on long trips so I am guessing it was an overheating issue. I would have waited on the Genesis gv80 SUV but it is a little over my pay grade if you know what I mean.

2.1

Worst car I have own

This car fish tail out of control when it rain. afraid to drive the car it's been three times I almost wrecked this car I know I'm not the only one to have this problem

Best car I've owned

I test drove Mercedes, BMWs and others but my Genesis was far and away the most comfortable, best options and best looking for a great price. Haven't regretted that decision for a second.