Skip to main content

• Exterior 4.9
Explore the 2021 Jeep Cherokee
Shop the 2021 Jeep Cherokee

Really enjoy this Jeep Cherokee

Jeep Cherokee had not made my short list of possible new cars. Researched the various cars on the Reed website. Knew which car I wanted to see when we got there. This car more than meets my needs. Car looks good, drives good, and I expect will last for a long while. Technology/electronics really impressed me!

I love everything about my Jeep

I love my Jeep Cherokee! I love the color, my satellite radio, how she rides, how she shines in the sun, and I’m blessed to have her.

Great safe car to drive

Bought it for all the safety features and I was not disappointed Very quiet on the highway and very steady in high winds Uconnect is awesome

So far so good.....

I recently traded in a Chevy for the new Jeep Cherokee, 80th Anniversary Edition. I absolutely love my Cherokee! I don’t have any blind spots and all the features of this car is great. So far I haven’t had any issues, too soon to tell. I love the lay out, with everything in arms reach. I personally don’t like luxury, smooth driven cars. If you can remember the old blazers, this rides just like it. I wish I had done this trade a lot sooner

Stunning vehicle for a great price

The interior is absolutely beautiful. The sun roof extraordinary. I just love driving this vehicle to work and to get get my family around the area.

Very comfortable and stylish

This SUV met all my expectations very specious, stylish, comfortable, great fuel economy, safety features are important just a awesome car, this is our second Jeep Cherokee.

Good deal

Meet all my needs except one. I wish all car came with cloth seats my preference. Nice car for the value, roomy, comfortable comes with oil change and tire rotation.

Happy

I have only had it a couple of days, as of now very happy. I am a senior lady, technology wise so far user friendly.

traded in a Jeep. Wouldn't own any other brand or

just what we were wanting and needing. Highly recommend the Jeep to anyone living in the country. Have own a Jeep in the past. No problems with vehicle. Traded for current year

Wonderful SUV amazing technology in this vehicle.

This is the best vehicle I have ever owned. Performance, handling, comfort not to mention all the technology of this Jeep. These new cars could almost drive themselves. 😁😁😁