2013 Santa Fe

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe

Have You Driven the 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe?

Lots of Technology and value!

by Car Guy from Fairport, NY on Thu Jul 11 2013

Largest size for this class of SUV. VERY quiet compared to the Honda CRV. BETTER VALUE than the Ford Escape. Better handleing than new Toyota RAV 4. Overall = Largest, quietest and best VALUE in small sized SUV.

Most Stylish Car I've ever had

by Style and Profil Sports SUVs from Houston, Td on Mon Mar 18 2013

I Love my SUV, I only wish that the options would be individual instead of packets. I do have one problem. Why do I hear air coming through my front window when they are closed.

A Lot Of Fun To Drive

by Redline from Staten Island, New York on Thu Aug 15 2013

After owning cars all my life I thought it was time for a change. I did a lot of research on many different SUV's and test drove those that I narrowed it down to but once I got behind the wheel of the new Santa Fe Sport the decision on which one to buy became a very easy one to make, Hyundai gives you so much more for your money. I bought a fully loaded Sport with AWD and the 2.0t engine, the base engine is more than adequate but the turbo makes this SUV a lot more fun to drive, it feels as quick as any 6 cylinder. I love the look of the vehicle and I find the interior to be very upscale and very quiet even at 80 MPH, this vehicle also has a very comfortable ride as well and the AC works great even on the hottest of days. For me this SUV is the perfect size, not too big and not too small, it is a very easy vehicle to drive and I also find it to be a lot of fun to drive as well and with the really tight turning radius of this vehicle it makes making U-turns and getting in and out of tight parking spaces a breeze. Anyone looking for a midsize SUV should really check out the Santa Fe Sport.

Love My Sport

by sad from Middletown, DE on Fri Nov 22 2013

I had a Santa Fe 2009 GLS and now I bought the Sport 2.0 Turbo. I love this car. I love the look, the interior, the stylish exterior and mostly the color (red). My only complaint is that sometimes and I don't really know why, it sounds like a train going over my car. I have the crossbars and not sure if it has to do with the wind hitting it at times but other than that I love it. I checked out the Jeep Wrangler which was too rich for my blood and the Ford Escape was too small. I did not like the looks of the new Ford Explorer. This met all of my needs.

Love my new Santa Fe

by Woman on the go from Viera, Florida on Wed Feb 13 2013

I have only had my new Sata Fe for about a month but I love it so far. Rides great & all the technolgy makes it fun & safe to be on the road. The 4 cylinder turbo has plenty of get up & go plus the economy switch keeps my gas money down as well. Plenty of room for kids and whatever else I need to load in the back. I also added the extended plan to an already fantastic warranty, so for an extra $1500, I have bumper to bumper for 10yrs/100,000 miles.

Pleasantly Surprised

by SUV Fan from Oswego,NY on Thu Jan 03 2013

I had previously owned a Nissan Murano and was very pleased with it. After 115,000 miles it was time to purchase a new vehicle. I wanted to downsize to a 4 cylinder yet not give up the size, power and comfort of the Murano. After driving several other vehicles, I came upon the newly styled Santa Fe Sport. My husband and I feel it measures up very well and even though we've only had it for 3 weeks, we are very pleased with the performance of the Santa Fe Sport.

2.4 Sport, AWD with Leather & premium package

by Minnesota Maverick from White Bear Lake, MN on Fri Jul 26 2013

Engine - Adequate power and nothing more * Transmission - shifts when needed * AWD - Engages when needed but drive is louder * Dash controls - Easy to use & simple * MPG - combine winter 22 MPG, combine sumer 24 and highway 28+ * Seating - firm/hard, center console is too far away to rest arm, seats do not tilt * Head restraint - adjustable but still to far forward for me *Steering wheel - does not come out far enough for me but won't leak oil * Rear tail gate - should have a handle on the outside or be power * Handling - good * Ride - good but still a truck * Wind shield wiper - don't adjust slow enough on delay * No seek button on steering wheel * Back Seat - center head restraint is too low unless your short * Visibility - not the best but if you use your mirror & look you'll have no problems an no extra mirror which I don't like * Gas gage/tank - fill very consistent 1-13 mfg. date * MPG gage is off by 10 percent / reads too high and dealer can't fix * Warrantee - I had a wave in the windshield & a bad track on the front seat that were fixed N/C * Quality - I think Hyundai is in the middle but, Hyundai really want to take care of it customer to build form to core * Conclusion: Good car, still a four cylinder and revs same size as an edge

Good enough to own 2!

by Paul P from Providence, RI on Thu Mar 01 2018

I have not one, but 2 Santa Fe Sports. This car is comfortable, great in bad weather, and reliable. They are easy to maintain and have great safety features. I am extremely pleased with the Santa Fe Sport.

Steering Problem

by Retired from Miss on Thu Nov 01 2012

Drives ok around town but the power steering seems to turn off at speeds above 40mph. Steering will not center back when wheel is turned. Requires driver to constantly center on road. Maybe a software upgrade to keep the power steering working at highway speeds would help. I will be taking my new Santa Fe Sport back to dealer to seek help with this problem.

Does not recommend this car!!

Roomy

by Bill from Illinois on Tue Mar 05 2013

Car has lots of interior space and gets you where you want to go. Comfy, performs well and plenty of extra makes the Santa Fe one of the top SUVs around.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13

Our Take on the 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe

It’s quite rare that a car fills the stringent requirements of each of my daily roles, but with just a couple of oversights, the 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited comes close to being a perfect fit.

For 2013, the Santa Fe is actually two vehicles: the Hyundai Santa Fe Sport — which is a redesign of the five-seat Santa Fe that helped propel Hyundai’s rise in the U.S. — and a larger, three-row, seven-seat SUV version called simply the Santa Fe that replaces the 2012 Hyundai Veracruz. We cover the smaller Sport separately; here we tackle the three-row Santa Fe. (Compare the two here.)

Similar vehicles worth researching if you’re in the market for a three-row crossover are the Dodge... Read More