2015 Hyundai Tucson Consumer Reviews

2015 Hyundai Tucson
Average based on 12 reviews

Solved Entrance/ Exit Problem

by from Kennewick, WA on May 26, 2016

My wife and I are getting up there in age. Our current car was a fully loaded 2013 Hyundia Azera Limited. It was a great in every respect except getting in and out of. So we thought a SUV might be easier on our old bodies. Did not want a large vehicle, and the Tucson was perfect size. Demo'ed the Honda CRV, Mazda CX5, Ford Escape, Nissan Rouge and Chevy. All were much better entering and exiting. Overall we liked the Tucson the best, and are very pleased with our choice.

Lovin My 2015 Tucson!!

by from Russellville KY on July 21, 2015

I was in the market for a newer small to midsized SUV. I had the 2006 Escape and loved it... I looked at several different models in this family class of cars. The dealer said he could put me in a brand new Tucson for the same price as the used ones I had in mind. I had never even considered a Hyundai and I had never even heard of a Tucson. I was very sceptical at first. He let us take it for a couple of hours and I was completely sold.. Love this vehicle!! Have had it now for a few months and would say I am going to stay in the Hyundai family for sure!! Number one the warranty is amazing!! And the ride of this crossover is much like a car! Amazing turn radius and quiet ride!! Am very glad they offered this one up to me and will definitely be a repeat customer!!

Still too new to tell

by from California on November 20, 2015

Just had this car for 2 weeks. It doesn't have much tow capacity. Will have to purchase any car within 2-6 months :( But my former 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe was excellent and the reason i choose to re buy another Hyundai product. thomas

great car

by from michigan on July 29, 2015

intellegent and well designed get more bang for your buck this is my fourth lease of the tucson and I am more impressed each time and the warrantee is spectacular

First a 2011 now a 2014

by from Cary, NC on September 1, 2014

We have owned the '14 for 8 months having owned a 2011. We had a Great experience with the '11 so I couldn't ignore the '14 especially with all the improvements. The exterior lighting is very cool as is the great job they did on the interior. The colors are very stylish. We have the kona bronze which looks like jewels when the sun hits it. The ride is significantly improved and the bump in power is noticeable. I think the contour of the front seats was changed for greater comfort and "hold". The rear vents are a nice change too. Push button start and the telematics are huge conveniences. I just have to remember to take the fob or leave it in the car at the car wash. Lights stay on for a short period after we leave the car. Radio stays on after shut off until the door is opened. Loving it so far and nor issues. Johnson Hyundai is a very good dealer.

Haven't had it long, but loving it.

by from Snellville GA on May 31, 2015

The only 'complaint' I have with it, is there is no good place or way to put a trash bag or other container in it. I would think there would be and easy to fix to that. If there was a small snapped thingy on the side of the console on the passenger side where a bag might be clipped, that would be easy and very inexpensive for the manufacturer of any and all cars.

Just what the Dr ordered

by from Hartford, CT on March 31, 2015

Love my new Tucson. It is just what I wanted. Room for all my grandkids to use. Great response to the engine. I like the gas mileage.

1st time Car Buyer

by from New York, NY on October 28, 2014

Upgrading from a 94 Honda Accord to an 02 Kia Rio and FINALLYY to a Hyundai Tucson was the greatest decision and investment I've made. Being a first time buyer to whom reliability, comfortableness, fuel efficiency, price, and safety was very important; especially since I' am also a first time expecting mommy. After doing tons of research on several cars I knew I had made a great choice, especially since the Tucson is one of the top rated baby proof cars. This was a huge advantage for me. The test drive I did that first day when I stepped into the dealer definitely reassured my choice. I would definitely recommend this car to EVERYONE and I would definitely recommend going to Rockland Hyundai on route 59. I had an AMAZING and comfortable experience with the salesman there. A huge thank you to Rick for assisting me and knowing exactly for what I was looking for and also a huge thank you to Will for working so hard, long, and patiently to get me the reasonable price and great conveniences. You guys are awesome and are doing a great job. -THANK YOU again :-)

good choice

by from Midlothian, VA on April 9, 2015

I selected the Tuscon based on its looks and reviews touting its reliability. I was not disappointed. Love the driving the vehicle, and have no regrets what so ever.

Beautiful Blue Color

by from Cape Coral FL on November 3, 2014

Have only had this car for a couple of weeks but it is awesome. This replaced my wife's 2006 Sonota (which we bought new) as the primary family car. I now have her Sonota. We bought the SE. I think in 18-24 months my daughter will get the Sonota, I'll get the 15 SE and we will by my wife a 16 or 17 Limited. The Hyundai brand has come a long way.