2017 Jeep Cherokee consumer reviews

side view of 2017 Cherokee Jeep
Explore the 2017 Jeep Cherokee
Shop the 2017 Jeep Cherokee

I’ll let you know

Beautiful styling and roominess. I’ll let you know more as I drive it a few miles. It’s going to be a great family car. Glad I found it!

I love my new car

This car met all my needs I’m so in love with her , I have a plenty room for my husband my son and our Dog

Great car

I absolutely love my keep! I highly recommend this vehicle. I plan on keeping this car for a very long time. I can’t wait to take a long road trip in my new Jeep!

Most reliable car I ever owned

Wasn’t the car I was looking for at first. But after I test drove it I feel in love with it. And it was in my price range.

Very reliable

Owned this car for half a year now, had 31000 when purchased, 2nd owner. Now has 36000 miles. Only thing wrong was drivers side rear door paint bubble but fully repaired by car dealer purchased from. Have the 3.2l six. Super smooth Mercedes like! Great in the snow!!! I have also a 2002 keep grand Cherokee with the 4.0 straight six with 256000 miles still running strong! Keeps are incredible! Highly recommend these vehicles!!

So far the newest car I've ever owned

This car has plenty of leg room front and back this car has Bluetooth which I have never had before which is good for hands-free driving always dreamed about having or owning a Jeep Cherokee this is the perfect car for me

2.1

Worst vehicle ever owned. Even worst than the 2014

Vehicle is totally unreliable. Wont start has Powertrain defect widely know by engineers since 2014 as I was lead to believe. 2017 same problems. If you need your vehicle to drive steer clear of this one

2017 6cyl 4w 17/28

Rides rough in town , rides smooth quiet highway, gas milege varies greatly from in town to highway. new tires at 40k goodyear tires were garbage.

2.0

Only 2 months and issues already

I purchased a Jeep Cherokee about 2 months ago. I called scheduled service because there was a weird sound coming from the muffler and there was also a random burning smell coming through the vents. I took the truck in as scheduled but was refused service because it was Sunday and the service guy didn’t have time, he said. He told me that the noise was common with the Jeep and if there was no lights there was no issue. 2 months in the truck is stalling and I am wondering if it was something that they knew about and refused to address.

Reliable.

Reliable. Great color. Love the way it looks. I purchased it for the great reviews. I had to order it since the color I wanted wasn’t available.