2015 Hyundai Tucson

Finally have a car I love!

by from Union City, TN on September 12, 2017

I absolutely love my car. It puts the fun back into driving. My favorite details of the car are the Bluetooth connection and back-up camera. But there's not one thing I do not like about it!

New purchase

by from Kuna, Idaho on August 8, 2017

Love this vehicle. It is everything I was looking for. The purchase was a very pleasant experience . The salesperson, Larry Talley, was the most pleasant, friendly, personable salesperson I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Very reliable vehicle esp while my kids are in.

by from Hickory NC on July 19, 2017

Great room for my growing family! Stylish vehicle!! Fits all my needs! I love the way the car rides also!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

test drive one today

by from edmonton,ab on May 24, 2017

this is a wonderful operating vehicle, lots of leg room ,handsome in appearance, easy to park , no blind spots, lots of get up and go and fun to drive.

Most comfortable vehicle I owned!

by from Kenosha, Wi on May 11, 2017

It's GREAT!!! I love the handling and it's not too big or too small feel. The looks are are even more stylish with the Diamond Silver Metallic paint. It looks elegant, but not sporty! It's a refreshing look and feel for a car. I'm happy with it!!

Nice at first until you hit 20,000 miles

by from on April 2, 2017

Loved this vehicle at first. After having it for a little over a year(20,000 miles), the brake pads are worn and need to be replaced, and the rotors need to be turned, have grooves, and are rusted. So this vehicle that I just bought, I'm already having to throw $400 into it. This shouldn't be happening....not with a new vehicle! Oh and be prepared to have to take your car in 2-3 times because there's a glitch with the phone pairing. My phone pairs just fine with the car.....but it doesn't recognize names....so hands free calling....NOPE! This last service appointment messed the pairing up again. So now I have to bring it back it. Needless to say, I will never purchase a Hyundai again and am considering trading it in for a more reliable car.

Fun Car To Drive

by from Latham, NY on March 29, 2017

I'm in a profession where I drive numerous makes and models of new vehicles. I have always enjoyed driving Tucsons and Santa Fes. When it came to buying a new car, there was no question that I would purchase a Tucson. Been very happy ever since.

Solved Entrance/ Exit Problem

by from Kennewick, WA on May 26, 2016

My wife and I are getting up there in age. Our current car was a fully loaded 2013 Hyundia Azera Limited. It was a great in every respect except getting in and out of. So we thought a SUV might be easier on our old bodies. Did not want a large vehicle, and the Tucson was perfect size. Demo'ed the Honda CRV, Mazda CX5, Ford Escape, Nissan Rouge and Chevy. All were much better entering and exiting. Overall we liked the Tucson the best, and are very pleased with our choice.

Still too new to tell

by from California on November 20, 2015

Just had this car for 2 weeks. It doesn't have much tow capacity. Will have to purchase any car within 2-6 months :( But my former 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe was excellent and the reason i choose to re buy another Hyundai product. thomas

Nice car

by from State College, PA on November 3, 2015

Only 900+ miles on odometer so have no experience or basis for rating 'reliability' but have no reason not to expect this will be A-OK (this review required I enter a star rating ...). 100,000 mile warranty. Koean built but design definitely German. 600 miles on the interstate yielded 26-29 MPG, 300+ miles in town (urban) indicating 22-24 MPG. Employing the 'ECO' drive which is supposed to increase MPG but somewhat diminish the car's pep. Nonetheless, the car is plenty able to get up and go; perhaps in snow the regular diving mode may be preferred but to date the 'ECO' mode is very satisfactory. My auto is the 'Limited' model; many bells and whistles including electrochromatic mirror, leather, 18" tires, power windows, mirrors, compass, driver's seat, excellent interior trim, keyless entry, start, cruise control, Bluetooth, CD, auto headlamps, etc. To date: a car that I surely might recommend.

Our Expert Review: 2015 Hyundai Tucson