Skip to main content

• Exterior 4.9
Explore the 2021 Jeep Cherokee
Shop the 2021 Jeep Cherokee

This is the second Jeep I’ve purchased

Besides the look this car meets all my expectations. This car handles and rides very well. It has a lot of features that my other one didn’t have. I really enjoy driving this car.

2.0

Brand new lemon

Bought the car on 3/25/2021 less than 24 hours later had to have it towed back to dealership. Defective hose, transmission fluid leaking everywhere. Dealership offering no solutions.

Always wanted a Jeep.

We purchased this vehicle for up country use. Compared it's 4X4 and towing capacity with all its competitors and found it superior in it's size and price class.

Love the new Cherokee!

This Jeep's new look is great! The Lux package is loaded with everything I wanted at a great value price! Thank you to Joe and Napleton for always getting me an outstanding price!

Great Jeep

The Jeep runs great and had no trouble so far. I just hit the 5k miles mark and still love this Jeep. I am a big guy so sometimes I have a hard time getting in and out but for the money and reliability it is worth it. Love this inside and the seat are comfortable.

Don’t really know about reliability yet just purch

Meets my needs like the safety features very comfortable and looks nice. Handles like a small car but looks bigger than is. Not sure about economy.

Great vehicle

Great!!! The parking features lane change feature I feel so much safer I am 66 yrs. This is a great car for seniors who are still driving Jeep met this and all my demands the seats the ride is like a Cadillac the back seat is very comfortable

4.0

Reliable Good Safety features

I like the safety features and the automatic start, when the engine cuts off at a red light is cool supposed to save on gas. I have always loved Jeep vehicle, this is my 4th one

Great suv

my family and i love our new jeep cherokee trailhawk. purchased from walt massey automotive. great family suv by jeep. I do not work for any car dealership or any manufacturer. good luck.

Jeep cherokee

We love our new Cherokee. We purchased it from Megee Motors in Georgetown, DE. Our salesman, Greg, was fantastic as was the Sales Manager, Bryan. Wonderful experience.