2013 Hyundai Santa Fe consumer reviews

side view of 2013 Santa Fe Hyundai
Explore the 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Shop the 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe

Very comfortable

So I purchased this car because I needed mor space . I also needed more comfortable ride I drive a lot it check all my boxes when I went for a test drive.

Very reliable car

This car is very comfortable, and very dependable, the battery lasted almost 8 yrs. The only item broken is the back up camera, and the driver side electric seat, which was fixed under warranty.

I’ll go with most reliable car I’ve owned.

VERY reliable vehicle. Heading to Vermont with 127K miles with 100% confidence of no trouble. Gotta maintain it, though. Follow the mgr’s maintenance schedule whether at a local reputable repair shop or dealer. Prices are comparable. My wife and I have owned seven Hyundais, so that should be testimony for brand quality and reliability.

Love everything about our Santa Fe.

It's extra safe in a crash, great gas mileage, good looking, super comfortable, reliable. This is our second Santa Fe and it won't be our last!!

Just bought 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe and love it

SUV is easy to drive, feels like a car but higher off the ground. Hood or dash board is not in way of view at all. Back seats have ton of leg room , and 3rd row has 2 seats and are pretty comfortable and cushy 👌 we like it and leg room is definitely usable. Over 80 cubic feet of space with all back seats down. It measures 3 ft 7inches wide in the trunck access. And about 7 feet to the front seats. You can access the headlights to replace bulbs from the hood which is amazing ! Would be nice to have both middle seats to have a leaver to pull forward to exit 3rd row, it only has on the right side. Otherwise the driver will need to release for the passenger. The middle seats can be folded down with a pull of a leaver from the trunk to put things in.My interior is cloth tan and I like it. Back seats are thick and back rests are adjustable. 3rd row has 2 adjustable settings for the back rest. Seats fold down with ease. Entry to the 3rd row, the 2nd row slides forward so you need to step back not a whole lot of room but it works. Not sure if the Ac is as cold as is should be , ill have to ask next check up my car has 89k on it. It has been really hot outside so I think it just takes a while to cool all the space it has in the car. I hear these are very reliable cars that is why we went with this over some other midsize SUVs.

Great vehicle to drive

This is exactly what I was looking for ride is excellent, grandkids love it will definitely tell family and friends , thank you Mitch for making our experience a good one

Saved my life.

This is my second one. My first one was totaled in a accident when I was t-bones by a man who ran a red light. This car saved my life. It has the most amazing air bags in the seat. I shouldn’t have walked away from the accident and yet my injuries were not major. I will only ever get a Hyundai Santa Fe. I am a customer for life. I highly recommend them.

3.6

Defective motor that Hyundai won't stand behind

Recall on motor is in simple terms, wrong sized bearings on shaft. The recall has them retune the motor so that when the shaft does fail, it puts the motor into a decreased power, get to Dealer mode...But if you have a catastrophic failure, Hyundai warranty stops responding to emails and Dealer takes no ownership. I bought 3 at the same time for business.

4.3

Some Parts & Design Flaws.

My first Santa Fe was a 2009, a great car. My (2013) Santa Fe only has 43,000 miles, but has some issues. The key fob cases are not very durable. The flexible coupler (rubber disc) in the steering column had to be replaced. A hose to the front a/c condenser was replaced recently, the new hose was re-designed. Great car for city or highway, but wondering what's next.

Best car I have owned

This car meet of all my needs and it’s comfortable and amazing to drive it just need about 25$ gas for the whole week recommended