2015 Hyundai Tucson consumer reviews

Explore the 2015 Hyundai Tucson
Shop the 2015 Hyundai Tucson
2.7

Hazard on the Road Engine seized on the freeway

I bought the 2015 Tucson GLS last year Sept 2019. The inside and exterior looks wonderful and it has bluetooth for convenience. At 70k mi the engine seized without warning on the freeway putting my family at risk. The engine blew, the hood went straight up covering the windshield. Hyundai Motor's Customer Care is looking into this. I only had the car 1 year and changed the oil to synthetic before Hyundai's yearly recommendation. This is a serious safety hazard. I bought this car to safely transport my disabled grandson to Rady Childrens Hosp. for appts. Luckily he wasn't in it when this happened

Great car!

This car meets all my needs. Great on gas, small Suv, leather interior wish this trunk was a little bigger but over all, great car.

Great purchase

I got a great deal on a 2015 Tucson with only 39,000 miles. The car is in brand new condition. I am very pleased with this purchase.

Totally impressed & love the car

The car totally meets my needs & expectations & a perfect size as well not to big nor to small i definitely would invest in another one

most reliable car and spacious I have owned

More comfortable that the previous that I had the seats have a durable material Despite being a used car, it retains all its factory parts and have not been altered

4.3

Nice 2015 Tucson

I just purchased this 2015 Tucson used from dealership. Overall I am happy with the car. Has loads of room in the back for my music equipment. Rides nice, handles bumps in the road well and is comfortable. The AC works ok but needs a new part which dealership ordered as well as the digital fuel gauge on the dashboard intermittently works (a new part has been ordered by the dealership). I still have some factory warranty so any issues right now will be 100% covered. The only other issue I noticed was the key Fob clicker seems to work intermittently, sometimes I have to use the manual key to open the driver door. Dealership is looking into ordering me a new key Fob. But as I said, overall I am pleased with this car. It only had 28,500 miles on it when I got it a few weeks ago. Dealership has been very responsive to the issues and they are working to resolve. Can't ask anything better than that!

Great reliable car!

Great snow ski car. No repairs with 80000.00. Heated seats great. Camera great. Easy to drive. Highly recommend as an affordable luxury car. Loads of storage in the back.

Very sweet deal!!!

Very nice suv low mileage with a good price like new inside seems to be a nice ride with all the bells and whistles I am not hard to please

4.4

Reliable car if you look for small suv

I liked smooth high way driving Specially, exterior and color winter white. Thank you to carsence! If you look for small SUV and value if the money this is the car will fit you the most.

This vehicle is exactly what I was looking for

My 2015 Hyundai Tucson Limited all-wheel drive was a hard to find purchase but Patriot Motors had one sitting on their lot. Check out their inventory