1999 Jeep Cherokee

Very reliable ,winter was a breeze

by from Holland on August 26, 2017

That jeep was the best suv I ever had, precision was great, comfortable very good looking. I have had other suv's but the jeep is in a class all by itselfm

Great vehicle

by from Bonne Terre, MO on August 23, 2017

Suspension is stiff even after 150000 miles, great value, perfect power to size ratio. Plenty of storage room and toeing capabilities are on par.

Go any where

by from Tulsa, OK on August 20, 2017

I have taken this vehicl le between Oklahoma and New Mexico around 100 times. I ran about 400000 miles onthe beast before the transmition failed.

Uses car for Offroading

Best car I've ever had!

by from Troy, NY on August 15, 2017

This car was handed down by my sister and I loved it so much and last November I got into a pretty bad accident and a Chevy Tahoe completely destroyed the front of my car and luckily me and my younger brother got out without a single scratch. The Jeep has never let me down and I miss it, I'm currently looking for a tj wrangler but all I have is $2000 and I'm really low on time.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Nice Cherokee!

by from Peoria, AZ on July 7, 2017

This Cherokee was well worth the price, it fits the whole family nice, and still plenty of room in the back. Good daily driver, and ready for the off-road, or family trips. I thought about a four door Wrangler to seat 5, but found this Cherokee to take care of the number of seats and still be able to perform about the same as a wrangler for what I ask of it.

Uses car for Havingfun

Best vehicle I've owned.

by from Ohio on June 12, 2017

The Jeep cherokee was the best vehicle I've ever owned. From street cruising to hitting the trails, it was always reliable and a good time.

Best SUV ever made!!!

by from Des Moines, IA on May 9, 2017

This was my first car in high school though college and it was a TANK!!!! Nothing can stop a Jeep cherokee. Wish they would go back to the old models, new ones are ugly and look cheap.

Good ole Jeep

by from Punta Gorda on April 21, 2017

Son had to have an old Jeep...he just loves it...built tough! He is 19 and it is his first car...only 3 years younger than him!

great vehicle

by from Goshen IN. on August 4, 2014

My 1999 Jeep is the best vehicle I have ever owned !! It has been the most reliable of any car or truck I've had.

Once a Jeep always a Jeep

by from Berlin, NH on September 6, 2013

It's a Jeep Thing, and only a Jeep owner would understand! It is ashame that Jeep/Chrysler discontinued the Jeep Cherokee..................