Skip to main content

• Value 4.8
  • Exterior 4.9
Explore the 2021 Jeep Cherokee
Shop the 2021 Jeep Cherokee

This car is perfect for my life!

This car is not too big, but it is good on gas with a lot of backseat room for the children to grow and stretch their legs.

Too early to review only 5 days

Like all the features. Body style, radio package. Passenger seat full adjustable big plus. Instrument panel very informative. Heated seats Trunk space a little small.

Totally different experience and ride compared to

Love it. Love the way it handles and the smooth ride. Totally a different ride than the older model. I love everything about this car.

Only had it for 3 wks, but like it much!

The car is comfortable and very responsive. All the power controls are very convenient as well. I owned the older Cherokee in 2000 and find this new model to be much improved!

Great vehicle

This car has exceeded my needs. I’m very happy with my new lease purchase of the 2021 Jeep Cherokee. I would recommend this vehicle to friends and family.

This car fulfills all of our needs.

This Cherokee has all the options we were looking for. Nice style and comfort, with the mileage we were looking for. My wife enjoys all of the safety feature especially.

Its fancy

I really love my Jeep Cherokee latitude Lux. Its really plush inside. My favorite thing is my double sun roof. This baby takes the road so smooth. Im excited.

Stylish and reliable

This car meets my needs. Spacious interior and stylish exterior. Lots of room inside for me and my love ones. I am excited with my choice.

Jeep life.

Firstly they hold value. Secondly, I have everything I want in a car within my jeep I love it. The whole trail thing seems interesting too.

Very comfortable drive

This car is very comfortable, love the heated steering wheel and seats. The new safety options are an added asset, lane change signals, front collision brake.