2020 Hyundai Palisade consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Palisade Hyundai
Explore the 2020 Hyundai Palisade
Shop the 2020 Hyundai Palisade

Perfect for us

I bought my 2020 Palisade limited all wheel drive brand new and LOVE IT. I had a 2017 Santa Fe and hated to get rid of it but so glad I did. The Palisade handles and rides great and the interior room is awesome. Even though it is mainly just me and hubby, we love the size!

Most reliable car i have owned

Very comfortable. Plenty of room for people and belongings. Super stylish. Incredible features. Phone charger on every seat. Folding seats to accommodate large items. Highly recommended.

My Favorite Vehicle Purchase Ever!!!

The Palisade has far exceeded my expectations. The 3rd row seating is spacious enough for an adult to travel in comfort. The Palisade SEL is loaded with all the bells and whistles you would find in a luxury vehicle for a fraction of the price.

Nice looking SUV for the money

I love the car but it makes a load wisling noise on the passenger window They keep saying there is a recall, but nothing yet after almost a year.

Perfect SUV!

Was previously in a BMW 3GT and was looking for a roomier vehicle. I never thought I would leave BMW, but when I test drove the Hyundai Palisade Limited, I was so very impressed by the quality, amount of standard features, the fact that it takes regular gas, the warranty, and the average annual cost of service. It truly is a perfect suv!

Classy Suv

We are vey pleased with our purchase! Was back and forth between the Telluride and the Palisade. Palisade is by far the winner. Very Classy!

My new favorite SUV

I never thought I’d love an SUV as much as I loved my 4-Runner. I was wrong. My Palisade has everything my 4-Runner had, and then some. Heated & ventilated seats, heated steering wheel, sumptuous interior, electronic everything, and it handles snow and ice like a champ. It’s a luxury SUV at an affordable price.

The best car I've driven out did Mercedes c230

Comfort, leg room, seats, USB ports you name it this vehicle has it all. Out standing much better than our Mercedes C230 we had for years.

3.0

I am suffering from two months because it drops ba

It is comfortable and was good to drive but from two months l am suffering due to voltage drops and nobody knows about problems I go for service and problem is there

Love It!!

This SUV is beautiful. Perfect for a mom of two kids, while also being stylish and not looking like a Mom-mobile :) Plenty of room, but not too big. I was not interested in a large SUV or minivan, so the Palisade’s size is perfect. We absolutely love it.