Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2013 Compass

2013 Jeep Compass

2013 Jeep Compass

4.5

4 out of 5 stars Performance

Have You Driven the 2013 Jeep Compass?

Amazing value, four years and going strong

by Utilitarian from San Francisco, CA on Sat Feb 11 2017

I purchased this vehicle brand new in 2013 primarily due to the price and value. Through TrueCar, I purchased a 4WD Latitude with Uconnect/Bluetooth, security package and off road package for a little over $19K compared to the window sticker of $27K. I was skeptical given this vehicle consistently ranked among the worst in reviews of small SUVs. Nonetheless, I couldn't ignore the low price and value. Four years later, I still love this vehicle. It looks nice, is roomy, reliable, and practical. I feel very comfortable taking the car anywhere under any conditions. One thing I regret is not purchasing the sun and sound package with improved sound system and moonroof. I will admit that I purchased a lifetime extended warranty through Jeep for a little over $2K (online was WAY cheaper than at the dealer), due to all the negative reviews and reliability ratings. Although I don't anticipate needing it, I will pretty much plan to drive this vehicle until the wheels fall off. Highly recommend given that this vehicle is significantly less expensive than others in this class, and is a tremendous value.

I love my jeep

by Kate from Riverdale on Fri Sep 21 2012

I find this vehicle just the right fit for my needs, It is a perfect vehicke for a "little person" The only thing I wish is that I could adjust the seat higher. It's a smooth ride, I don't find it noisy like some of the reviews i have read. Good value for the money. I love the sound system I love it!

Great so far

by Jeep Fan from Pennsylvania on Wed Aug 07 2013

Did a lot of research. Traded in my 11 year old Jeep Liberty, that I loved, except for the MPG. Decided on the Compass Latitude. After first 3 weeks of driving it I am using 25% less gas for the same driving. I think it has more room inside than the Liberty, but very similar. Handles better than the Liberty but has more road noise. The CVT takes some getting used to. Love the 430 uconnect radio with satellite and built in hard drive. So far......I Love It !!!!

Feels like it was made for me!

by Melissa from Fort Wayne, IN on Wed Nov 21 2012

I love my Jeep Compass Lattitude. I get the benefits of driving an SUV, but don't have to climb up into it (I'm only 5'1''), don't have to put $80 in the gas tank every week, and it handles better than my 2010 Impala that I traded in. I think the interior is nice and not cheap looking. It could be better, but I didn't pay 30k for it and I don't expect it to look like a luxury vehical. I'm very happy with it so far and I don't expect to have any issues with it in the future.

best buy in my life

by Jeep Lover from Centre Alabama on Fri Sep 06 2013

Hey I have never own a jeep befor till now as they say better late than never boy I wish I had own a jeep a long time ago I was never as surprise about a auto in my life as I was about what a great suv my Jeep compass is .my husband & I live on a fix income he is 71 & I am 69 we needed something we could afford & could gives us some comfort & relatable I finger I could not get much in the way of comfort & all the extras with the low price of a compass boy did I get a big surprise it was everything we need & more we are happy jeep owners now. A BIG BUY THIS SUV JEEP COMPASS.

You get a lot for your money with the Jeep Compass

by Jebba from on Wed Feb 08 2017

Good reliable SUV good on highway and limited off road, ok on dirt roads but not on trails in the wilderness. Handles snowy roads well, especially with studded snow tires all around

New Compass

by Captain Paul from Foley, Alabama on Mon Jul 01 2013

Our new Compass had several features that we liked; Upgrade engine and transmission, upgraded 17" wheels and upgrade 230 radio with XM.

What A Difference

by Spark1006 from Kingwood, WV on Thu Oct 12 2017

The adjustability of this car is amazing. From the seats to the air to the sunroof to the radio to the trunk. This is my fourth car I’ve ever had and by far my favorite. There are so many options and little neat things about this car that make it the wonderful hunk of metal and plastic it is. I especially love how it handles on the road and the peace of mind I’ll have while driving it this winter. I can finally understand why everyone is crazy about Jeeps and I’m happy I found a reliable car in my Jeep Compass.

Great value

by Ristowd from Sheboygan on Wed Oct 04 2017

Not the most fun to drive, but it is a great value. A reliable vehicle and it does great in winter weather. A good basic SUV for the price

Good Little Vehicle

by Old Guy from New Jersey on Thu Aug 15 2013

Although I am now over 60 years old, I still remember my father telling me to never to buy more car than you need. I continue to follow his advice and the Compass was dead on. Perfect for my wife and I and with the occasional granddaughter on board (and we live near the beach so all the sand toys fit to). Coming up on 10K miles and have not had a single service or waranty issue with it. I think good value for the price and more than enough car for most people!

1 2 3 4