2019 Jeep Cherokee consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Cherokee Jeep
Explore the 2019 Cherokee Jeep
Shop the 2019 Cherokee Jeep

Great car so pleased

This car was the best vehicle I have ever owned I have never owned a SUV so I am very excited that now I own one.

Love it

This car meets all my needs, it is fuel efficient and very comfortable. Also, for a 2 liter engine and does have some giddy up. Great for off-road too

4.4

Was good for the time it lasted

The Cherokee latitude plus was okay. It worked for the time I needed it and what I used it for. As my kids grew older and sports lives expanded, the space wasn’t enough.

First purchase of a used vehicle

I’ve only had this Jeep for 2 days. I’m thrilled thus far. Great deal, nice ride and super comfortable. Still reading up on the Cherokee but I’m thinking it will be the vehicle for me.

Love my new car

Got a fantastic deal on a 2019 Cherokee Limited fully loaded loving it so far!! Autolenders was great to work with no pressure, treated me very well.

Many friends and family own Jeeps

I have ridden in others' Jeeps and was impressed. I wanted a car that was good in the winter and comfortable to drive. This fulfilled all my needs.

I love my Jeep

It’s a first time with Jeep and I’m so happy with my car I love it it’s very nice we love it that my daughters got one too

Navigates with ease

After having a truck and a small car, this Jeep is just the right size we needed. Enough leg room. Doesn’t sit too high or too low from the ground. Room for my dogs in the back. And is so easy to navigate. Love the Siri option in the car.

Chevy terrain

Was Very roomy nice driving easy on gas and you can put stuff on it a lot of room loved it but it was time to get something new

Very reliable

Meets all my needs excellent vehicle would buy again. Very easy to drive. Very comfortable. An enjoyable vehicle to travel in. I Love the color.