2019 Cherokee

4.9 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Jeep Cherokee

by Mary on April 3, 2018

Great on gas, beautiful design and comfortable. Bought the 4 turbo, great power with the good economic fuel consumption. I love the new redesign. I would recommend this to everyone.

Great upgrades on 2019 Cherorkee

by Jan from Port Hope, ON on May 20, 2018

Awesome improvements on the 2019 Cherokee. I have the North. My second one. The one thing I did not like on my 2015 was the headlights. Great improvement. Now you even have power seat on the driver's side...Love it!

Seems to be a good automobile.

by Tom The Bomb from Buffalo, NY on March 30, 2018

Well, It started out as a Incredible vehicle although am noticing problems during first week. Set the heated seats and steering wheel to turn on when remote starting vehicle and it is not working. Set easy access seat to work and is not working. Brakes make loud humming noise while braking in forward or reverse. I am Not pleased at all.

Very refined vehicle. Good gas mileage.

by Doug from Brighton, MI on May 19, 2018

Leased the 2019 Cherokee 3.2 a couple months ago. Replaced a 2015 Cherokee 3.2. The 2015 was a beast. Eager for some gas. The 2019 needs the gas pedal half way down to wake up. Disappointed.

This car turns heads.....

by DonCo from ColoSprings on April 28, 2018

We looked at several makes of SUV's and chose our Jeep. It is better equipped and a better value than the others we compared ours with.

2019 Jeep Cherokee...dont care for it

by Harley Girl from Amherst, Ohio on June 11, 2018

The inside of this car won me over & I let the salesman pressure me into loosing a discount. I wish I could do it all over again....i detest the feature where the engine stops when you brake for a stop. I don't it...feels like it idles high & jerky start when engine starts again. Loved my Kia.....i wish I could get out of this lease already after 2 months.

Does not recommend this car!!

Great car for the money

by CherokeeDave from West Chester, pa on April 6, 2018

This is a fast jeep! The selec trac is handy. The extrrior styling is better than previous models, in my opinion. Dambrosio in Downingtown PA is the place to go.

Great Deal - Limited had nice amenities

by TinaS from East Aurora, NY on May 1, 2018

This car is a good size for my husband and I and our retirement travels. It automatically adjusts to each driver - Love that. The fuel economy is decent for its size. I'm really enjoy driving it.

Excellent Vehicle

by JohnPeterson from NJ on April 21, 2018

The Cherokee KL is a well designed car that is perfect for those who want a reliable, comfortable, and capable small SUV. In particular I purchased the Trailhawk model, and I highly recommend it. The underbody is absolutely covered in skid plates, the locking rear diff is excellent for overcoming tough obstacles, the approach and departure angles are significantly improved, and the firestone destination all terrain tires are a great mix of on road performance and aggressive treads for traction in less than optimal driving conditions. The car has an impressive turning radius that makes it feel very maneuverable, and the V6 engine gives excellent acceleration. The 9 speed automatic transmission is very smooth and has never seemed lagging, so I think the redesign made a big difference. If you want more aggressive downshifting, you can switch to sport mode - and it really does make a difference. I've never felt that the auto mode was laggy including for passing or pulling out into tight spots in traffic, but it's nice to have sport mode for a more fun drive if you're feeling it. The car is very comfortable, the lane keep assist is a great feature and the rear park break assist had already come in handy. The Uconnect system is very intuitive and fast, and Android Auto integration is seamless. There is ample storage space and the interior is very well designed. The speakers are clear and powerful. The sunroof is massive, and coupled with the already large windows leaves the car feeling very open and allows for excellent visibility. It is a very quiet drive, very smooth, and the cabin is designed so everything feels intuitive. The center console is huge, there are tons of USB charging options, several 12V outlets, and even a normal utility outlet in the back row. The steering wheel is beefy and comfortable, the power steering is smooth, and blind spot monitoring is reliable and precise. Overall, this is the best performing vehicle in its class off road, and is no slouch in terms of on road performance, comfort, and technology. It gets excellent fuel economy even in the 6 cylinder (I get about 26 mpg combined, mostly driving highways - but not freeways - in my 25 mile commute). My only complaint is that the Uconnect app is prehistoric and lethargic - it is truly a dinosaur of an app, and leaves much to be desired. Overall, that's not much of a problem for me since I don't have trouble remembering where I parked and never use my phone to lock or unlock my vehicle, but if those are important to you, I'd stay away from FCA. If you want a solid, comfortable, and reliable SUV that can go where no other car in its class can, you won't be disappointed with a Cherokee. It's fast off the line, a comfortable ride, a reliable build, and an overall excellent car. I recommend it to all of my friends looking into similar sized SUVs, and I would take it over a Honda CRV, Toyota Rav4, or Ford Escape every time. It's as versatile as the CRV, as reliable as the Rav4, and zippy as the Escape, and has the ruggedness and durability you can expect from Jeep. I couldn't be more pleased with my purchase, and I think my friends who recently purchased cars of the aforementioned types have experienced a little envy. I can't blame them - the Cherokee is a fantastic vehicle.

I downsized from a Lexus RX 350 to a Jeep!

by JedLaff from West Chester, PA on April 16, 2018

The 2019 Jeep Cherokee has all of the features my Lexus SUV had, and some that it didn’t. The touchscreen is so easy to program and use, it makes driving fun. And I’m saving a very significant amount of money.

1 2 3 4