NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2016 Cherokee

2016 Jeep Cherokee

2016 Jeep Cherokee

4.5

Have You Driven the 2016 Jeep Cherokee?

Love the Trailhawk

by Jeep Trailhawk fan from Knoxville, TN on Thu Sep 15 2016

Bought a 2016 Trailhawk. I love it. It's beautiful. Everywhere I go, people either ask me what it is or that they have been wanting one. Either way, everyone says they LOVE it. I love the options with this model .It's got a little more ground clearance and the aggressive looking tires make sure it keeps good traction. I love the on demand four wheel drive and the fact that I can lock it into four wheel drive if I feel like I need to. I love the headlights and the silver billet color. I also love the panoramic sun roof. The U Connect is the best I've seen in a vehicle. And the smart key and push start are so convenient. There are too many little things to write about but they add up to a wonderful fun car to drive. The only thing I don't like is the start/stop feature that is supposed to lower emissions. So when I stop at a red light, the engine shuts itself off, and when I take my foot off the break, it starts itself back up. It startles me to realize it is off at a red light and I can't help but wonder if that's good for the engine to start and stop so many times. I can manually turn this feature off, but it resets every time you shut the car off, so you have to manually shut it off every time you get in the car. Other than that, I love the vehicle. It's luxurious AND sporty. LOVE the comfy seats and the way it drives. I would definitely recommend the Trailhawk to anyone wanting a fun option filled small SUV.

Enjoying the sporty power

by Sold my truck - this better work! from Maple Grove Minnesota on Mon Jan 25 2016

I really like new well-equipped latitude I bought. Mine has a nice blend of amenity and spartan features, partially standard, and a few I believe the dealer knew would round out a desirable vehicle at a price point. Steering heat and seat heat work great. Snow and ice performance.. perfect. cabin is very nice.. even in cloth. I love the matte black trim on my white Cherokee. I liked it enough to add a mat black vinyl cover to the hood instead of clear film which looks great. Uconnect system works well and while I worry about the amount of computer that it is.. it is probably the direction of most vehicles. The stop start feature will get your attention the first time it happens to you. It is crazy.. like a "sleep mode". RPMs drop to 0. But services stay on. The second you're off the break..the car restarts but very softly and without lurching at all. Just a change of attitude. Not a problem. The 9 speed if feathered is actually brilliant. It moves forward just enough at a soft pedal to keep ahead of the guy behind you .. but if you need to take off you skip about 3 cycles in a second and you're in 5th and gaining accelleration. My 6 cyl is strong. I am going 70 without feeling like 55... plenty of goose. voice recognition and other new age features performing well. My detracts.. its a bit on the small for a "midsize" if they indeed call it that. Its a big compact.. but with packing smarts it works. The seats.. when flipped forward in row two need to temporarily have the drives seats moved forward in order to fully lay down..and then the driver moves back (fully however). Weird planning there.. but more again, an adjustment than a real pain. aggressive outside styling. A great looking vehicle. I think I'll like it more and more...

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Off Road/On Road

by off roader from California on Wed Dec 09 2015

We bought the Trailhawk because we actually drive it off roads. This Jeep is up to the brand name. Interior is very nice with all the latest technology. The 4-wheel system works very well. The 9 speed transmission seems to have 1 or 2 too many gears that confuse the computer. Otherwise, a very comfortable driver in town, on the road and off the road.

2016 Jeep Cherokee Altitude

by JoeSchmo from Windsor on Mon Mar 06 2017

Quality of service and timeliness of service were key variables in deciding to purchase this vehicle

Good car so far. Only problem was when it had a t.

by Sochr from Oklahoma City Oklahoma on Sun Mar 05 2017

Ok only had a transmission leak and don't trust it for a long time but rides good. Love the look decent price just after the transmission leaked I feel like the transmission will break at any time

Decent Jeep

by Jeepster from Suitland on Sat Jan 21 2017

Overall it's a pretty nice vehicle for a base model. The front end is beautiful but the rear is fairly plain. The interior has nice stitching and good color coordination. It has buttons everywhere and lots of hidden storage. It comes with Uconnect touchscreen. The transmission is not as responsive with this engine combination. I think a 6 cylinder would be better. It has a smooth, quiet ride. The speakers have good, clear sound and it comes with satellite radio included.

Not What A Jeep Should Be

by booklioness from Seattle, WA on Thu Oct 19 2017

This car was very disappointing. First, make sure to look up its reliability. The transmission is very clunky. The car already rattles and you can tell it will do more as the miles are added. The fabric was cheap even though this was a Limited. Sad, as Jeep should be so much more.

Does not recommend this car!!

Love the style and performance handles like a drea

by Kprussman from Mt. Penn on Tue May 15 2018

Excellent performance great on fuel handles like a dream overall comfort level is an 8....sound system is a 9/10...really happy with our purchase!!! Would definitely recommend this car to my friends and family!

WORST VEHICLE I’ve BOUGHT!

by Mummyofastar from Corona, California on Tue Aug 20 2019

CAN’T WAIT TO TRADE IT IN. I was so excited when I first got it, within one month my service shifter light came on, and it has continued to come on it shifts so rough that it hurts my neck. However they tell me that there are no recalls. It’s not covered over warranty. Just ridiculous

Does not recommend this car!!

I is different from any other car I have owned.

by Ruby from florida on Sat Feb 13 2016

The ride is great and I like the look. It make me feel safe when I drive it. When I go to get gas, it save me money.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23