2016 Jeep Cherokee consumer reviews

$23,495–$25,495 MSRP range
side view of 2016 Cherokee Jeep
Explore the 2016 Jeep Cherokee
Shop the 2016 Jeep Cherokee

Just what I was looking for

Love the SUV got plenty good comments on it, just the right color and the right size I love the performance, thank you Southerland Mitsubishi.

Stealth.Sleek.Super Sweet Ride.Still Lookin' Swell

Performance is at an all time GREAT . 0~60 in 5.5 Seconds. Keeps up with the Hemi in the Chevy Silverado Toe to Toe. Black wrapped Interior Leather all over and the Best Lighting you'll EVER see. Safe&Smart&Capeable

1.4

Too many issues

I’ve had problems with this Jeep since the beginning. Within the first two months my transmission went on me while I was on a highway. Then I had issues of it shutting down with no warning. That happened 3 times. Now I’m through my warranty, and I’m having even more issues. Latest problem was the radio being replaced, that was 400$, then both headlights replaced. The dealership charged me 174$ for that. I have it almost paid off and hoping to get another year or two without having to put a lot of money in it. I doubt that will happen. But one thing I do know is, I will never buy another Jeep again. The electrical work to this car is horrendous.

3.6

The speed limit warning is annoying.

Fun to drive. Good on gas. Bought to tow a travel trailer for retirement. The comfortable seating was a big factor in the purchase, since we will be taking long road trips.

It is the most reliable can I have ever drove in

This has all that I need in or suv it has or smooth ride and great comfort including the ac and two USB port it is one of the great car made by Jeep in my entire life

The Best Car I ever owned

I bought the 2016 Jeep Cherokee Limited new and have thoroughly enjoyed the Jeep over the last five years. I am now in the process of buying a new 2021 Jeep Cherokee Limited because I love the Jeep so much. Fun to drive. Dependable. Good looking. Great Brand.

Best Suv I have owned

The features and options this Jeep has is amazing the technology built-in is just high tech! Thinking about buying a second Cherokee Limited for the girl friend!

4.3

A great purchase!

This car met all the expectations we had for it and more! So comfortable, handles well and has all the great features we could possibly want. We love it!

Very smooth handling, takes the road well.

So far I am well pleased with this car, very comfortable on long rides, plenty of leg room, seats are very comfortable, your legs do not get cramped like on some cars, can fold down the front seat and sleep!!! Wish I had bought one a long time ago!

3.3

Broke Down First Week

The car is beautiful but terribly unreliable. It broke down the third day into a long trip. I'm very sorry I bought it. My daughter later told me a friend of hers has the same make, model and year and it had the same mechanical problem this Jeep has.