2015 Hyundai Genesis Consumer Reviews

Change Year
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Average based on 34 reviews

Genesis is beyond a great value, it's a great car

by from Cedar Hill, TX on June 4, 2016

Bought my used 2015 Genesis with less than 12K miles on it about 4 weeks ago. Closest thing to new as you can get. Drives like a dream, smooth on rough roads, with plenty of power in the 3.8L V6. I got the tech package and all the features work just great. The dealer had the car looking just like new and it runs great. Who needs a BMW or Mercedes when this car performs just as well and the interior is beautiful. And a just 16 months old I saved over $10K vs. a 2016. If you buy a Genesis you will be a very satisfied owner

Best car in class - considering price

by from Bay Area, CA on August 11, 2015

Its not as luxurious as Audi, BMW, Mercedes or Lexus, but man does it compete...and considering the price...it wins. I owned a 2012 and thought that was a great car, but the 2015 model steps up again to take a swipe at the big boys. I love that the maintenance on these is a pittance compared to the luxury brands. I love that I just out sped a Tesla. I love that it has a sharp look, a quiet ride, a stereo that sounds like sitting in the middle of a symphony, and all for less than its competition. Go test drive one and enjoy.

Awesome Car

by from South Texas on May 17, 2016

Bought the 3.8 w/Tech package last November. Great ride, quiet, smooth and power is excellent for a V-6. The 8 speed transmission is smooth, in fact, so smooth you cannot feel it change gears. Gas mileage is acceptable for this size car. It will get 30+ on the highway, around town about 19. Overall a great buy. Highly recommend a test drive, and by the way, I got rid of the lazy H on the trunk and put the wing on. People ask me all the time, what kind of car is this? I just tell them it's whatever car you want it to be.

Top 3 finishers

by from Oxford Ct on October 24, 2014

The Genesis is probably the best car I have owned. Handles like a sports car rides like a luxury car. Safety first comfort second, great purchase.

Grat Car

by from Los Angeles, CA on August 16, 2015

I have been owning Mercedes Benz (E and S class) for last thirty years. I was about to trade in my existing MB E350 for a new one, but a friend told me to check the new Genesis, and I am glad that I did, test drive the car and was amazed by its power and specs and price which MB E350 didn't offer. So I bought the car without any hesitation and enjoying the drive every day.

Switched from BMW Genesis

by from Minneapolis, MN on November 30, 2015

I've owned 5 BMW's - 2 740's, 2 135 Convertibles and an X3. I bought a Genesis 5.0 and I couldn't be happier. Most recently, I've been driving a BMW 135. I love the sport drive of the BMW, but I decided to go for a bigger car with a smoother ride this time. I found it in the Genesis. The Genesis has a great interior and feels very solid. The BMW jumps faster from the start, but the Genesis is much smoother. Oddly, the 0-60 scores of a 5 series are comparable with the Genesis 5.0. Now that I've been driving the Genesis for a week, I'm not sure I'd switch back, even if they cost the same. But, they don't cost the same. I actually have a lower lease payment than the BMW 135 Convertible and much more car. I'm very pleased!

Love my Genesis

by from Kansas City, MO on May 3, 2016

Hyundai stands for quality in cars. They made a great deal on trade of my 2011. Could not pass it up. Still finding new little improvements. Love this automobile.

My First Hyundai - Wow

by from Atlanta, GA on December 6, 2015

Coming off a 2013 Lexus GS350 I had never even considered a Hyundai Genesis but read a number of excellent owner reviews here and elsewhere. Finally, I drove my sister-in-law's 2015 and was blown away. After recently getting my own 2015 (V6, RWD, Ultimate package), I continue to be blown away by the luxury features, safety features, comfort, performance, sound system, and convenience features. The 8-speed transmission is as smooth as silk. It has a bit more steering and road feel than the Lexus but certainly not a problem.

My new Genesis

by from Oak Creek, Wisconsin on July 23, 2015

the most outstanding car I ever bought. Truly luxury feTures. Great ride and terrific extras. 17 speakers. Steering vibrates whenever I veer left or right. Grat

Three is a charm

by from Cary, NC on August 22, 2015

This is my 3rd Hyundai Genesis which we bought at Johnson Hyundai in Cary, NC. If I wasn't pleased I wouldn't buy this car 3 times. Especially the 2015. The doors are so heavy to close. The outside noise is almost non-existent. The comfort & room are pure luxury. It has all of the bells & whistles that again is luxury. I compared the Lincoln MKZ to this car. The Lincoln looks flashy to the Genesis classy. The manufacturer backs up their products which other manufacturers can't. That means a lot. They have thought of every imaginable option to make this the luxury car it is.