2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe consumer reviews

side view of 2012 Genesis Coupe Hyundai
Explore the 2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Shop the 2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
4.3

Very fun and fast. Reliable car.

I personally loved the car and it was fun, i would definitely recommend it! It has a lot of potential and nothing is wrong with it.

Very reliable and very fun to drive

It’s kind of fun car to drive. All the control the rate at my fingertips. I’m a small guy and I fit in my car very comfortable plenty of legroom also which is surprisingly it had a very good size trunk. Despite what anyone my think you can drive this car in the winter snow.

great runing car

This car met All I need. RUN AND DRIVE SO GOOD ITS WORTH MORE THEN I PAID. Im in love with it. best car so far

4.1

Great car

It’s a great entry level sports style car, it’s not the best car but it’s not the worst it handles good but it’s under powered

Cleanest most reliable car i've owned!

Love the car I bought and the people I bought it from! Very honest and kind family ran business. Mike and Kevin helped me from start to finish and it was very calm and soothing that they knew what they were doing, all while not pressuring me at all. They gave me my space and let me think without trying to be persuaded. 10/10 would recommend!

A very fun good looking driving car

This will always be one of my favorites. One of the best handling cars I have ever owned and good gas mileage on top of it.

3.9

Most fun car i drove!

This car is great for young men and women. Very stylish very safe and tons of joy to ride in. Kind of expensive but worth the money. Would highly recommend!

My first Car Betty !

I purchased this car brand new in Sept 2011. I am selling because my family is growing and I need a van instead of a sports car! Betty still drives well and I recently replaced the brakes and tires.

Exotic Car For The Average Person

Before I bought this car, It was not the kind of car I thought I could afford. A true rear wheel drive sports car with many luxury features usually found only in higher end exotics. Quite fun to drive and a head turner also!

4.4

Nice looking car, and fun to drive!

The car had no problems during the 6 years I owned it. The only con is the reduced space in the rear seat.